Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž

Rej

This forum is retarded.
β€Ž
The AST

Ryouko Kusakabe has activated Combat Realizer Unit (CR-Unit) on ???

That's a billboard scum we have to get rid off. That rly looks like a real Serial Killer and not Kurumi kekw :sweat:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
  • First i dont got time like you. You say are busy but engage in wallies and is top poster. I am not able to do this, especially not on pointless repeative points that is you denying the obvious things.
irrelevant point.
1. most of my posts came in the last 2 hours i played here.
2. you do not have to be top poster to be contributive, as i said previously.
3. again you are angling your case on angleshooting my activity which contaminates the whole thing. you have lots of posts from me in the thread. dissect them and tell me how i am scum from them. my activity is irrelevent.
4. you fail to answer my questions, and i deny your accusations. where do you go from here?

• I don't need to convince you your last day phase play wasn't townie, my vote is on to you for that and it is obvious to everyone who read last day phase. I'm not making up this shit this is there for everyone to read.
you do because i am townie as can go. by your own words voting randomly is scummy, but also reading back is scummy. what tells you that i did not iso players / ask questions / read cases? ive done all that hence why reached the conclusion that i did of voting zolo. do you have proof i did not do so? again i ask for 3rd time. bring me play by play exactly what a townie should do. no vague nonsense.

• I also won't play as per your likings or wishing, I'd have tried to check those 4 afterwards if time permittted me, but certainly won't now on being asked like this.
i read another post of yours saying u town read them more. you realized u wont go further with it so u just dropped it. pretty classic scum failure

• I didn't focused on Zolo not this game not any other, you saying 1000 words on that won't change anything it is what it is.
where did i say u shud focus on zolo? my question is why will you resist fuji for voting zolo? the guy did not do anything townie. what sense does that make? answer that.

• I already pointed out my points on T Pein you quote that and in next post ask why again. I' don't got patience for such discussions bruh
you didnt point anything, u just said surviving a kill is scummy and thats it. you did not even bother reading him from the thread. just outright said reading him is hard but didnt try to. what points did u make because i legit dont see any. ~β™‘

Good thing more players are open to voting Ekko now but I'm having some doubts on my read here. Rereading EoD his tone feel good doesn't give the vibe he got bad motives.

Usopp's also not going after easy targets, like for a scum perspective it'd be better for him to push for either Nana or Bonbon when they got conflicted result unless one of them is her scummate. But this is not one time thing he do the same with T Pein. Shouldn't a scum be ruthless and opportunistic?​

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Vote lynch Bonnibel

Faking an investigation on me is reason enough to get rid of her.
shes not faking, there is no reason to lie here. she or nana was redirected. we'll find out soon which one did
i town read them both and i dont think either of them r lying. you replying to the result on you after nana came out with her own result gave you a fighting chance to wiggle out of a guilty check i must say ~β™‘

Status
Not open for further replies.