Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys seem to be fine with pero, and Charles claimed so that leaves the two I felt mostly off about in the clear for now. I notice mango is not doing one of his roleplays, he's done it in every game I've been in with him, could be that he is lying low because of the importance of his role.
Mango has been lowkey yes but I do appreciate him voting Zolo in the end,
Final Vote Count - Day 1
Ekko » Rej - Fuji - Gambit - Fuji
Rej » Ekko - Kagura - T-Pein - Fuji - Pero - RippedCal - Fuji - Rottkins - T-Pein - Rottkins - Zolo - Rottkins - Zolo
TPein » Fuji - Gambit - Rottkins - Pero
Fuji » Charlie - Rej - Rottkins - Null - Ekko - Zolo
Lord Melkor » Ekko - Zolo
Worst » Fuji - Charlie
Mango » Ekko - Pero - Rottkins - Zolo
RippedCal » Gambit - Null- Rej - Gambit - Pero
Rottkins » Rej
Nana » Pero - Null
Kagura » Charlie
Pero » Charlie - Rottkins
Joygirl » Charlie - Rottkins
Gambit » RippedCal
Pot » Pero - Charlie - Pero - Rottkins - Zolo
Charlie » Pero
Juliet » T-Pein
Meeyori » Zolo

Fuji - 1 (Ekko)
Rottkins - 2 (Joygirl, Pero)
Rej - 1 (Rottkins)
Pero - 3 (Charlie, T-Pein, RippedCal)
Charlie - 2 (Kagura, Worst)
RippedCal - 1 (Gambit)
T-Pein - 1 (Juliet)
Zolo - 6 (Fuji, Meeyori, Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor)

@Blue
End of Day 1.
Although he was the last one to vote Zolo irc, around that time it was 3 votes on Rottkins and 5 on Zolo so a case could be made that he bussed him but meh.

So was there any reason that you started the wagon on Zolo or was it just a feeling/shot in the dark @Fujishiro
It was a soul read.

Last day phase Zolo cfd was surprising, i also wouldn't have jumped on it,, would've rather sus Fuji back instead for choosing an easy lynch out of nowhere so not sussing those that resisted it.
I think those that blindly followed it are more likely to be scummy here. Since it's multiball scums and bussing is also an option scums would've tried to clear emself.
Zolo - 6 (Fuji, Meeyori, Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor).

Now I've read Cass was sussing Zolo from start, he's new player and playing with Zolo first time so this sus kinda make sense. Joygirl checked Rej last night, he's likely town. That leaves these 4 Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor possible candidates here.

Meanwhile while everyone were brainstorming for lynch Ekko had no care for it, rather wanted to read 40 pages back stuff. Then wanted to vote at the very last second. This is not townie mindset imo​

D

Dragomir

Important things to know:

- Peroroncino was a leading wagon at some point during last day and claimed.
-Charlie was leading too and claimed.
- Rottkins was the leading Wagon EOD but I initiated a CFD on Zolo who flipped Mafia.
- Rottkins got killed , most likely by a vig, last night and flipped town.

These are the main things you need to know, can ask people to expand on why Charlie/Pero/Rottkins were voted up.
Yeah, why were they leading wagons? Also, what did they claim? What made you initiate a CFD on Zolo? Were you town reading Rottkins?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm going to bed soon since I have to wake up early tomorrow. I'm traveling to film some stuff for work tomorrow so I'm gonna be a bit on and off during the last half of the day phase.

But I will make sure to at least keep up the best I can.
:hapnoel:

Nice reads. Pott Goblin gives me a calculating vibe, though this is the second game I see him so I do not know how he acts as town. Where did he hint Miller?

Any opinions on Kagura?
Pott Goblin was spamming Miller Beer continuously in the game. Kagu I'm null for now, started out with bad feeling but as the game continued i started liking some of her posts. She's also hard to read for me, always feel lil scummy.​
I'm wondering if I should claim on an ability I used that could clear up stuff on what happened at night and it might lead to an info on scum and it's not an invest ability I used.
Pls go on if it can help​

Last day phase Zolo cfd was surprising, i also wouldn't have jumped on it,, would've rather sus Fuji back instead for choosing an easy lynch out of nowhere so not sussing those that resisted it.
I think those that blindly followed it are more likely to be scummy here. Since it's multiball scums and bussing is also an option scums would've tried to clear emself.
Zolo - 6 (Fuji, Meeyori, Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor).

Now I've read Cass was sussing Zolo from start, he's new player and playing with Zolo first time so this sus kinda make sense. Joygirl checked Rej last night, he's likely town. That leaves these 4 Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor possible candidates here.

Meanwhile while everyone were brainstorming for lynch Ekko had no care for it, rather wanted to read 40 pages back stuff. Then wanted to vote at the very last second. This is not townie mindset imo​
Dean, Ekko is probably an indie Im gathering. Do you believe he's scum ?

Yeah, why were they leading wagons? Also, what did they claim? What made you initiate a CFD on Zolo? Were you town reading Rottkins?
Pero because for meta and thread play reasons, he also wanted to end the day phase early.

Charlie because people believed he slipped and didnt know town's color.

Both claimed some characters that Rej said are good.

CFD on Zolo happened because the thread died down around the time Rottkins was in the lead + the fact that Rottkins just kinda gave up and didnt even try to vote Pero ( the next wagon in line).

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Pott Goblin was spamming Miller Beer continuously in the game. Kagu I'm null for now, started out with bad feeling but as the game continued i started liking some of her posts. She's also hard to read for me, always feel lil scummy.​

Pls go on if it can help​
Pott hinted millet with his miller beer and so did Ripped Cal where he mentioned that he’s looking for his sibling. One of these two needs to be checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.