Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Peroroncino I'll keep my vote on you, since you're only cwac-ing.

If you genuinely don't feel like you have anything on D1, then I can relate, I was like that too. BUT-
So long that you've told yourself that doing anything D1 is pointless - it will be pointless. However, it is possible to scumhunt even without actions, because you can try to for example see how different people interact with each other.

Scums obviously don't want to stick out, and certainly don't want to be associated with their own teammates.

For example scums could (but not always) be some of the first to come to the defense of a townie, in case they're being pushed etc.

Really, it's what you do about it.

That being said, I've not really done a whole lot myself, so idk what Rej gives me creds for

:endthis:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Peroroncino I'll keep my vote on you, since you're only cwac-ing.

If you genuinely don't feel like you have anything on D1, then I can relate, I was like that too. BUT-
So long that you've told yourself that doing anything D1 is pointless - it will be pointless. However, it is possible to scumhunt even without actions, because you can try to for example see how different people interact with each other.

Scums obviously don't want to stick out, and certainly don't want to be associated with their own teammates.

For example scums could (but not always) be some of the first to come to the defense of a townie, in case they're being pushed etc.

Really, it's what you do about it.

That being said, I've not really done a whole lot myself, so idk what Rej gives me creds for

:endthis:
you don't understand mango, the game was dead back then, there was barely any posters, there really wasn't anything to use

Status
Not open for further replies.