Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Lies.
going with the flow would had been voting for rootkins as he had like 6 votes when I got here.
Peroncino had 1.
I think he was scummier than rootkins.
stop lying
Wow, that´s a strong reaction coming from you accusing me of lying while I just gave my assumptions out for everyone to read. If you don´t want to look suspicious you should share your thoughts and explain your votes beforehand instead of getting angry at us afterwards.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The Original Yamai

With the death of Yuzuru Yamai, her half of the Sephira and Reiryoku has gone to Kaguya Yamai, turning them back into the Original Yamai

Kaguya Yamai has unlocked her Conditional form Yamai Kazamachi

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Original Yamai

With the death of Yuzuru Yamai, her half of the Sephira and Reiryoku has gone to Kaguya Yamai, turning them back into the Original Yamai

Kaguya Yamai has unlocked her Conditional form Yamai Kazamachi

this is aries game ~♡

Wow, that´s a strong reaction coming from you accusing me of lying while I just gave my assumptions out for everyone to read. If you don´t want to look suspicious you should share your thoughts and explain your votes beforehand instead of getting angry at us afterwards.
I am going to use my desperado kill on you.
If you dont die and I die then you are scum.
you get lynched afterwards.

J

Joygirl1

I am going to use my desperado kill on you.
If you dont die and I die then you are scum.
you get lynched afterwards.
Terrible idea.
If I die (and I would) then you would look even more sus then you do now and you will get yourself lynched.
I never even said that you are scum for sure and you are making killshot threats.
You don´t want to be critisized? Then try to play better than that!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Terrible idea.
If I die (and I would) then you would look even more sus then you do now and you will get yourself lynched.
I never even said that you are scum for sure and you are making killshot threats.
You don´t want to be critisized? Then try to play better than that!
You're not in much position to criticise killshots really are you

Status
Not open for further replies.