Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Peroroncino Nana Kagurashii Lord Melkor Ekkologix Charlie

These are people that take part in festival. Nana is out apparently. So is Usopp I think. He said he's 4th, meaning someone was eliminated after Nana. It's neither me nor LM, so it's either Pero or Kagura. Top 3 would be me, LM and either Pero or Kagura.

Too bad none of Kagura, Ekko nor Pero decided to say who did they pick, so we can't really work on that. It's still on, but I like that Nana and LM are transparent about that. I mean, not hiding anything.

People are getting eliminated. I wonder if getting 1st spot is a good thing though. Game is still on, darlings.
I told you i picked myself. I did not want to risk giving the gun to you guys. ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don´t know that´s why I try to find out. Don´t worry, if Bonni would turn out to be town in my investigation result I would let you all know and then we should ask ourselves the question who would use a manipulation ability on her.
i mean u shud never claim u r going to investigate so and so because then u always put ur self susceptible to potential tampering like bus drives or frames. i will take whatever result u may get with a grain of salt because u claimed wanting to investigate her in thread. you should just do it without saying you want to investigate.

I hate angleshooting but it would most likely have been coming from a player who knew her beforehand. If I´m right she has played mafia with some players on another board before she joined Worstgen? Must have been one of them then who thought she would be a dangerous player because let´s be honest, who would use such a manipulation ability on a newbie they´ve never met before?
the manipulative ability could be used from ur end. as in someone redirected stuff from u to a guilty player. nana claims immune to tampering, but i dont recall bonni did. bonni was also one of the first voters and suspectors of zolo. its possible for purple to redirect her.

If she would turn out to be scum then it should be obvious what we should do next, won´t you agree? In that case it would be really interesting why she would have been pushing to get me lynched by taking such a risky move as a maf. Would wonder if they scanned my role somehow or if it was because I had been on the right way with one of my early suspicions...
sure if she turned out mafia that wud be bizzarre. again i will have a hard time believing a guilty result because you claimed you want to investigate her in the open. i could belive it if bonni's gameplay was scummy, but its not bad so far. i am willing to let her stay for now as i dont think its in mafia's interest to throw her safe thread position to come out and fake a result on you. its possible, but low chance imo. ~♡

D

Dragomir

I wouldn´t get a fake flip when I die if we can trust my role description because there it is stated that I´m immune to manipulation abilities.

@Bonnibel So, what is it? You´re voting for me or not? Come on, don´t be a coward!
Let's not turn this into a you vs Bon Bon phase unnecessarily. I think there's a strong possibility you're both town.

J

Joygirl1

i mean u shud never claim u r going to investigate so and so because then u always put ur self susceptible to potential tampering like bus drives or frames. i will take whatever result u may get with a grain of salt because u claimed wanting to investigate her in thread. you should just do it without saying you want to investigate.
What part of "I´m immune to manipulation abilities" didn´t you get? My result would have been 100 % true.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, Mango. You're suspicious because you voted for the guy whose lynch you were skeptical about for seemingly curiosity. And it's not as if you actually changed your mind either since you said you were 75% sure he's not gonna flip scum. That is a bus vote.
drago the correct question here is to ask mango if he town read pero/rott/charles or not ~♡

@MangoSenpai ^ did you town read them?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't know. She said herself it was paraphrased. I'm just saying that you jumped to a conclusion on their color way too fast.
she said it after the fact
and never said maf 1 and maf 2 were paraphrased
i didnt jump into conclusion, i am almost certain that maf 1 is red and maf 2 is purple

jumping into conclusion implies that i tried to speculate it. there was no speculation to be done here, its pretty obvious to me. ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dragomir I have to do something about this situation because Bonni is trying to convince other players to lynch me. Also, if my investigation result is that she is innocent then I could confirm her as townie and we could work together against maf. Would be funny if this would turn us from enemies to allies. I think it´s too late to change my investigation target anyway, already sent it to the hosts and I´m waiting.
Don´t want to complain too much as I enjoy this round but it would suck if I really don´t get the result before the lynch deadline ends.
i dont think she is going too hard on you right now. she is considering other options too despite getting a guilty result. that in itself is towny ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.