Status
Not open for further replies.
he Still Wants the Raid Fail thing huh :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

The Best Milk That i've ever taste :steef:
Beat the shit out of Gear 5 and drag Wano to 100 more chapters? Or else how will people get satisfied if Kaido wrecks Gear 5 only to get wrecked 5 chapters later? Mr. Morj is going to take the biggest L in history of One Piece and rename himself as Lr. Lorj.

coconut milk is natural...you don't add anything to it.
Cap. It's processed. You are talking to a person that lives in the Bahamas which is considered a carribean country. When you open a coconut the liquid inside of it is called coconut water. It's clear like regular water. The white part in the coconut that is hard that you are able to eat within in the coconut is called the coconut meat (as the natives say) though the correct word for it is copra. What you gents call coconut MILK is processed water with cream or milk made using coconut water and coconut meat. That's what coconut milk is. However coconut water by itself out of the coconut is not milk.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dif...oid-tcl-rvo2b&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

So it doesn't make sense coconut water being on this list since coconut water is NOT COCONUT MILK or any form of milk

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Tbh i never see a girl being that good at shaking her butt as this one...but problem is her butt is fake lol. Her smile is good too, but her lips and nose are fake as well lol so i cant get rid of this thought of having a boner toward some kind of injection :suresure:

Break week really hits different for fiends :pepeke::believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.