Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

You know that host usually gives players info about how basic town role looks like?
Not always. I was serial killer in the UN round and made a fatal mistake early on because I didn´t get info about what town roles looked like.

It would have been better if Charlie would have been the one answering my question instead of Rej to be honest. On the other hand Rej is making himself look worse and worse with every post that followed afterwards.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway I will try to push those out of the game that don't wanna get convinced of me being town. It is simple as that.:funky::choppawhat::funky:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Not always. I was serial killer in the UN round and made a fatal mistake early on because I didn´t get info about what town roles looked like.

It would have been better if Charlie would have been the one answering my question instead of Rej to be honest. On the other hand Rej is making himself look worse and worse with every post that followed afterwards.
Same back to you. You are on my scum book now too.
:sweat:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Just fair warning. I will most likely troll in future games again because as I said months ago, putting effort into this games is suicide. Whenever I put effort people spit at me from all sides. Be it people that spite me like Pein. Newbies that have no clue of what is going on. Or wannabe's like Fuji.
You guys are the reason I lose motivation and then go back into trolling games.

Just a fair note. Because you guys put a shit of effort and play pretty blunt, no wonder I always end up scumreading you guys.

Shout outs to Mango Senpai this game. I am inclined to read him town for a couple of rational posts. Something Fuji or the newbies can't accomplish.

:few:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Scum reading me also doesn't make you look townie. It rather makes you look like opportunistic scum who wants to get rid of a great player.
:blush:

Also I am heading out till before EoD. In order to CFD Peroroncino, T-Pein or Fuji. Maybe Charlie if he answers.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Just fair warning. I will most likely troll in future games again because as I said months ago, putting effort into this games is suicide. Whenever I put effort people spit at me from all sides. Be it people that spite me like Pein. Newbies that have no clue of what is going on. Or wannabe's like Fuji.

Just a fair note. Because you guys put a shit of effort and play pretty blunt, no wonder I always end up scumreading you guys.

Shout outs to Mango Senpai this game. I am inclined to read him town for a couple of rational posts. Something Fuji or the newbies can't accomplish.

I actually appreciate you for putting in effort to play this game. It’ll be really helpful to have you around. However when you make posts like doing alliance with SK and voting for people for fluffy reasons, that makes me think otherwise. But it’s definitely not out of spite or anything because I’ve never had any bad experience with you personally.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I actually appreciate you for putting in effort to play this game. It’ll be really helpful to have you around. However when you make posts like doing alliance with SK and voting for people for fluffy reasons, that makes me think otherwise. But it’s definitely not out of spite or anything because I’ve never had any bad experience with you personally.
Yo like noone read my posts is what saddens me.
What I always meant to say is that Spirits are our allies most likely and that the evil wizard factions want to catch all the spirits. So why should we go indie hunting after Kurumi when we have the same goal? Also Kurumi might be fitting for a SK, doesnt mean she is a SK, could also be a savage role.

I never pushed for an alliance. I literally just explained flavour. And this is annoying. I will rather shut up in future games and keep trolling and claiming godfather. I am tilted.

I claim Ike. Leader of DEM and one of the main antagonist. Is that how people want me to play?
Aye lets find Kurumi and lynch her D1, so DEM can obtain Nightmare's power and double kill 2 townies each night kekw. (Jk tho)

:sweat:

I could also play a game entirely without flavour. But then I would start destroying people like it has never been seen before.

Worst

Custom title

Boss fuji is clearly scum imho, unlike last game where i saw him actively trying to help solve the game and give useful reads, the most noticeable thing he's done so far is his argument with you and lots of fluffing.

That doesn't necessarily clear you though there will be times where people trust you and times where they don't appealing to emotions and saying "oh i'm not motivated bc of XYZ so i'm trolling or whatever" certainly doesn't help anyone, it won't help you helping people to trust you more, if u don't feel motivated just take a break and come back stronger :)

I mean no one trusts my reads either ( and they really shouldn't since my reads suck ass ) but i learned how to live with that :)

Boss fuji is clearly scum imho, unlike last game where i saw him actively trying to help solve the game and give useful reads, the most noticeable thing he's done so far is his argument with you and lots of fluffing.

That doesn't necessarily clear you though there will be times where people trust you and times where they don't appealing to emotions and saying "oh i'm not motivated bc of XYZ so i'm trolling or whatever" certainly doesn't help anyone, it won't help you helping people to trust you more, if u don't feel motivated just take a break and come back stronger :)

I mean no one trusts my reads either ( and they really shouldn't since my reads suck ass ) but i learned how to live with that :)
Don't you think it is a hard accusation to say "Fuji is CLEARLY a scum"? I mean based on meta and some fluffs?

With regards to Rej, he can always go both ways. And if you see his posts just now, he was trying to solve the game unlike the other worse than Fuji so your accusation against him is questionable.

Rej does a lot of wallie drama in my experience with him and it could be discerned as a scum trying to play the victim role or a town actually trying to be cooperative but too cooperative to be deemed by others as scum.

There is only one player who is actually pretty hard to read esp D1 and that is Rej.

When he says stuff like he's not motivated, it is never AI.

Worst

Custom title
Don't you think it is a hard accusation to say "Fuji is CLEARLY a scum"? I mean based on meta and some fluffs?
I was trying to put som pressure on him but u kinda ruined it now :feelscryingman:

With regards to Rej, he can always go both ways. And if you see his posts just now, he was trying to solve the game unlike the other worse than Fuji so your accusation against him is questionable.

Rej does a lot of wallie drama in my experience with him and it could be discerned as a scum trying to play the victim role or a town actually trying to be cooperative but too cooperative to be deemed by others as scum.

There is only one player who is actually pretty hard to read esp D1 and that is Rej.

When he says stuff like he's not motivated, it is never AI.
Yea but drama doesn't work on me

This sounds like such a bad made-up excuse, you leave me no other choice than to

Vote lynch Charlie
Not sure how AM I even respond to that.

@Charlie you really landed with the Origami role didn’t you?
I AM not Origami. Don't fish for roles.
You know i love you Charlie but i must work for the benefit of town
Vote lynch Charlie
Sure but you didn't feel like voting me before Joygirl put her vote. Seems to be oportunistic if anything.

So guys, if you are town, it should be easy to answer my question: Which colour is the general town colour we´re talking about? @Charlie @Rej
Green. Why do you think my first question was "what's your wincon"?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
From the Shadows

Tokisaki Kurumi has activated Kurumi Star Festival

The following players have been invited by Kurumi to participate in the Tanabata Festival, in a Passing the Gun Game

@Peroroncino @Nana @Kagurashii @Lord Melkor @Ekkologix @Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.