Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway i am not sure what joygirl might be a town or scum who shows up inno but i know my results are accurate

And I would rather if we gonna lynch someone it be someone else rather than an innocent player

Eh why do u ask? :snoopy:
I wanna know if you're the source of this info or were just given it.

Because if you were sent this info it could have come from the mafia and that would explain why your own name would be in it, they would have wanted to scare you into posting it faster thinking your time was short.

But if it was from your own ability the chances of it containing your own name does seem rather slim.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Are you being ignorant on purpose? It's Zolo.

I wasn't even there last day phase but i definitely would've resisted Fuji suggesting Zolo lynch outta nowhere, i was actually amazed Fuji was willing to wear clown avy in his last posts if he were wrong on Zolo and he ended up right, i dont try to read Zolo at all.
- whats this supposed to mean? its zolo so u just let him go? do u not care about town's wellbeing?
- in fact mafia would love to leave town zolo alive for longer so they can use him as free mislynch later. fuji lynching zolo day 1 is town indicative as mafia would love zolo alive. another lack of analysis on ur part.
- there isnt much to read. he was scummy plain and simple. he is not helping town whatsoever. why r u gna ask fuji and resist the lynch of a non helpful player? who would u have lynched that EoD 1? this is pretty hypocritical from u who was inactive at the time to try and make the players look bad now when u didnt help with anything

Look I'm not gonna be contributing as per your wishes and likings. I did say what i wanted to speak on that topic there. Should i change my gameplay for you cause you can't read me right lolol
its not about reading u right or wrong, atleast i am making an attemt to interact with u and get ur alignment. u dont just magically read people correctly. thats never how town works. if u r town i will sooner or later find out. why r u being so dismissive already? its not like i tunnel locked u as scum yet. you really are tempting me to. your lack of solving on the players that u scum read is also pretty disturbing

Wrong you made your appearance when Fuji was suggesting to cfd you.
coincidental angleshooting. i just off work at the time. it was 5ish pm. surely this isnt actually part of your case. i was at 0 risk of being lynched. lets not pretend otherwise now. there is also my unlynchable claim that has been bothering u for awhile. yeah no matter how u spin it u wont go anywhere with that angleshot.

And however you may twist you end day play wasn't townie at all Usopp.
im not twisting anything, just giving u hard facts. u still fail to tell me exactly how a townie plays there.

Wait if Zolo was obvious scum as you say in first para of your post you shouldn't have voted him. Like you are dishonestly pushing it here knowing well many players just skip Zolo posts.
zolo was very scummy after i caught up with the thread during the night phase. before that i had hi as null. the meat of his scummy posts came after page 33. i made it very clear my read on zolo at the time is up to page 33. another lack of analysis/comprehension on ur part to try and spin ur narrative. it wont work yo tan.

So Entirety of D1 you had no read to push for if all wagons were bad?
nope had no major scum reads. i only read up to page 33. gambit was probably my strongest lean scum and even that wasnt too strong. anyyway whats ur point here exactly? i should always have a scum read that i want others to lynch day 1? where is ur scum read that u pursued others to lynch day 1? how hypocrite can u get rn? the points u r trying to use to justify ur scum read of me makes no sense

Anyway point me what help it did you to read 40 pages back while a lynch was being decided Usopp?
not much at all. hence why i gave up, apologized for my inactivity, and promised to read during the night. see a townie like me isnt worried too much about looking too townie like u r worried. i was busy so i am not going to worry too much about impacting lynch day 1. rl happens. i made my apology and promised to be more active day 2 which i am rn. i read the full day 1 during the night and gave my thoughts and i agree on the zolo wagon now. it was good. i just obviously couldnt see how good it was day 1 cuz i only read up to page 33. i still fail to see where r u trying to go with this?

I made post on many potential scums, voting one in them. Don't act like i gave no reasoning on you,, in fact it is clear from my post i consider you most scummy in there. The rest would need more game solving to pinpoint one outta them that at that point i had not.
your reasoning for scum reading me is all angleshooting from what i see. u scum read me because i came to the thread by EoD after work and was unable to impact the lynch in time, but fail to tell me what exactly a townie should do there. do i need to say more? u really failed miserably to hold this case against me.

i really dont see u solving any of ur scum reads. in fact thats why they r still scum reads for u. u are not questioning them. u r not extracting their alignment from them. they r still null for u. u made no progress whatsover because u do not care about their alignment. u r scum simple as that yo tan.

I read this day phase read posts saying those resisted the lynch were likely scums, gave my thoughts on how that voted Zolo have more reasons to is perfect and checked out who voted them. Cut those out that couldn't be scum in those and how there likely was one in rest. You don't like that so be it.
there is probably only exactly 1 scum in zolo's wagon. no more. it was hard town driven. i would be surprised if there were more than 1 in it. the whole zolo wagon came from cfd and ur analysis to it was really really poor. try again.

Don't make stupid tinfoils in air. You say i stated the obvious meaning i pointed right where scums should be. Now you want to twist it into entirely something else.
u stated the obvious regarding the names of the 6 players that u chose. u cleared them based on obvious facts in the thread to fake ur contribution and think that we will buy it. matter of fact id go ahead and say 5/6 of those r probably just town so ur shade is going on deaf ears. why dont u interact with them and tell me what u find? i am very interested.

My less activity is because i had been occupied in house shifting stuff, still tried my best to read through everything and gave my reads so I'm read right by town.
and so am i. i am busy too. but im a busy townie, u r a busy scum. we r not the same. i will expose u here.

You also know damn well from Arcane game i can play very active townie and still get plenty of town reads. This is again why i feel you using my inactivity as to sus me is scum indicative for you.
i didnt use ur inactivity to sus u. u tried using mine to sus me. i am using ur lack of meaningful contribution. u can be inactive and still contribute something thoughtful that progresses the game forward. all ur posts literally do not do that. tell me one thing that u did that helped move the game in any direction, or is attempting to.
- arcane game doesnt matter here. u were indie there so u were uninformed. i think u r mafia here.

I don't understand this.
You do get why i said an uniformed townie would wreck his brain to figure who to vote and lynch?
no i dont. i dont get why anyone would worry so much about voting for a lynch if they r busy? why r u trying to look so towny? i wont vote just for the sake of voting. i refuse to just vote randomly if thats what u ask me to do. i will take my time and vote who i think is right. i had no time to read but i atleast made the rational thought to vote the person who i null read over the one i town read.

I'm gonna be repetiting same points at this point, don't play thick with me on purpose here Usopp.
ur points are empty yo tan. start by answering my questions above. break down those 6 players for me in an indept iso/play by play anslysis and tell me why u think there is more than 1 scum in them, and tell me who is it. question them all and tell me what u get from it.
aside from that if ur gna base off ur entire case on me on an angleshot/my inactivity then trust me it wont go anywhere.

Easy sasy simple, A townie would be heavily concerned about lynch, who to vote who can be scum and to not get a town lynched. You were reading 40 pages back stuff with few mins remaining in the game, like it is crystal clear you had no concern for lynch. You also say you didn't see Zolo getting lynched until end, make sense why lynch didn't concern you since both were town wagons.
townies show concern about the lynch differently. voting meaninglessly/blind is not showing concern for the lynch. its the opposite. i had to read to get as much info as i can before i vote. i knew in my mind pero/charles/rott were town reads of mine, but i see multiple people saying they slipped and whatnot so i had to read that. at the end of it all i was still not convinced so i did not vote for any of them.

NOT voting a townie still counts as being concerned about the lynch. i did not want to make the wrong vote so i abstained until i made my mind. i had rott/pero/charles as townish so i tried to read and see if i can pick up anything scummy as i read, but it obviously didnt go anywhere, so i went the lazy route and just voted the null player over the town player and it paid off. there is nothing u can do to spin that as non towny gameplay yo tan. we can sit here and disucss this all day and u will not convince me otherwise. ~♡

It was a pretty good slip of you ask me. Charles didn’t know the town colour and he thought that town colour might be based on the characters. Instead of going bonkers on Pero, he went into denial. That’s the reason why I voted for him because he committed a mistake and he himself admitted it when I asked him. You can go back and check that I did clarify the matter with him and he has also admitted his mistake. That’s a slip which cannot be let gone. I made a similar mistake as scum one time when I said that someone’s wincon has to do with “townies” instead of “town” . That person was an indie. So as you can see even a little slip can be drastic.
I just felt it was a legit miss read with how Pero called town a rainbow before.

Waaaait, I read "spectral" aka rainbow, not "special"

That "special" color is what I called town general color.

I assume some characters have different color (spirits?) and more boring townies have that

Emil

Certified Memelord
Not really there's strong reasons pointing at him being scum and i clearly said he's hard to read by his play. Probably because i dont pay attention to inactives, hence asked for his claim.
- whats the strong reasons pointing at him being scum? surviving a superkill is definitely not scum indicative in big RM games. u got something else?
- not really, his motives are all laid out clearly in the thread. if u genuinely tried and bother reading him u can see hes just townish. but u dont care
- claiming wont solve anything. he already claimed how he survived. any further claiming is absolutely meaningless ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
If they are town then we should ignore and idle them. They can prove over time with action but their threadplay is terrible, just awful.:few:
what can u say man
town's gna town

i town read tpein more than cal off threadplay. im worried cal might have a twin fake claim, but idk if its worth being paranoid over rn ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
roughly 1/3 of the players could not be town, we got all good reasons to be paranoid :sweat:
no rej its not good to be paranoid at all rn
we got scum lynch day 1, and mafia's kills failed n1 assuming rott was a vig kill

we r in a good position. its mafia who shud be scared rn ~♡

Rej

This forum is retarded.
what can u say man
town's gna town

i town read tpein more than cal off threadplay. im worried cal might have a twin fake claim, but idk if its worth being paranoid over rn ~♡
The WU pretty much confirms that Kagura and Yuzuru are part of the game. Pretty sure the spirits from DAL are all legit roles.:shocking:

Ekko is scummy and here is the problem I had with him. I noticed he has 8 town reads, I asked him to elaborate on them, he responded back saying he already talked about them but when I searched up the names he put as town most of the players he did not talk about and I was only able to find one player he mentioned earlier and he basically lied to me.

His reads list was concerning to me because he had multiple town reads while I only had one player I was leaning town on. Felt like to me Ekko was fabricating reads and Ekko pointing a post of mine being scummy and there was nothing scummy about my post which looked like he is looking for a reason to find a post that is scummy when it is not.
Are there any Ekko's town reads you do not agree in particular?

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was a pretty good slip of you ask me. Charles didn’t know the town colour and he thought that town colour might be based on the characters. Instead of going bonkers on Pero, he went into denial. That’s the reason why I voted for him because he committed a mistake and he himself admitted it when I asked him. You can go back and check that I did clarify the matter with him and he has also admitted his mistake. That’s a slip which cannot be let gone. I made a similar mistake as scum one time when I said that someone’s wincon has to do with “townies” instead of “town” . That person was an indie. So as you can see even a little slip can be drastic.
i think charles was referring to ability colors not wincon colors. he said the wincon color correctly. dont see the slip there. ~♡

Rej

This forum is retarded.
no rej its not good to be paranoid at all rn
we got scum lynch day 1, and mafia's kills failed n1 assuming rott was a vig kill

we r in a good position. its mafia who shud be scared rn ~♡
First of all I hate it when people call me by my name followed by some kind of explanation. You should let go off that habbit, its very bad.

Secondly I said there are reasons, not that it people should be paranoid. It is based on the fact that its a 26 player multiball.
Some people can carry games with a healthy amount of paranoia on their own. Ofc paranoia all in all is bad, but it is what it is.

So please don't misplace my name when trying to explain stuff to me because I personally get offended by it.

Thanks for understanding bro.

:blush:

Emil

Certified Memelord
At least she would be unlikely to be Zolo's teammate with such blatant defense of him though. The change to Zolo was rather abrupt, good instincts from Fujii.
yea thought so as well
if he is mafia she would have to be from an enemy faction and thought zolo was town so defended for town cred and to make the others look bad

eitherway continue reading LM. lots of good stuff

gn ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.