Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@Dragomir I have to do something about this situation because Bonni is trying to convince other players to lynch me. Also, if my investigation result is that she is innocent then I could confirm her as townie and we could work together against maf. Would be funny if this would turn us from enemies to allies. I think it´s too late to change my investigation target anyway, already sent it to the hosts and I´m waiting.
Don´t want to complain too much as I enjoy this round but it would suck if I really don´t get the result before the lynch deadline ends.
That's fine. What do you think about Mango?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your thought process is a very weird. There was a much better way you could have tackled the situation then how you went about it.
break it down for me, play by play
what would a townie that only read up to page 33 do in 15-20 minute

scenario. consider the townie had these:
- sees CFD on zolo starting but he has null read on zolo up to where he read
- sees 3 wagons on pero/rott/charles, but he town reads them all and dont like the reasoning for their wagons
- was inactive during the day so will have hard time trying to drive a lynch in 10 minutes. none will really follow him. he is scum read by lots of players
- had no solid scum reads to lynch eitherway at the time, so his best bet was to break the tie in favor of saving the player he town reads
- had a rough vote count, but not an updated one
- 3 minutes were left by the time he read the EoD and cases
- had 40 pages still to catch up on
- was asking other players on their thoughts of players he scum read

go on drago, im eagerly waiting on this

Emil

Certified Memelord
For everyone who has bought something (or TRIED to buy something) from the market shop: Did you know that this shop seemingly is first come first served beforehand??? The thing is I just realized that it´s not just that I might not get an investigation result on Bonnibel before the lynch deadline ends, no, it could be even worse, I might not even have gotten the investigation ability in the first place! This would screw everything I planned out to clarify the situation of proving my innocence and finding out about Bonni´s alignment completely ever. I wouldn´t be able to tell you anything, I´d be freakin´ doomed because of the missing market shop explanation -.-
are u thinking the shop is bad btw? ~♡

D

Dragomir

break it down for me, play by play
what would a townie that only read up to page 33 do in 15-20 minute

scenario. consider the townie had these:
- sees CFD on zolo starting but he has null read on zolo up to where he read
- sees 3 wagons on pero/rott/charles, but he town reads them all and dont like the reasoning for their wagons
- was inactive during the day so will have hard time trying to drive a lynch in 10 minutes. none will really follow him. he is scum read by lots of players
- had no solid scum reads to lynch eitherway at the time, so his best bet was to break the tie in favor of saving the player he town reads
- had a rough vote count, but not an updated one
- 3 minutes were left by the time he read the EoD and cases
- had 40 pages still to catch up on
- was asking other players on their thoughts of players he scum read

go on drago, im eagerly waiting on this
During EoD, you were mostly responding to posts from hours ago instead of the situation at hand. What you could have done instead was not focus so much on the past but get yourself involved in the present with what was going on right then and there. Getting yourself up to date with the thread to understand what's going on is more important than catching up from page 33 when you only have 1 hour left and there were 80+ pages.

Im not yet caught up but I see joygirl @ing me eager for me to say something
idk we might need a full claim from here eventually, tho id rather not but a guilty is a guilty
we dont have a reason to be paranoid about frames rn even tho joy is a good frame target for that EoD too which is why this is too convenient ~♡

she could also have been bussed with a mafia member. aka a mafia member bused himself with her

its hard to do much with results in rolemadness. im not even sure how much will a claim help us here since those can be faked too ~♡
At this point I very much trust Nana and if she thinks Joygirl is innocent then this might have been the work of a bus driver or framer like you mentioned.

@Bonnibel if joy is scum she wouldnt be aligned with zolo
she was questoning players who joined zolo wagon as if she knew zolo was town / outside of her faction
Not necessarily...
She could have also been defending Zolo as an actual teammate but then again I just have your word to trust since I wasn't there myself at the time it happened.
@Bonnibel how long you been playing Mafia? I do think you been sussing Joygirl or (it was Nana?) since last day phase but i will confirm nonetheles
I first started playing in some other forum years back and then consistently played on OJ/TB until i took a really long break and here I am now :D
Honestly I dont even know if I could sign up for another game, playing this game just reminds me of how exhausting trying to catch up in mafia games are.
weak town read for now. would u think he says im 75% sure zolo flips town if he is mafia? unless he is red mafia maybe and doesnt care about the lynch. so you could be right and he is scum, just not aligned with zolo.
Honestly it's just a gut read for me.
I actually have something to share bc i am not sure if i might survive or something and it will put me in hot water but let's goo :catsure:

Maf1
"X kill nana"
"X we should invest or rb mango he seems sus might be third"
"redirect doesn't matter who its used on, how about juliet to cal?"

Maf2

"We also czn use mitch’s vote even though he didnt vote? If so also move that to pero"
LMFAOO 😭

I'm not really reading Ekko/Yo Tan's way too long posts but I saw Ekko mentioned how its not impossible for T Pein to be town but even if that was the case, I really dont see a reason to keep him around with how he's talking and playing right now

Contradictory wouldn't you agree Bonbon?
Read what I said again. slowly.

D

Dragomir

Anyway, @Ekkologix I don't really care too much about this anymore. I'm more focused on Mango. And you said it yourself that you're making too many defense posts. Let's move on from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.