Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
:suresure: atleast would be a lesson learnt :moonwalk:
My lesson is that my friends are right, I suck in fighting over arguments against me and protecting my rights, but hey at least I have tried to make some steps towards it.... Kinda:kayneshrug:

J

Joygirl1

It does make sense that we could have chances to figure something out about their claims later. As Pero and Charlie additionally also are taking part in this Kurumi event game I hope for the best and switch.

Vote lynch Rottkins

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don’t have much evidence for others yet, but I think Pero is town because of how he answered the Wincon question
Well, there's not much hard evidence to go off of today.

But this is all you have?

No other interaction that might've felt staged, faked or something like that?

Anyone say anything that seemed strange to you?

Etc.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Well, there's not much hard evidence to go off of today.

But this is all you have?

No other interaction that might've felt staged, faked or something like that?

Anyone say anything that seemed strange to you?

Etc.
I’m still catching up a bit on the most recent stuff I missed, but it’s mostly just tension from individual people, but since there’s nothing else I don’t know what alignments to sort them into until more happens

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I’m still catching up a bit on the most recent stuff I missed, but it’s mostly just tension from individual people, but since there’s nothing else I don’t know what alignments to sort them into until more happens
Well you don't have to neccesarily sort people into alignments.

Just pointing out stuff suffices. You don't need to have a perfect case to believe someone is scum or not.

This is not real policing where we need evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.