Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Not guide. I saw person saying that there's no general town color, while I knew there is one and every single townie knows that. I tried to make him slip and thought he did because I read what he said wrong. It's not that complicated.
How exactly did you try to make him slip because all I see is you going into denial.

Kagu Nyan

Should I out the possible flavours for RippedCals role or should I not? :blush:
The fact that you are asking us makes me thing you have got something intertesting and worth revealing. You also know what happens to people who give away fake info :endthis:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote Count - Day 1 (counting up to Post #925)
Ekko » Rej - Fuji - Gambit - Fuji
Rej » Ekko - Kagura - T-Pein - Fuji - Pero - RippedCal - Fuji
T-Pein » Fuji - Gambit
Fuji » Charlie - Rej - Rottkins
Lord Melkor » Ekko
Worst » Fuji
Mango » Ekko - Pero
RippedCal » Gambit - Null- Rej
Rottkins » Rej
Nana » Pero
Kagura » Charlie
Pero » Charlie
Joygirl » Charlie

Fuji - 3 (Worst, Ekko, Rej)
Charlie - 3 (Kagura, Pero, Joygirl)
Rej - 2 (Rottkins, RippedCal)
Pero - 2 (Mango, Nana)
Ekko - 1 (Lord Melkor)
Gambit - 1 (T-Pein)
Rottkins - 1 (Fuji)

Approximately 5.5 hours remaining.

*Correction - Missed Joygirl's vote here.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The fact that you are asking us makes me thing you have got something intertesting and worth revealing. You also know what happens to people who give away fake info :endthis:
:suresure: Well you can google it yourself, he mentioned he is looking for a sibling. It is so obvious at this point. :suresure:
He even warned us earlier about not giving flavour away but now he is doing it himself. What a troll.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:

Kagu Nyan

:suresure: Well you can google it yourself, he mentioned he is looking for a sibling. It is so obvious at this point. :suresure:
He even warned us earlier about not giving flavour away but now he is doing it himself. What a troll.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:
TBH I didn't pay attention to that post because previous to that he had made a couple more posts where he was looking for a wife, someone special etc etc... the list goes on.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

There is a difference between hinting flavor yourself and of your own accord asides to being baited by scum which is what I warned against weak one

... Even I know what he is then (i think). And I don't even know the flavour. Unless he's indeed trolling and he's not that role, darling

I missed "sibling" part earlier. I remember he said he's looking for someone though.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Votes on rej everyone let's go. Let's establish the core here

Ripped one has been 100/100 on reads lately and is unkillable so give up on that idea
You are a trash mafia player, everyone knows just noone ever dared to speak out on it. You are garbage.
:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.