Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
There are roles which are one cycle millers too? I’m coming across something like this for the first time.

Generally I’d expect a miller to stay miller for the entire game. What’s the point of making someone miller for one cycle and that also this early when they are not even investigated or targeted in anyway.
That's where the post restriction comes in. I suck at reading and actually did it today as well accidentally. Look back at when I started the day with my reasoning for voting @Peroroncino. You'll see that I sprinked votes throughout the 6 posts. Then go back to day 1 when I did it again for Pero and @Charlie.

I can't quite give the full story for my own safety, but just know that I used to be a Miller but am not anymore.

@Fujishiro you should look into this as well

Emil

Certified Memelord
Rottkins has 6 votes and pero had 3. I made the Zolo CFD to stop the Rottkins lynch from happening.
my issue with the wagons is people from rottkins/pero moved to zolo, not new faces joined zolo

meaning its the same people, likely townies, that were hopping between wagons

it was not a close split. by the time votes were locked, zolo was leading by 4 votes atleast compared to the other 2 wagons

i think mafia didnt bother saving him tbh ~♡

Always :yearight:

There's a looot of names going around right now like T-Pein also cant be looked over, I've found him weird since last day phase. I found Joygirl guilty last night. I didn't want to claim yet as an invest on D2 especially in multiball game but my read was right and some protection would be great
Now we wait and see if anyone claims to have redirected/tracked you or bded Joygirl lol.

Miller/Framer stuff is exactly what Im worried about in this kinda setup thats why I didnt out Joygirl off the bat so if anyone tracked or watched that would be great to know otherwise my suspicions were correct

There are roles which are one cycle millers too? I’m coming across something like this for the first time.

Generally I’d expect a miller to stay miller for the entire game. What’s the point of making someone miller for one cycle and that also this early when they are not even investigated or targeted in anyway.
Also coming across this first time but it make sense flavour wise, most spirits started bad unless mc won em over with dates​

Miller/Framer stuff is exactly what Im worried about in this kinda setup thats why I didnt out Joygirl off the bat so if anyone tracked or watched that would be great to know otherwise my suspicions were correct
Millers would usually claim day 1, I see no reason to hide it. Framer is a possibility of course but I rarely see framers in RM setups tbh.

That's where the post restriction comes in. I suck at reading and actually did it today as well accidentally. Look back at when I started the day with my reasoning for voting @Peroroncino. You'll see that I sprinked votes throughout the 6 posts. Then go back to day 1 when I did it again for Pero and @Charlie.

I can't quite give the full story for my own safety, but just know that I used to be a Miller but am not anymore.

@Fujishiro you should look into this as well
You're good buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.