Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

It seems valid to me to be honest. Your posts last DP looked a lot like scum faking to be town. If youre actually superkill immune then a lynch would be great.
unvote
Vote lynch TPein

I should do a whole read on all of Joygirl's posts but remember she is still guilty.
Whoa, you're moving off of Joygirl that fast despite having a guilty result?

You didn’t even tunnel anyone properly. You were placing your vote and then disappearing. You know who does things like that and there shouldn’t be a doubt why a kill was sent your way. That’s why we have vigs to deal with such dipping scums anyway.
you are going to look hella silly when Io eventually flip town.
if I flip that is.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
With a role like his Ill have to doubt on that chief. Mafia lost a huge supportive/protective role that could protect their entire team in multiple ways + kill and super kill. There is no way shape or form that a save attempt wasn't initiated in some way.

Because Zolos death softened that team a lot.
Some people were opposed to lynching Zolo in that last moment but since the focus shifted from Rottkins/Pero to Zolo really fast I understand why someone could be cautious on it. Mango’s shift felt the most unsettling to me but I’m not sure why, just a gut feeling maybe

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
No it isnt.
its cringe.
only scum would be pushing for this.
They literally cannot do anything against me + 1
This is not a town mindset at all. Just saying such things isn’t helping your cause or establishing you as a town.

Also your role doesn’t even say that it’s ineffective against scums. You don’t need to portray your role as some town Jesus role which you aren’t.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok so @Yo Tan Wa is mafia here

you listed the name of 6 players that you say have scum candidates in them (Fuji, Meeyori, Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor) but voted me any way out of that bunch without breaking them into more details. so not only did you list the obvious, but you also chose to vote outside of your scum pool.

your reason: i did not care about the lynch because i was reading back while the lynch was going on, and thats not a townie mindset according to you

1. i would like to know what a townie mindset would be. just voting blindly without reading?
2. if voting without reading was a townie mindset, then why are you making this post:

Last day phase Zolo cfd was surprising, i also wouldn't have jumped on it,, would've rather sus Fuji back instead for choosing an easy lynch out of nowhere so not sussing those that resisted it.
I think those that blindly followed it are more likely to be scummy here. Since it's multiball scums and bussing is also an option scums would've tried to clear emself.
so blindly following it is scummy, but also trying to read back to have a more educated judgment about the lynch like i was doing is also scummy, so then i ask you what is a townie supposed to do? i think you are just posting whatever yo tan. your thoughts are not genuine.

vote lynch yo tan

~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.