Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I think your immunity only applies to yourself. If Bon Bon was framed or bus drived then your result would be faulty. Your immunity doesn't help you there.
But how would the immunity even work then? And wouldn´t that mean in reverse that someone who would investigate me should under no circumstances get a wrong result?

I still find it odd that out of all players that could be investigated TWO townies should have used their investigation abilities on me at the same time! I was not looking THAT over the top suspicious on the first day. And Nana and Bonni getting different results means that one must have either been tampered with or that one must have been faked completely. Would it make any sense for Nana as a maf to help me by stating that she got an innocent on me, right after Bonni stated the opposite, saying that she had me as guilty? So Nana got the right result and Bonni looks pretty bad now. I see indeed a chance that maf has planned to use a fake flip ability on me so that everyone would think that Bonni has to be town after my death, they couldn´t know about my immunity. Bonni not voting for me now despite her guilty result may be because they had to take a step backwards as I mentioned my immunity, realizing that the fake flip may not work on me.
Another possibility could be that Bonni may be a hostile indie and she found out that I´m probably on the list of characters she has to eliminate to win the game. I can think of a lot of possible scenarios in that Bonni can be scum very well.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Apologies everyone. A work emergency popped up these last few days so I wasn't able to actively focused on this game.

Will try to catch up now and contribute but would appreciate a summary (preferably from a few viewpoints)
hard townread on this one
Let's let the hosts decide. Everyone knows a date with the shredded one is better than a date with outed scum nerfist
fuck I had to laugh at this one so much :gokulaugh::blush::blush:
pretty sure this is gambit
how so? this is one of the main villains of the show, some conservative anti spirit conspirator :sweat:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yea I looked and it was very quick tho of u to assume still sth about u is off 🧐🧐🧐

6th
what can i say to that lol
i guess in my defense i just hosted a game less than a month ago in NF and had mafia 1 as red and mafia 2 as purple, literally written on the roles itself. its the default for me. will you believe this reasoning? probabaly not, but im just gna require u to take me in good faith here and consider that i can easily say what i said as town as well. ~♡

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Is that character so irrelevant it could be fake?
a main antagonist of the spin-off series, a quasi-spirit, spirits with artificial angels

knowing that Date A Bullet is part of this game now shows that it makes sense to have some characters as fake claims

I still doubt the main spirits from DAL are fake claims because they might serve a bigger purpose in this setup, but any support character in the franchise would be able to be a legit fake claim for one of the main villains, that is how I see it

I don't know what mechanic would cause fake flips, so I doubt it for now, that is my viewpoint on the things

:catlewd:

Emil

Certified Memelord
You realize there are two mafia teams. One mafia wanting to target Mango only means that he isn't part of that team.
run me through ur thought process with mango here
lets start with this

1. do you think he is bussing zolo or not? yes or no answer

because i have seen u say he is bussing in some posts, and say he is not bussing in another. which is it?

if you say he is not bussing then mango is simply town because he appeared in the red mafia chat as a target choice. meaning he cannot be bussing zolo (aka no purple) and at the same time cannot be red based on chat leaks, meaning he is simply just town/indie

Emil

Certified Memelord
My head hurts reading Ekko posts:zosleepy:

I'm tired of being tunnelled all day. How dare i hypothetically put myself EoD and consider what I'd have done to Zolo cfd.​
thats not why i am tunneling you. its more about hwo you angle your posts toward making zolo's voters and me look scummy and refusing to analyze otherwise, outside of obvious thread facts that you used to clear a name or 2. ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
thats not why i am tunneling you. its more about hwo you angle your posts toward making zolo's voters and me look scummy and refusing to analyze otherwise, outside of obvious thread facts that you used to clear a name or 2. ~♡
added to how terribly you are handling tpein's slot, and the reasoning behind resisting zolo's wagon ~♡

D

Dragomir

But how would the immunity even work then? And wouldn´t that mean in reverse that someone who would investigate me should under no circumstances get a wrong result?

I still find it odd that out of all players that could be investigated TWO townies should have used their investigation abilities on me at the same time! I was not looking THAT over the top suspicious on the first day. And Nana and Bonni getting different results means that one must have either been tampered with or that one must have been faked completely. Would it make any sense for Nana as a maf to help me by stating that she got an innocent on me, right after Bonni stated the opposite, saying that she had me as guilty? So Nana got the right result and Bonni looks pretty bad now. I see indeed a chance that maf has planned to use a fake flip ability on me so that everyone would think that Bonni has to be town after my death, they couldn´t know about my immunity. Bonni not voting for me now despite her guilty result may be because they had to take a step backwards as I mentioned my immunity, realizing that the fake flip may not work on me.
Another possibility could be that Bonni may be a hostile indie and she found out that I´m probably on the list of characters she has to eliminate to win the game. I can think of a lot of possible scenarios in that Bonni can be scum very well.
Your immunity probably means your role itself can't be manipulated by an ability. Check with the host. I could be completed wrong.

Nana's result has more credibility than Bon Bob's imo because she already hinted at it before Bon revealed hers.

It's entirely possible that Bon is lying, especially if she's as you said, indie, but I find that unlikely. And imo, it shouldn't be the main focus of this phase.

D

Dragomir

run me through ur thought process with mango here
lets start with this

1. do you think he is bussing zolo or not? yes or no answer

because i have seen u say he is bussing in some posts, and say he is not bussing in another. which is it?

if you say he is not bussing then mango is simply town because he appeared in the red mafia chat as a target choice. meaning he cannot be bussing zolo (aka no purple) and at the same time cannot be red based on chat leaks, meaning he is simply just town/indie
When have I said he wasn't bussing? I've said he's bussing in every post about Mango.

Emil

Certified Memelord
During EoD, you were mostly responding to posts from hours ago instead of the situation at hand. What you could have done instead was not focus so much on the past but get yourself involved in the present with what was going on right then and there. Getting yourself up to date with the thread to understand what's going on is more important than catching up from page 33 when you only have 1 hour left and there were 80+ pages.
i had 20-30 minutes left and 50 pages to read
i managed to read 10 but then gave up and realized its imposisble. not as fast reader as i though

i was simultaneously reading past and current events. you can see by my questioning in regards to the main wagons how i ams till not convinced and no matter how much pero or whoever tells me to vote pero/rott/charles it did not convince me. i tried to read back and iso them to see why wud they be scum, but was not convinced either

the readback attempt to cover whole thread failed miserably and i made a post saying its not efficient so just started playing real time. sooner after that i voted zolo. having 30 sec cooldown per post means i can only post a max of 10 times in 5 minutes. ~♡

there were so many questions in my mind, but not enough time. i took an L there, apologized and promised contribution in day 2 and here we r. ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.