Status
Not open for further replies.
Pot is cwacing btw, all he ever does is vote for me then dip
Maybe, maybe not. I like him because he followed me instantly onto the Zolo wagon and Rottkins flipped town, still with the fact that this is a multiball I cant say for sure that he's town but I believe there are better people to pursue.

You accuse him of cwacing so what's your read on him at the moment?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Maybe, maybe not. I like him because he followed me instantly onto the Zolo wagon and Rottkins flipped town, still with the fact that this is a multiball I cant say for sure that he's town but I believe there are better people to pursue.

You accuse him of cwacing so what's your read on him at the moment?
he's a new player so it's hard hard for me to get a read on him especially since this is our first game, i died before he joined last game.

J

Joygirl1

Pot is cwacing btw, all he ever does is vote for me then dip
As I mentioned Pot Goblin and T-Pein are simply going with the flow, they donΒ΄t hesitate to follow other players almost blindly and they donΒ΄t give us good explanations why they are doing so. CanΒ΄t say that much about T-Pein, as I never played a round with him before, so maybe he is really just a lazy and somewhat poor town player but Pot Goblin has a talent to stay under the radar as a bad guy and this could become really dangerous as the round progresses. Someone should probably investigate him.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
But the reason why I’m going back to Pero despite the claim is his actions during that last minute voting. Despite his claim he still had a good amount of votes on him. Going back it really was cutting it close to get those votes on Zolo.

So what kinda threw me off was that he still stuck with his Rottkins vote and tried to push it that way despite a good argument from Fuji that the Rottkins Lynch was too easy. Despite how he was close to the guillotine as well.

It just doesn’t sit right with me, so I’m going for a Vote Lynch Peroroncino

@Blue @Ratchet

I think the biggest counterargument right now is that there hasn’t been a counterclaim yet. But as we learned with the FMA game, there can be reasons for someone not to do that right away. Especially in a game where claiming is not recommended.
Pero is 99% confirmed town bro.

Also night was hella intense. I roleblocked T-Pein, it could maybe be the reason for one of the failed kills. I am not sure about it but it helps narrowing down.

:sweat:

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
@Fujishiro where i am rn
day 1 + what i read so far from day 2
i'll be active today, lets get it
scum yeet day 2 as well :bury

town
rej - town clown
fuji - seem to want to claim but retracted it. productive play so far. potential powerwolf but puts himself in danger with multiball
pero - good faith for early activity drive. no evil agenda. hinted town role but game has fake claims
mango - constructive in thread, not chaotic, town indicative
worst - hinting the mc??
ripped one - mason/cupid? hes totally not picking up on pero being town claim tho lol. unless he ignores it
bonni - early susceptor of zolo / likely town unless multiball shenanigens. is this reborn? busing zolo possible?
melkor - low poster but seem to be picking up and seriously playing / not fluffing

iffy but townish
charles - doesnt seem to self destruct / give in like his scum games. apparently claimed already for some reason?? game has fake claims that appears in WU so NAI
kagura - decent questions overall but lack of original thoughts
nana - hard to judge with multiball. just there really. cant detect much agenda for now
juliet - frustration seems exaggerated and towny. will ruin her future games if she flips scum
meeyori - newbie card. no reason to town read strongly, but the early scum read of zolo is good.
pot - is posting about players but not really engaging with them. just doing bare minimum to survive. hinting miller?
rott - sensing different early game entrance from his last scum games. could be improving to self control. posts fell off hard end of day tho.

nullish
joygirl - uhh seems to have tmi that this is a multiball? posts feel slimy. might be opposing faction to zolo. do like her comment on kurumi stuff not happening b4 lynch as that might help with PoE.
abyss - practically no posts
aron - practically no posts
mitch - practically no posts outside of fluff

scum side of null
yo tan - just there really. stating the obvious
gambino - joking too much, but not solving with it unlike rej. scum clown
uwu - fluff lord. no reason to town read
tpein - blatant sheeping, no reason to town read
cooler - lol

~β™‘

Status
Not open for further replies.