Status
Not open for further replies.
Could still be from the other mafia now that the multiball is confirmed. But genuinely speaking...he is more town. During the night I checked out of some early D1 posts and they weren't as bad as I thought, I still found alot of fluff. Also it was a fun read nevertheless. XD
:suresure::moonwalk:
I mean how can I be mafia at this point? Was I saving Rottkins who turned out town? I should he the towniest town in the game at this point.

As I mentioned Pot Goblin and T-Pein are simply going with the flow, they don´t hesitate to follow other players almost blindly and they don´t give us good explanations why they are doing so. Can´t say that much about T-Pein, as I never played a round with him before, so maybe he is really just a lazy and somewhat poor town player but Pot Goblin has a talent to stay under the radar as a bad guy and this could become really dangerous as the round progresses. Someone should probably investigate him.
Lies.
going with the flow would had been voting for rootkins as he had like 6 votes when I got here.
Peroncino had 1.
I think he was scummier than rootkins.
stop lying

J

Joygirl1

Also everything I said about flavour is wretched. Blue isn't just doing DAL, he also has the spin-off Date A Bullet included.

we have two stacked mafias and it pushes more into the idea that Kurumi is pro-town more than anti-town, else we will face some serious problems

:sweat:
As one of the maf groups consists of the movie villains and Kurumi is the movie main chara there is a strong chance for Kurumi being pro-town.

I want to say at this point, I´m about to townlock Rej at this point and I have my reasons for that. As example, I´m almost sure he is not lying about roleblocking T-Pein last night.

Oooh @Charlie Look, your Origami has turned into her angel form! Guess you like that? Hehe <3 :D

I want to say at this point, I´m about to townlock Rej at this point and I have my reasons for that. As example, I´m almost sure he is not lying about roleblocking T-Pein last night.
this dude is salty AF about me IRL.
He faked information about a friendly indie last game to try and get her lynched.
Did not work so he instead used his kill on her.
He should not be "town locked" for using abilities.

Tbh I dont see Cal as scum because Rottkins was leading abd he freaked out and tried to switch to Pero. Pein the same.

They arent immediate problems to deal with imo in light of Rottkins flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.