Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it was purely for reactions. And my vote on you was for your reaction, too. So it's called a counter-counter. Lololol.

I normally don't give a damn about people voting me and I normally throw an OMGUS vote just to turn it over and see who's worse in reacting. So between the two of us, I didn't actually accuse you of being scum and yet here we are.
Then why are you dressing this up as a sudden reversal of opinion and having 'reservations'. Either it was a reaction test or you changed your mind which was it

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Wouldn't Pero's act also draw unecessary attention towards mafia? Or do you believe they just let him talk to me and dig himself even deeper in with his vote end phase suggestion?

What are the nominees btw? And what's wrong with questioning as many people as you can?
The big difference is that until recently Rej put himself in the center of attention by having disagreements with other players. Pero's deal was that the voting back and forth with you and the color back and forth with Charlie. Otherwise, he's been going with the flow.

Nominees are all the people I mentioned in my last post. And I personally have no problem with questioning a lot of people but I do see the perspective that we would maybe want to keep things a bit more condensed.

In any case, I do have some work stuff to take care of so I'll be stepping out a bit. I'll be back before dp ends.

The big difference is that until recently Rej put himself in the center of attention by having disagreements with other players. Pero's deal was that the voting back and forth with you and the color back and forth with Charlie. Otherwise, he's been going with the flow.

Nominees are all the people I mentioned in my last post. And I personally have no problem with questioning a lot of people but I do see the perspective that we would maybe want to keep things a bit more condensed.

In any case, I do have some work stuff to take care of so I'll be stepping out a bit. I'll be back before dp ends.
I kept my questioning condensed to two people at a time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.