Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all town and pulling the strings behind the scene. Depending on Origami, she either is indie go town or town from the beginning.

Also there is only like 11 or 12 spirits ._.

they are town + the Ratatoskr support

If Ratatoskr is mafia then what would it turn the spirits into?

like the absolute evil here are 3 people:

The leaders of AST, DEM and SSS

Ike and Ellen are the most prominent one. Artemesia more recently (heck fuck you Blue I am getting spoiled now playing this game).

Blue most likely already has Light Novel/S4 material in his setup kekw, especially if we dissect flavour.

A verse where Ike, Ellen and Artemesia are town would be a world that doesn't exist, because you couldn't find enough DEM members to make a town number from it and AST and SSS are smaller factions than DEM.

So my big theory is:

Ratatoskr + Spirits vs Kurumi (indie) vs DEM (mafia) vs AST (indie) vs SSS (indie)

So so far, we have these day actions. Based on Wiki and the above-quoted statements about the flavor, the two (Natsumi and Kurumi) are sprits but only Natsumi is more likely townie because Kurumi could fall under Indie, I don't know why as I haven't seen this anime. Perhaps Rej could explain more about that.

Ellen on the other hand is a member of DEM which Rej called to be evil mafia.
Natsumi has used Kaleidoscope transforming herself into ???
Natsumi can use <Kaleidoscope> to transform <Haniel> into the other Spirits' Angels through <Haniel>, but the copy will be less powerful than the original Angel.

I think this skill is either support or investigative. He/she is either Doppelganger or Copycat which is often found in any faction. But I lean more on town because it helps determine the target's ability and eventually it's flavor and alignment.
Ellen Mira Mathers has used Chastiefol on ???
A magic missile that has razor edges installed at the back of the CR unit. It is capable of unleashing a barrage of torrential energy capable of killing an averagely skilled Wizard.

This is fucking dangerous and I don't why a townie would blind fire shit like this early on? It's either he/she is retarted or just trigger happy. Hope it's not a killing attempt tho.
Tokisaki Kurumi has activated Kurumi Star Festival
Hmm. I wonder what this one is? Date forum I guess? I am starting to believe that this is indie stuff.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I were assuming he said because he didn't know it's green
What looks even more bad is that you kept your stance after being corrected a couple of times. You were just more focused on proving him as wrong rather than understanding what he was saying.
Eliminate all threats to Town.
Town is written in a special color
You could have asked him what special color he was talking about but you just don't care to ask. You could have pressured him instead of just denying what's he saying. It looks like you were caught dead in a lie and you were more focused on correcting yourself rather than finding out the truth.

Worst

Custom title
What looks even more bad is that you kept your stance after being corrected a couple of times. You were just more focused on proving him as wrong rather than understanding what he was saying.

You could have asked him what special color he was talking about but you just don't care to ask. You could have pressured him instead of just denying what's he saying. It looks like you were caught dead in a lie and you were more focused on correcting yourself rather than finding out the truth.
town lock Kagura!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Peroroncino I'll keep my vote on you, since you're only cwac-ing.

If you genuinely don't feel like you have anything on D1, then I can relate, I was like that too. BUT-
So long that you've told yourself that doing anything D1 is pointless - it will be pointless. However, it is possible to scumhunt even without actions, because you can try to for example see how different people interact with each other.

Scums obviously don't want to stick out, and certainly don't want to be associated with their own teammates.

For example scums could (but not always) be some of the first to come to the defense of a townie, in case they're being pushed etc.

Really, it's what you do about it.

That being said, I've not really done a whole lot myself, so idk what Rej gives me creds for

:endthis:
What's cwac?
:zorothink:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
This is fucking dangerous and I don't why a townie would blind fire shit like this early on? It's either he/she is retarted or just trigger happy. Hope it's not a killing attempt tho.
That chick is a secretery of the DEM leader's boss. She's definitely not town. DEM and AST are the mafia in this game as told by our lore experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.