Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice reads. Pott Goblin gives me a calculating vibe, though this is the second game I see him so I do not know how he acts as town. Where did he hint Miller?

Any opinions on Kagura?
did i answer this? i think u r more reserved in ur words than pero worst, specially pero who just entered the game super excited and threw a scum read to everyone. i have never seen him do this b4. i imagine he has a good role or its the first time he rolled mafia and is not sure how to contain all that excitement.

i think 3 of u have towny entrance and wouldnt mind working with yall. u dont need to be this indecisive in ur posts. there is no right or wrong. just do what u think ~♡
People are switching back to you right now, what do you think about that? Someone trying to rescue Rottkins in your opinion?
Ill take full responsability on whatever happens with Zolo, please vote him.

Guys, what´s going on? Why all of sudden ganging up on Zolo? @Fujishiro @Pot Goblin @Meeyori
This happening so shortly before time is running out is not a good sign in my opinion.
I already said why I found Zolo odd this game compared to before, he seems more aware and when I questioned him about how active he was this game he answered me normally ie not in a Zolo way. He's too self aware. And right now I dont see many other viable options sans voting the claims or Ekko.

I already said why I found Zolo odd this game compared to before, he seems more aware and when I questioned him about how active he was this game he answered me normally ie not in a Zolo way. He's too self aware. And right now I dont see many other viable options sans voting the claims or Ekko.
Is voting Ekko ever bad?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
From my perspective the thread was dead when Rott had 6 votes, I came and changed votes to Ekko and things started moving again and Ekko shows up.

This cant be natural.
then pein immediately appeared voted for me and dipped.
And no one seemed to notice, funny isn't it?

i got a suspicion on both of them, pretty sure fuji may be trying to help rottkins right now by switching to @Zolo who seems like a random target at the moment
Dude, If you saw my interactions with Rottkins and how I interracted with him and somehow concluded that we might be mates then idk what to tell you.

Look how active the thread got as soon as I voted Ekko and tried to break the status quo like come on, unless you're scum you have to be able to see this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My impression is that Rej vs Fuji may be town vs town. I like them more than Ekko, who seems a bit too nice and tame this game.
i think they r clown vs town or indie

i liked rej taking fuji out of comfort and coast zone, the read itself was for wacky reasons, but it got fuji to post

i dont think either of them is mafia atm. its too much unwanted attention in what was a dead thread at the time ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.