Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@T-Pein™ u r being a distraction to yo tan
i dont think surviving a superkill makes u scum, but u not willing to claim does. u r just gna end up wasting town actions on u for no reason. we have no way to read u town from the thread rn

u keep adding more to ur claim. put it all in one post. how did u survive if u were roleblocked. ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is just terrible. Mango gave a lot of resistance to the lynch but a lot of sudden decides to vote him out of what? Curiosity? To make matters worse, he's 75% sure he won't flip scum. How are you gonna vote someone who you think won't flip scum? All of this reeks like a scum bussing his buddy.
would he make that 75% post if he was bussing? ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
This doesn't come off as a bus vote, but rather a vote from the other scum team. Ekko doesn't talk about the CFD that was happening and is only just now addressing it with this vote. It doesn't look like a townie who's actually looking for a scum lynch.
i had no read on zolo at the time, and a town read on pero
i only read up to around page 33 at the time of the vote. was atleast 40 pages behind
just wanted to vote a null read over a town read
dont see the issue with that personally ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Bonnibel if joy is scum she wouldnt be aligned with zolo
she was questoning players who joined zolo wagon as if she knew zolo was town / outside of her faction

essentially wanted to make those who voted zolo look bad, and make herself look good, but it didnt go her way since zolo flipped mafia, unlike what she thought

that was my initial thought on joy that EoD ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
I never focus on inactives, i believe in vigging em. Check any game.
my post to fuji/melkor when they asked me about zolo was to either vig him or lynch day 2. i had no read on him and i assumed he was an inactive, but turn out he wasnt. if i were to assume that u read the day then this is a bad take on ur part because zolo was very scummy and does not qualify as an inactive. he was a perfect lynch material. you guaged his scumminess based on how easy it is not based on his activity. do not change your wording now

I did. I pointed out the ones that can't be scum in them. Rest needs checking and an eye onto.
no you did not. you just listed the 6 names then used the obvious info in the thread to remove 2-3 of them and called it a day. this is all obvious stuff and dont need to be said. i need detailed reads from u on the remaining players in the list that u consider scum. bring me their posts and analyze it. i think most of them are tow. i want to see why u think they r otherwise, because this reasoning of them being scum based on them being in the wagon is meh at best and very opportunistic of you, specially with a potential frame being around. could be easily a set up.

So you believe you could read through 40 pages in flash and push for right lynch in cfd?
it was actually 50+ pages. i read 10 atleast. i over estimated the time and have and i certainly wanted to give educated thoughts and not just lynch based on what anyone tells me. i did town read multiple players, but i was unsure of whether to follow them or not because the wagons seemed towny to me rott/pero/charles. the zolo wagon came as i was reading and i voted on it but was last second when votes locked.

and an obvious lack of analysis on ur part is if i was scum i could of easily just dipped the whole EoD and let town do whatever they want since according to u the lynch didnt matter to me.

Iso'ing the prime lynch asking for cases on em works better here. Not this!
isoing doesnt give u context. only reading does. and again pero/charles/rott are all players i town read so didnt like their wagons. i asked few questions on why they were voted and didnt like the answers to it so didnt vote any of the 3. towards the end i gave up trying to catch up and just decided to vote zolo who is a null read over a player that i town read (pero/rott). again, big lack of analsysi on ur part. eagerly waiting to see where u go from here.

You've been my scumread since D1 i voted right where I should've.
not really, you made a post about 6 players and eliminated townies in them based on obvious thread facts then proceeded to vote outside that bunch. it just instantly tells me that u do not care about solving them. ur reads r a bunch of nonsense

Did i listed the obvious now? Pretty sure those that resisted the lynch were being sussed instead. That's why i commented on it in first place.
give me a list of those who were susing those who resisted the lynch. i think u just tried to sought doubt and potentially get a frame action going onto one of the players in the list. u clearly dont care about solving them in the thread. i hardly see u question them or interact with them on their vote. its bunch of baloney u r spouting. all talk, no bite.

Townie would wreck his mind who to vote then, ask for cases, question Fuji more and weigh the lynch options. What you did were definitely not townie Usopp
thats how u wud think from your mafia PoV. you think town knows themselves. in reality town has no clue who everyone else is. there is none u shud fully be trusting in day 1. there r town reads however, and those are people that we townies work with

- why would a townie wreck his mind to vote? the more u rush it the more its not accurate. have to take ur time and think it through
- asking for cases is a given. everyone did that. the cases were there for everyone to see. there was no need to ask for a case again when its already there. thats what a mafia like you would do to fake contribution. again pero/charles/rott were all town reads of mine and the cases provided were meh at best so i didnt vote any of them. thats what a rational townie does. i took my time and finally decided to vote a null read over any of my townie reads. you really have no point here yo. i just see you trying to spin whatever
- define what u mean by questioning fuji and weighing lynch option. because the way i see it is none of those makes a player a town player. u just need to have ur own view of the lynch. fuji's posts and everyones posts were there. i read everything thats being said and i was not convinced to vote pero/charles/rott. i tried to reread back to see if i could catch something, but obviously time wasnt kind enough to allow that so i gave up and voted a null read.

imma level with u here yo. i would very much like u to stop being vague and go in detail here and tell me EXACTLY how a towny is supposed to be playing that EoD because u certainly piqued my interest. ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.