Riboku has 310.000 men
100k left
100k right
110k middle

100k vs 40k
100k vs 40k
110k vs 60k

It's an massacre like in Kouchous case

I think Kanki will make use of the terrain and use guerrilla tactic to take them out
In sheer numbers alone, Zhao would definitely massacre Qin. But since this is Kanki we're talking about, he will use terrain advantage and some of his powerhouse fighters (Shin, Mouten, Kyoukai, etc.)

But what I'm worrying about is that it would be underwhelming for Riboku for letting Kanki to win or escape alive in the first clash. That's why I think the battle is either separated or dragged on to different area. We'll see.
Is he really though? Lol

Hard to see him that way when the climax of his Shukai Plains contribution involved him getting swatted like a fly by heavily wounded Ouhon lol.

It would be one thing if Futei had his intellect hype but he seems to be mainly a martial commander, and martially he seems far beneath Shin and Ouhon.
Didn't Futei tanked Ouhon's attack lol?

But yeah, Futei's definitely are not on par with Shin's and Ouhon's martial might and skill. His speed is arguably better though.

Not sure about Futei being big brain type warrior imo.
How can they come at you at 3 sides and surprise you? :lusalty:
Can't you see 100k men before they come in your archers range?
Post automatically merged:

Aren't you supposed to have people ahead to report?
You're not supposed to be surrounded so easily
And it's not like last time where they were going deep to get traped
All you need is 5 guys a mile ahead to say yeah a 100 k men are coming
Didn't Riboku said that he has the ability to hide information from leaking out? That's why the Qin didn't know about the mass number of Zhao's army. And the scouts probably won't work because they might get killed.

I underestimated Kanki before and he completely shocked me by doing to Koshou what he did. Not looking down on him any longer. He for sure deserves to stand up to Ousen and Riboku.

Recent chapters want to bash in our heads how much of an ass whooping Kanki is about to get, i feel like he might surprise us.

I think Kanki will do a lot better against Riboku than we thing but then Shibashou comes in like Houken and fucks everyone up.
Yeah I feel Kanki is going to put up a lot better fight than expected, he was on a similar situation before with numbers disadvantage.

The only reason this time it's more difficult for him is because they had information blocked on northern zhao, more difficult to prepare in advance.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Calm the fuck down :halt:
These are my initial impressions of him, he may not surpass riboku in intellect but he will be above 96 in this regard, while in strength he sure is > Riboku, this guy could very well be a monster.:yodawhat:

Analyzing your experience here will be your NERF, he is A in that regard..

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I feel like Kanki will probably lose here, mostly because of all the signals Hara gave beforehand. And Riboku's knowing Kanki's weakness adds to it.

Not sure if he'll be killed here (probably not), but the death flag is there.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I doubt he is close to Riboku's intellect given that he's surely a martial beast as well.

I'd guess something like 96-94-95.
I think SBS will be more like

97 - 96 - 94

SBS seems to be a great leader. His Seika guys seems to be loyal and Seika is THE place to be where every opponents to the king came. SBS seems to have charisma.

And I think he will be a beast martial art wise. He can be even a 98. But let’s say 97

Only brain wise I think he will be great but not exceptional

Great to see general futei. He is fit for 5000-men Kyoukai. If so, Shin could be taking 1 or 2 generals or achieving something very big to make him have 30.000 army next (40.000 with 10.000 Kyokai's) and kyourei can begin her newby achievement of 100-300 men for Ten.

Kanki might be killed, might be not.

Yet, shibasou still hasnt seen makes more interesting.

I think people are overestimating Riboku's numbers advantage by looking at it the wrong way.

140,000 vs 310,000 sounds like a major difference in power but Riboku's forces are in fact only slightly over the 2x mark.

Say if a Qin force had 10,000 troops while a Zhao force had 60,000 troops. The numerical difference is only 50,000 but the Zhao have a force 6x larger. Every Qin soldier would need to kill at least 6 Zhao soldiers at minimum in order to win.

With Riboku vs Kanki, Riboku has 170,000 more troops but his force is only slightly more than 2x larger. If each Qin soldier aimed to kill 3 Zhao than they would win handily.

Also, yeah no shit Riboku has a numerical advantage, this is deep in Zhao territory and Riboku is the kind of guy that always aims to have every single possible advantage in his favour before a battle even begins. Riboku never willingly fights against the odds, he always stacks the odds in his favour and has his opponent fight against those odds instead.

Riboku worked to have that numerical advantage. He shattered the North Qin Army and tied up the Ousen Army in Atsuyo. Sure he could have had his 310,000 face off against a numerically superior Qin Army and attempt to perform some insane tactical miracle but then why would he do that when he can have that advantage instead? Lel.

Seems like they spent the last 6 months consolidating their soldiers into one spot - thus the lack of resistance in the northern territory. And by killing scouts, they were able to move armies to the flank Qin.
Overall, Riboku baited Kanki by giving him the confidence to push north with that extra 50k men a few chapters back

but and this is BIG BUT where the fuck that 310,000 SUPER BLOSTER NUMBER ? LOL