Status
Not open for further replies.
bonni said joy is guilty lol
thats conflicting results
one of u got redirected
~♡
Nope.

lol
seriously?? you arent faking this are u nana??

@Ratchet @Blue u guys really put chat leaks in the game?? :gokulaugh:

and it also shows the names lmao

- who says "third" for indies?
- might have failed a kill on nana lmao
- juliet/cal/mango not part of red team

those posts that got picked r so convenient. is this really true? its too good to be true

also purple tried to use mitch to vote on pero, meaning they thought about using pero as a counter, but didnt go through with it?? ~♡
I wish i can be faking that lol but u know my scum play is boring

Anyway i actually rephrased it so this ain't how it was typed

How do u know this first is from red mafia? And the second from purple? Did u just slip? :kuzanshut:

Emil

Certified Memelord
You tried to cfd a confirmed benign spirit EoD. Ypu intentionally played scummy because you knew you had protection bacling you up. Sp you tried to put attention towards mislynches.

:sweat:
rej you have to analyze this a bit more and look at it from different perspective

- would tpein push pero knowing full well pero flavor claimed? tpein clearly doesnt know the flavor
- tpein also apparently has no teammates telling him that pero flavor claimed. the man seems out of the picture. i read it as genuinely uninformed. do u agree?

like surely one of tpein's teammates will tell him pero is claimed town. in fact mafia moved from pero because he was a claimed town role, so they wanted to avoid looking sus, but you see tpein is literally still voting pero and wants to lynch pero

he is genuinely just uninformed and putting himself in a really shitty position

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nope.

I wish i can be faking that lol but u know my scum play is boring

Anyway i actually rephrased it so this ain't how it was typed

How do u know this first is from red mafia? And the second from purple? Did u just slip? :kuzanshut:
maf 1 is usually red, maf 2 purple
and wanting to stack votes pero only makes sense as purple to save zolo ~♡

are u not allowed to show the real messages?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Pein’s whole gameplay is like:

“Does suspicious shit all the time”

“Gets shot”

“Don’t lynch me because I’m the best town role and scum can’t kill me”
The best town role should bei Mio and Shido.
Mio is debateable but Shido has no interest in lynching Natsumi. So he cant be the MC and that makes his jesus town role claim redundant.
:sweat:

my post to fuji/melkor when they asked me about zolo was to either vig him or lynch day 2. i had no read on him and i assumed he was an inactive, but turn out he wasnt. if i were to assume that u read the day then this is a bad take on ur part because zolo was very scummy and does not qualify as an inactive. he was a perfect lynch material. you guaged his scumminess based on how easy it is not based on his activity. do not change your wording now
Are you being ignorant on purpose? It's Zolo.

I wasn't even there last day phase but i definitely would've resisted Fuji suggesting Zolo lynch outta nowhere, i was actually amazed Fuji was willing to wear clown avy in his last posts if he were wrong on Zolo and he ended up right, i dont try to read Zolo at all.
no you did not. you just listed the 6 names then used the obvious info in the thread to remove 2-3 of them and called it a day. this is all obvious stuff and dont need to be said. i need detailed reads from u on the remaining players in the list that u consider scum. bring me their posts and analyze it. i think most of them are tow. i want to see why u think they r otherwise, because this reasoning of them being scum based on them being in the wagon is meh at best and very opportunistic of you, specially with a pote
Look I'm not gonna be contributing as per your wishes and likings. I did say what i wanted to speak on that topic there. Should i change my gameplay for you cause you can't read me right lolol
it was actually 50+ pages. i read 10 atleast. i over estimated the time and have and i certainly wanted to give educated thoughts and not just lynch based on what anyone tells me. i did town read multiple players, but i was unsure of whether to follow them or not because the wagons seemed towny to me rott/pero/charles. the zolo wagon came as i was reading and i voted on it but was last second when votes locked.

and an obvious lack of analysis on ur part is if i was scum i could of easily just dipped the whole EoD and let town do whatever they want since according to u the lynch didnt matter to me.
Wrong you made your appearance when Fuji was suggesting to cfd you.

And however you may twist you end day play wasn't townie at all Usopp.
isoing doesnt give u context. only reading does. and again pero/charles/rott are all players i town read so didnt like their wagons. i asked few questions on why they were voted and didnt like the answers to it so didnt vote any of the 3. towards the end i gave up trying to catch up and just decided to vote zolo who is a null read over a player that i town read (pero/rott). again, big lack of analsysi on ur part. eagerly waiting to see where u go from here
Wait if Zolo was obvious scum as you say in first para of your post you shouldn't have voted him. Like you are dishonestly pushing it here knowing well many players just skip Zolo posts.

So Entirety of D1 you had no read to push for if all wagons were bad?
Anyway point me what help it did you to read 40 pages back while a lynch was being decided Usopp?
not really, you made a post about 6 players and eliminated townies in them based on obvious thread facts then proceeded to vote outside that bunch. it just instantly tells me that u do not care about solving them. ur reads r a bunch of nonsense
I made post on many potential scums, voting one in them. Don't act like i gave no reasoning on you,, in fact it is clear from my post i consider you most scummy in there. The rest would need more game solving to pinpoint one outta them that at that point i had not.

I read this day phase read posts saying those resisted the lynch were likely scums, gave my thoughts on how that voted Zolo have more reasons to is perfect and checked out who voted them. Cut those out that couldn't be scum in those and how there likely was one in rest. You don't like that so be it.
give me a list of those who were susing those who resisted the lynch. i think u just tried to sought doubt and potentially get a frame action going onto one of the players in the list. u clearly dont care about solving them in the thread. i hardly see u question them or interact with them on their vote. its bunch of baloney u r spouting. all talk, no bite
Don't make stupid tinfoils in air. You say i stated the obvious meaning i pointed right where scums should be. Now you want to twist it into entirely something else.

My less activity is because i had been occupied in house shifting stuff, still tried my best to read through everything and gave my reads so I'm read right by town.

You also know damn well from Arcane game i can play very active townie and still get plenty of town reads. This is again why i feel you using my inactivity as to sus me is scum indicative for you.
thats how u wud think from your mafia PoV. you think town knows themselves. in reality town has no clue who everyone else is. there is none u shud fully be trusting in day 1. there r town reads however, and those are people that we townies work with
I don't understand this.
You do get why i said an uniformed townie would wreck his brain to figure who to vote and lynch?
why would a townie wreck his mind to vote? the more u rush it the more its not accurate. have to take ur time and think it through
- asking for cases is a given. everyone did that. the cases were there for everyone to see. there was no need to ask for a case again when its already there. thats what a mafia like you would do to fake contribution. again pero/charles/rott were all town reads of mine and the cases provided were meh at best so i didnt vote any of them. thats what a rational townie does. i took my time and finally decided to vote a null read over any of my townie reads. you really have no point here yo. i just see you trying to spin whatever
I'm gonna be repetiting same points at this point, don't play thick with me on purpose here Usopp.

Easy sasy simple, A townie would be heavily concerned about lynch, who to vote who can be scum and to not get a town lynched. You were reading 40 pages back stuff with few mins remaining in the game, like it is crystal clear you had no concern for lynch. You also say you didn't see Zolo getting lynched until end, make sense why lynch didn't concern you since both were town wagons.

maf 1 is usually red, maf 2 purple
and wanting to stack votes pero only makes sense as purple to save zolo ~♡

are u not allowed to show the real messages?
Yea i can't but it just what it is

And yea it wasn't indie it was a "third"

it seems maf 2 is inactive or what

@Nana any idea why did it only give one message from 2nd team lol ~♡
eh what
The first was a one message too actually

this is pretty contradictory to you saying easy lynches are not good.
another red flag
go on, vote tpein. i know u want to do it. ~♡
Not really there's strong reasons pointing at him being scum and i clearly said he's hard to read by his play. Probably because i dont pay attention to inactives, hence asked for his claim.​

I protected myself from everything and someone else too.
Could this be the redacted ability?
Yes.
Question why kagurashi is sending a super kill at me anyways.
For tunneling his scummate peroncino maybe?
I did notice that Kagu was fast to jump on Charles when he was pressuring Pero, it even lead to a wagon over a weak nonslip

I'm a lady so you can call me she/her. And don't worry, I confused the gender of a lot of people when I started playing here ^^
All this time I thought you were my brother!:snoopy:
Everyone forgot about Worst:wonderland:
I haven't still waiting to know if you shot someone last night @Worst

"We also czn use mitch’s vote even though he didnt vote?
So was my vote power stolen?

@Nana Question did you obtain the mafia messages from an ability or did you receive the chats from a third party?

Emil

Certified Memelord
the best way to solve tpein immediately here wud be to guage how uninformed he is. it seems he has no clue about flavor, nor has anyone guiding him in a mafia chat. he is voting a townie thats practically semi confirmed based on a claim + natsumi actions appearing in WU

i will go ahead and say tpein looks very towny off that alone. being genuinely uninformed is really hard to fake in his position. he has the entire thread dunking on him rn yet still stays true to his genuinely uninformed reads that he thinks are correct reads in his mind. a caught mafia would move elsewhere already and try to look for lynchable players. pero is literally not lynchable rn lol yet tpein is trying to pursue him. he put himself in a dead end. you can tell how lost of a towny he is lol.

surviving super-kill in itself is not scummy. i asked the hosts and activated passives happen before roleblocks.

consider this a hard defense of tpein rn. i think he is just town here. i am hoping yall seriously reconsider and dont fall into the mindset that now u must lynch tpein because it also gives u info on me who defended him, which then leads us into him likely flipping town, and when he flips town u go for the standard 2 for 1 mistake and kill me off thinking i had tmi on him

~♡

Anyway i am not sure what joygirl might be a town or scum who shows up inno but i know my results are accurate

And I would rather if we gonna lynch someone it be someone else rather than an innocent player

I did notice that Kagu was fast to jump on Charles when he was pressuring Pero, it even lead to a wagon over a weak nonslip

@Nana Question did you obtain the mafia messages from an ability or did you receive the chats from a third party?
Eh why do u ask? :snoopy:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

It was a pretty good slip of you ask me. Charles didn’t know the town colour and he thought that town colour might be based on the characters. Instead of going bonkers on Pero, he went into denial. That’s the reason why I voted for him because he committed a mistake and he himself admitted it when I asked him. You can go back and check that I did clarify the matter with him and he has also admitted his mistake. That’s a slip which cannot be let gone. I made a similar mistake as scum one time when I said that someone’s wincon has to do with “townies” instead of “town” . That person was an indie. So as you can see even a little slip can be drastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.