Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I told already i misread "special" so no. I couldn't just "Ask him what special means". You're literally ignoring what I said darling
I am just trying to establish if it was a genuine mistake cuz this is the last thing I'd expect from you given how you are vouched as an experienced player. So far it really looks to me as a slip that's why keeping my vote on you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote Count - Day 1 (counting up to Post #897)
Ekko » Rej - Fuji - Gambit - Fuji
Rej » Ekko - Kagura - T-Pein - Fuji - Pero - RippedCal
T-Pein » Fuji - Gambit
Fuji » Charlie - Rej - Rottkins
Lord Melkor » Ekko
Worst » Fuji
Mango » Ekko - Pero
RippedCal » Gambit - Null- Rej
Rottkins » Rej
Nana » Pero
Kagura » Charlie
Pero » Charlie

Fuji - 2 (Worst, Ekko)
Rej - 2 (Rottkins, RippedCal)
Pero - 2 (Mango, Nana)
Charlie - 2 (Kagura, Pero)
Ekko - 1 (Lord Melkor)
Gambit - 1 (T-Pein)
Rottkins - 1 (Fuji)
RippedCal - 1 (Rej)

Approximately 6 hours remaining.

Kagu Nyan

This post to me seems like an awful attempt at painting Kagurashii as mafia just because she pointed out the serial killer possibility. A little shocked that this post just went over other people's heads. Def deserves an invest
It was a very bad accusation that it reeks. It's a shame that both of our lore experts are behaving in such a scummy way.

It's also so interesting that Rej immediately jumps on to support her while I was discussing about the possibility if Kurumi would actually have the ability where she could later on side with town.

I am just trying to establish if it was a genuine mistake cuz this is the last thing I'd expect from you given how you are vouched as an experienced player. So far it really looks to me as a slip that's why keeping my vote on you.
So it's more likely that "experienced player" allowed himself for such a slip?

Sorry but it doesn't make sense to me

Kagu Nyan

Also Kagura had a misinterpretation concerning one of my tinfoils and flavour explanations
You didn't say if Kurumi was SK. You said If mafia is stacked (which they will be) then we need to use her firepower. Can't blame me for being paranoid about a serial killer.

Kagu Nyan

So it's more likely that "experienced player" allowed himself for such a slip?

Sorry but it doesn't make sense to me
Yeah that's what it doesn't make sense. You should know better about colours than to let anyone else guide you through it lol

Yeah that's what it doesn't make sense. You should know better about colours than to let anyone else guide you through it lol
Not guide. I saw person saying that there's no general town color, while I knew there is one and every single townie knows that. I tried to make him slip and thought he did because I read what he said wrong. It's not that complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.