Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko is scummy and here is the problem I had with him. I noticed he has 8 town reads, I asked him to elaborate on them, he responded back saying he already talked about them but when I searched up the names he put as town most of the players he did not talk about and I was only able to find one player he mentioned earlier and he basically lied to me.

His reads list was concerning to me because he had multiple town reads while I only had one player I was leaning town on. Felt like to me Ekko was fabricating reads and Ekko pointing a post of mine being scummy and there was nothing scummy about my post which looked like he is looking for a reason to find a post that is scummy when it is not.
most were gut / good faith reads at the time. that was the elaboration on them.
i stand by them still, except now its more clear ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko idk what to make of your late vote on Zolo after votes locked lol.
i had no read on zolo so was waiting on him to come defend himself

thought wagons were tied between zolo/pero so tired to break the tie and vote the null player over the one i town read

after reading the day i can see where the zolo wagon is coming from ~♡

J

Joygirl1

lol Ekko and Bonnibel are most likely both scum. Bonni didn´t even vote at all and yet they are both townreading each other and are both trying to frame me. There is definitely an existing connection between them.

You were suspicious of me trying to save Rottking by building up a CFD from scratch instead of going on you who already had votes on them. Tell me how that made sense in your mind.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lol Ekko and Bonnibel are most likely both scum. Bonni didn´t even vote at all and yet they are both townreading each other and are both trying to frame me. There is definitely an existing connection between them.
joy none is trying to frame u. just trying to understand ur thought process

why did u think zolo was townie that EoD? ~♡

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You were suspicious of me trying to save Rottking by building up a CFD from scratch instead of going on you who already had votes on them. Tell me how that made sense in your mind.
yes cause you trying to build a wagon on an inactive like zolo out of the blue just as rott was going to get lynched was no reason to be suspicious of you right?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Guys, what´s going on? Why all of sudden ganging up on Zolo? @Fujishiro @Pot Goblin @Meeyori
This happening so shortly before time is running out is not a good sign in my opinion.
You think it is... Supernatural? (had to make this pun lol)

Something about this lynch stinks.
Currently I´m noticing that some people here are just voting with the flow, without hesitation and / or their own good reasons, like T-Pein or Pot Goblin.
This voting has become a mess and the mafs are usually the ones that profit from such chaos.
The outcome of this will make me have to rethink my suspect list, depending on what happens now...
And why the sudden switch to Zolo?
these arent very incriminating, just understand they r weird, specially with game being multiball ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont sense any reasoning for why you think zolo is town, yet you do not like their wagon

i want you to share with me whats ur thought process there ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.