Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie quoted you why you wanted vc and Pero thing i dont remember. But yeah felt like you got pulled in by them than you actively wanting to play the game, hence my impression and your post you wanted to coast this game. Atleast that's the feel i had.
How is charlie asking me about the importance of a vc= him sussing me?

Pero wanted to skip the day phase. Did you even read my interractions? Did anyone do that?

Did Worst explain his vote on me besides gut feeling?
Yeah I wanted to coast but then I saw things that raised eyebrows and tackled them and then our resident “ hero” Rej came at me and straight up lied multiple times about me having no real reads except for the shade I threw at him. IE he didnt read my posts, something that seems to be common here.

This is my first time playing with Rottkins. I don't know how he plays and I remember I didn't like the tinfoil he gave on Fuji.

Having someone as scum earlier to now saying town is not open scumming. It would mean that the player is reevaluating their read.

Rej is the only person I'm leaning town on and I can relate to this post. Rej scum reading players who shade him is what I expect town Rej to do and I also do this type of stuff too. I can understand the frustration here on playing with newbies who don't understand thread play and players like T-Pein who plays so weird and Rej has been updating his reads and thoughts to show us where his head is at. Out of all the players on the list I have played with him the most and this playstyle of his he is doing here is what I would expect him to do as town.

A couple of players have been playing weird here like for example I'm not liking T-Peins shade on Rej and me and then he goes and doesn't come back. Pero other players have discussed about it and I didn't like how he wanted day 1 to end early, says Rej is open scumming for Fuji being town on which I disagree on and seems to be fluffy, Rottkins weird tinfoil on Fuji and has Rej as a scum read on which I disagree on the scum read, Cal's scum read on Rej looked like because Rej is giving a town read which I find nothing scummy about it because town would also want to town hunt.

These were the players I remember that come up from the top of my head and I have also been worried that scum would also want to stay in the shadows and watch town destroy each other by pointing fingers at each other.
Rej town read on me was extremely weak, his explanation was poor and he has never town read me before for similar behaviors.

I also was the only one correctly reading him last game so feel he probably saw me as an easy pocket and his manufactured town read was his way of doing this.

I'm just a trash player and everyone thinks so though so fuck what I think right

Rej

This forum is retarded.
This is my first time playing with Rottkins. I don't know how he plays and I remember I didn't like the tinfoil he gave on Fuji.

Having someone as scum earlier to now saying town is not open scumming. It would mean that the player is reevaluating their read.

Rej is the only person I'm leaning town on and I can relate to this post. Rej scum reading players who shade him is what I expect town Rej to do and I also do this type of stuff too. I can understand the frustration here on playing with newbies who don't understand thread play and players like T-Pein who plays so weird and Rej has been updating his reads and thoughts to show us where his head is at. Out of all the players on the list I have played with him the most and this playstyle of his he is doing here is what I would expect him to do as town.

A couple of players have been playing weird here like for example I'm not liking T-Peins shade on Rej and me and then he goes and doesn't come back. Pero other players have discussed about it and I didn't like how he wanted day 1 to end early, says Rej is open scumming for Fuji being town on which I disagree on and seems to be fluffy, Rottkins weird tinfoil on Fuji and has Rej as a scum read on which I disagree on the scum read, Cal's scum read on Rej looked like because Rej is giving a town read which I find nothing scummy about it because town would also want to town hunt.

These were the players I remember that come up from the top of my head and I have also been worried that scum would also want to stay in the shadows and watch town destroy each other by pointing fingers at each other.
1000/10 best post ever made on this section, Town lock Juliet. :sweat::endthis:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
You are a troll and you read me wrong. I am town father and you read me as scum.
If you want my respect read me correctly.

Actually you realize I wasn't voting you until Cal tied me. I just went back to you because I got tied. I was looking for other wagons to see if something sticks on them. But well, I went back to you because we were tied.

But you can vote me out I don't mind.
You also have an alternative choice, earn my respect, reread my posts, make some in depth analysis and if you come to the conclusion that I am town, then we can try again together from the beginning.
:optimistic:
I dont even have my vote on you you godamn ignoramus, in fact I dont even wanna lynch you right now ( If you bothered resding my fucking posts you would know that ) and how the fuck should anyone know what you are and arent???? Fuck your respect I dont need a donkey to respect me, fuck you and fuck your posts. Asking me to read your shit when you dont even read mine.

I dont even have my vote on you you godamn ignoramus, in fact I dont even wanna lynch you right now ( If you bothered resding my fucking posts you would know that ) and how the fuck should anyone know what you are and arent???? Fuck your respect I dont need a donkey to respect me, fuck you and fuck your posts. Asking me to read your shit when you dont even read mine.
Relax its just a game bro jees

Rej town read on me was extremely weak, his explanation was poor and he has never town read me before for similar behaviors.

I also was the only one correctly reading him last game so feel he probably saw me as an easy pocket and his manufactured town read was his way of doing this.

I'm just a trash player and everyone thinks so though so fuck what I think right
I didn't see what was wrong with his reasons for his town read on you.

Hey girl, you didnt answer my question from before I went to sleep. Can you expand on why you dont agree with me and what you find irrational?
It seems like uuu and rej were voting each other out of spite and nut bc u actually think u both r scumz

And some of the readons u sused others as well

Ive been relax for almost a full day but this shit makes no sense. Rej is a Buffoon.

Why does he wanna vote you? I wanna go for Worst or Pero rn you down?
It doesn't make any sense at all man. He is calling me a trash tier player which implies I'm reading him I'm incorrectly, but that infers that he knows I'm town lol.....

He said I'm scum, but why would that make me trash then, if I'm scum am I not searching for mislynches kek

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Rej and Fuji beefing
Fuji abd Charls befing over vc
Around like late 20s
Some stuff happened since then.

There was Charlie's slip about him not having the town colour.

There was an action from Ellen about killing someone.

Kurumi has started an event which has 6 people chosen including me.

Rej says that he knows about Cal's flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.