Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
To my defense. Kaguras wording was completely misleading. I never "asked" for an alliance with the SK. It was a possible scenario for the setup and that's how I clearly worded it.

So, you didn't catch this mistake from Kagura and instantly jumped to a conclusion? Now after I pointed out Kaguras misleading wording, would you still give her the same answer?
:choppawhat:

J

Joygirl1

I´m almost sure maf wants to get rid of Kurumi as fast as possible because she´s one of the most powerful characters and could possibly do serious harm to them. Keeping that in mind, this post from Kagu doesn´t really look that good to me:

This Kurumi character is very mysterious. Gonna have to think how to deal with her as we proceed in which her own actions would play a huge part. That's all I can say for now. However we can't straight away assume that she's going to have a mechanism to convert to town. Not all SKs do that.
Seems a bit too focused on the fact that Kurumi has to be a serial killer role, subtly preparing town to go for Kurumi hunting instead of searching for mafs.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
To my defense. Kaguras wording was completely misleading. I never "asked" for an alliance with the SK. It was a possible scenario for the setup and that's how I clearly worded it.

So, you didn't catch this mistake from Kagura and instantly jumped to a conclusion? Now after I pointed out Kaguras misleading wording, would you still give her the same answer?
:choppawhat:
You said that town needs her firepower against mafia and you also said that town need to work with SK to win.

How am I wording it in a misleading way?

Kagu Nyan

I´m almost sure maf wants to get rid of Kurumi as fast as possible because she´s one of the most powerful characters and could possibly do serious harm to them. Keeping that in mind, this post from Kagu doesn´t really look that good to me:

Seems a bit too focused on the fact that Kurumi has to be a serial killer role, subtly preparing town to go for Kurumi hunting instead of searching for mafs.
If I was focused on her being SK then why would I ask you if she did anything to side with town? As you can see that I am clarifying what could be her stance and whether she could be a potential threat.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

THANK YOU

My point is that Kurumi hunting is not really helpful for town. Its good we talked about it, but now we gotta let go of it and focus on those that really show scummy attitude regardless of flavour.

I'd prefer to have a confirmed wildcard within our rows aslong we can flip mafiosis faster than townies get flipped. Thats the point.
:sweat:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Scum must be the AST/DEM, all those wizards.
So Mikie, Mildred, Origami, Mana, Ellen, Ike Jessica, Ryouko

Origami could be scum indie go town
Mana too
Kurumi Serial Killer

If mafia is stacked then we need Kurumi as firepower against mafia.

vote Ekkologix

:sweat:
@Kagurashii what you don't understand about the word "if" and it's implication of a scenario?
You clearly put words in my mouth.:few:

Kagu Nyan

@Kagurashii what you don't understand about the word "if" and it's implication of a scenario?
You clearly put words in my mouth.:few:
Mafia is stacked anyways in all role madness games. Do you seriously expect mafia to be a bunch of weaklings lol

Seems to me like you are paving a way for her to get a good treatment because she could possibly help us against mafia. That's not even sure at this point which is why I asked around questions from the lore experts.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Mafia is stacked anyways in all role madness games. Do you seriously expect mafia to be a bunch of weaklings lol

Seems to me like you are paving a way for her to get a good treatment because she could possibly help us against mafia. That's not even sure at this point which is why I asked around questions from the lore experts.
vote lunch kagurashii

Kagu Nyan

You did not understand my posts or you twisted it on purpose. Either way.

:moonwalk:
You starting off with that kind of SK friendly tone was a new thing to me which is why I asked you. I wasn't twisting your words or anything because you started this anyway.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
You starting off with that kind of SK friendly tone was a new thing to me which is why I asked you. I wasn't twisting your words or anything because you started this anyway.
But you went from asking to shading, which didnt look good in my eyes.

I just went by lore because half of the actives asked. I dont need to get shaded by people who ask stuff from me.

:optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.