Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Bonnibel You need better judgement, from your post count I can tell that this is your first round here. I most likely can´t change your view on me but after all stuff that happens I wonder why I am the most suspicious looking player to you and why you think that Ekko is the most town looking one to you? If I wouldn´t have such a hard time to find any Date A Live character who could possibly have a jester role I would think he want to make him look sus on purpose. Everytime he appears he is just throwing random stuff around.

And just an advice: You should not townlock someone just because that person is being accused by someone who looks suspicious to you because maf can also accuse another maf ;)

@Zolo I read you want us to send you some nukes? :P
by this bolded part here you mean mafia can accuse another mafia of the same team? the post itself is weird again. its too early to think about busing when there are 26 players alive. again with this being a multiball, posts like that become extra sus alone ~♡

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Back when I did the whole Vote Lynch Charlie thing there were two reasons why I backed off of it. 1 was that Rej explained the character’s redemption, the other was that we should be careful with a claimed character.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Back when I did the whole Vote Lynch Charlie thing there were two reasons why I backed off of it. 1 was that Rej explained the character’s redemption, the other was that we should be careful with a claimed character.
Back on the last day phase, there were a lot of people going with a Vote Lynch Peroroncino as there were a couple of issues such as trying to end the day phase early and the thing with the town color.

Emil

Certified Memelord
okay i dont think pero is the lynch guys, unless you have something really incriminating on him, which u dont ~♡

i think even voting him at this point is silly ~♡

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Back on the last day phase, there were a lot of people going with a Vote Lynch Peroroncino as there were a couple of issues such as trying to end the day phase early and the thing with the town color.
Much like the thing with a Vote Lynch Charlie Ol’ Pero got off by claiming a character that would be a Town-aligned character.

J

Joygirl1

i dont sense any reasoning for why you think zolo is town, yet you do not like their wagon

i want you to share with me whats ur thought process there ~♡
It happened so late that as a townie you had the feeling that maf could try to save one of their maf buddies. In one of the quoted posts I warned that regarding the outcome of the lynch I had to rethink my suspect list. But as Zolo indeed turned out to be a maf of course I´m now relieved in a way and while there still is a chance that there may be one or two Zolo voters from the other maf fraction among them I´d say I can townlock Fuji now. Most likely Rej too. That´s a good progress.

An experienced player like you should be able to follow my concerns and my thinking process, unless you don´t want to because you´re likely not a townie this round.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Much like the thing with a Vote Lynch Charlie Ol’ Pero got off by claiming a character that would be a Town-aligned character.
But the reason why I’m going back to Pero despite the claim is his actions during that last minute voting. Despite his claim he still had a good amount of votes on him. Going back it really was cutting it close to get those votes on Zolo.

So what kinda threw me off was that he still stuck with his Rottkins vote and tried to push it that way despite a good argument from Fuji that the Rottkins Lynch was too easy. Despite how he was close to the guillotine as well.

It just doesn’t sit right with me, so I’m going for a Vote Lynch Peroroncino

@Blue @Ratchet

I think the biggest counterargument right now is that there hasn’t been a counterclaim yet. But as we learned with the FMA game, there can be reasons for someone not to do that right away. Especially in a game where claiming is not recommended.

J

Joygirl1

by this bolded part here you mean mafia can accuse another mafia of the same team? the post itself is weird again. its too early to think about busing when there are 26 players alive. again with this being a multiball, posts like that become extra sus alone ~♡
You were in the same round as me (the UN round) where Flowa was doing the exact same thing that I mentioned, bussing Rottkins very early in the game. Something wrong with your memory, Mr. Ekko? ;)

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, they are not, they are re pretty normal reactions, that you´re trying to use against me.
using against you to do what?

just help us get ur thought process. ur making it harder or urself

> there were wagons on rott/pero
> zolo started getting cfd'ed
> you, without explanation, thought zolo's wagon is bad and opposed it a bit

I dont think you are zolo's teammate as much as I think you are a member of an opposing faction that thought zolo was town from tmi?
i mean you could be town, you just need to explain to me how is this a normal reaction. zolo was very scummy that last day. there is no way you think his slot was town no? I think even you mentioned in one of your previous posts that his play is different from last game, so how come you didn't like his wagon? ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
You were in the same round as me (the UN round) where Flowa was doing the exact same thing that I mentioned, bussing Rottkins very early in the game. Something wrong with your memory, Mr. Ekko? ;)
that doesnt happen very often, and it was not in day 1 ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.