Status
Not open for further replies.
someone fill me in on what's going on I cannot read the rest of this thread

@Rej what's your thoughts on T-Pein?

I´m almost sure maf wants to get rid of Kurumi as fast as possible because she´s one of the most powerful characters and could possibly do serious harm to them. Keeping that in mind, this post from Kagu doesn´t really look that good to me:

Seems a bit too focused on the fact that Kurumi has to be a serial killer role, subtly preparing town to go for Kurumi hunting instead of searching for mafs.
This post to me seems like an awful attempt at painting Kagurashii as mafia just because she pointed out the serial killer possibility. A little shocked that this post just went over other people's heads. Def deserves an invest

As of rn Ekko is my only strong town read from what I've read b/c of that hardclaim unlynchable town D1.

What looks even more bad is that you kept your stance after being corrected a couple of times. You were just more focused on proving him as wrong rather than understanding what he was saying.

You could have asked him what special color he was talking about but you just don't care to ask. You could have pressured him instead of just denying what's he saying. It looks like you were caught dead in a lie and you were more focused on correcting yourself rather than finding out the truth.
I told already i misread "special" so no. I couldn't just "Ask him what special means". You're literally ignoring what I said darling

Rej

Year of the black beard!
someone fill me in on what's going on I cannot read the rest of this thread

@Rej what's your thoughts on T-Pein?

This post to me seems like an awful attempt at painting Kagurashii as mafia just because she pointed out the serial killer possibility. A little shocked that this post just went over other people's heads. Def deserves an invest

As of rn Ekko is my only strong town read from what I've read b/c of that hardclaim unlynchable town D1.
He is scummy and disconnected from the game. He doesn't bother to read, he ignored me, he spites me. Seems like he refuses to play.
:optimistic:
Also Kagura had a misinterpretation concerning one of my tinfoils and flavour explanations and T-Pein used it to call me out as Serial Killer.
I hate players like that who are disconnected, do entirely nothing and then start rolling out such shit.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
hey Mango! u got anything interesting to offer me today Todd Howard?
I knew your name was familiar, you were the hamster weren't you

:gokulaugh:

ANyway, atm I'm voting for peroroncino, don't really get much townie vibes from him. He's mostly coasting and writes off any attempts at solving by saying "it's D1" etc. I believe he also voted end day for some reason too.

Other than that, not too sure on Fuji, too early for me to tell. He seems more in line with his townie self as I see it atm, but he did go missing at some point.

A bit concerned with how little we've seen town leader Ekko, but then again, he might've changed tactics since he always gets burned this way lmao.

Rej's been trolling hard the last couple of games, comes off less trolly this time around.

There's been a couple of low posters that I haven't looked into, and doesn't have any presence like Meeyori, I only saw their names mentioned basically.

Charles had a strange statement about the town color, could be a slip or could be that he did misread, however - idk.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yeah in this mafia community it's not allowed for townies to find each other. There are always "certain gatekeepers" that don't allow so.
It has either to be an Ekko/Pein towncore. Some kind of TACore or a wannabe RippedCore.
Anything else is not allowed to exist and is automatically a troll, a serial killer or just general scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.