Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think joy is town because of a post i read (would prefer not sharing now)

and leaning town on juliet's frustration, unless she just ruins her meta forever for the sake of this game

~♡

B

Bonnibel

id argue since rott/pero are likely both just town, then there is a big chance that mafia was not in their wagons. like u will only find very few mafia in rott/pero's wagons

zolo's lynch came out of nowhere. mafia did not have time to react to it and grow the counter wagons. this resulted in most of zolo's voters being town, while also most of pero/rott voters r townish. mafia were voting elsewhere/inactive.

that whole narrative of coutner wagon doesnt make sense here ~♡

counter implies we actually had a scum wagon going, then mafia moved it to a town and then we finally lynched the scum.

here both wagons were likely towny (rott and pero). there was no scum driving anything. it was town going for a classic day 1 mislynch, until fuji proposed the zolo cfd, and then the same townies that were on rott/pero moved to zolo before mafia could react

my point is we are focusing on the pero/rott voters more than we should. cfd's are hard to wagonometry because scum is caught offguard. thats the whole point of cfd. and since they are caught offguard you can't make very solid outcome reads out of the wagons. you can try but it will be very messy.

i'd rather we stick to the good old threadplay scum reads. it worked day 1 and it will work again here.

i propose we start with yo tan and gambit. any others r welcomed ~♡
I cannot imagine thinking/playing mafia like this lol. Anyway for real this time I'm getting off

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yesterday I tried to superkill someone but my kill failed.
tpein im guessing?

Pott hinted millet with his miller beer and so did Ripped Cal where he mentioned that he’s looking for his sibling. One of these two needs to be checked.
checking a miller is counter intuitive, maybe tracking could work but do u really have a reason to be paranoid about his slot this much rn?

~♡

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Pein’s whole gameplay is like:

“Does suspicious shit all the time”

“Gets shot”

“Don’t lynch me because I’m the best town role and scum can’t kill me”

Pein’s whole gameplay is like:

“Does suspicious shit all the time”

“Gets shot”

“Don’t lynch me because I’m the best town role and scum can’t kill me”
what suspicious thing did I do?
Not join the wagon that would had lynched someone that flipped town because some terrible vig killed him?

Kagu Nyan

tpein im guessing?

checking a miller is counter intuitive, maybe tracking could work but do u really have a reason to be paranoid about his slot this much rn?

~♡
I’m okay with Pot right now. He already explained the reason behind his Miller hints. Read everything then you’ll get it.

Kagu Nyan

what suspicious thing did I do?
Not join the wagon that would had lynched someone that flipped town because some terrible vig killed him?
You voted Gambit
Then talked about voting Fuji
Then you called Rej being the SK
Then you come back hours later to ask who are we lynching
First you place your vote on Rottkins
Then you switch to Pero for apparently no reason unless you also have Jesus level intellect along with your town Jesus role.

Anyone can see the inconsistency here. It’s not your vote but the fact that you are swaying this much and doing suspicious thing is what is so damning about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.