Status
Not open for further replies.
This post to me seems like an awful attempt at painting Kagurashii as mafia just because she pointed out the serial killer possibility. A little shocked that this post just went over other people's heads. Def deserves an invest
I dont really have an opinion on players like Fuji Charlie or whoever else cause I didn't read up on the whole thread but Joygirl is my suspect and im townreading Kagura as well cause of Joygirl going after kagura.
Bonbon did sus Joygirl so atleast action choices add up.
As of rn Ekko is my only strong town read from what I've read b/c of that hardclaim unlynchable town D1.
If youre only reason for being suspicous on Ekko is because of their unlynchable claim then im not even listening. This person's town for sure based on contribution and similar reads.
Contradictory wouldn't you agree Bonbon?

J

Joygirl1

Miller/Framer stuff is exactly what Im worried about in this kinda setup thats why I didnt out Joygirl off the bat so if anyone tracked or watched that would be great to know otherwise my suspicions were correct
They are not correct. And just for the info, I did use an investagion ability on you too after you already accused me last day right from the start. To be honest, I didn´t get my investigation result yet, unfortunately. But what you are writing now looks very bad. If I get lynched, turning town, then you will follow directly after me, you aware of that? Would be interesting now if I get my result, then I would be able to tell if Bonnibel is scum or if she really is a townie that got her investigation ability manipulated. Her posts however may be just preparing for the situation after my lynch, so that she can try to get away with it, saying "I´m sorry, someone must have manipulated my investigation, I really thought Joygirl was mafia."
Let´s wait until I get the result because then we will know for sure what´s going on because my role has the passive ability that manipulation abilities don´t work on me, so I will get a result that should be 100 % true.
Unfortunately I don´t get to do more investigations as this is a one shot ability I bought from the Market Shop.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
They are not correct. And just for the info, I did use an investagion ability on you too after you already accused me last day right from the start. To be honest, I didn´t get my investigation result yet, unfortunately. But what you are writing now looks very bad. If I get lynched, turning town, then you will follow directly after me, you aware of that? Would be interesting now if I get my result, then I would be able to tell if Bonnibel is scum or if she really is a townie that got her investigation ability manipulated. Her posts however may be just preparing for the situation after my lynch, so that she can try to get away with it, saying "I´m sorry, someone must have manipulated my investigation, I really thought Joygirl was mafia."
Let´s wait until I get the result because then we will know for sure what´s going on because my role has the passive ability that manipulation abilities don´t work on me, so I will get a result that should be 100 % true.
Unfortunately I don´t get to do more investigations as this is a one shot ability I bought from the Market Shop.
Usually you should immediately get your result or it fails. So idk what would cause a delay...
:few:

Wait weren't you hinting you checked Rej?

J

Joygirl1

Usually you should immediately get your result or it fails. So idk what would cause a delay...
:few:
The explanation has to do with the Market Shop.
I just asked and they told me that I probably won´t even get my result before the lynch deadline -.-

Unvote

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The explanation has to do with the Market Shop.
I just asked and they told me that I probably won´t even get my result before the lynch deadline -.-

Unvote
So you bought it and immediately used it but the host did not reply?
Like "buy an invest and use it on ???" :choppawhat:

I find it odd balance wise that superkills can so easily be fended off, I mean 3 super kills failed last night. Kagura blew her one shot superkill so youd think the odds are it should work.

Reading Zolos role he couldnt even protect his team against super kills for example.
Yes, with so many failed superkills it is likely at least one of them failed on scum.

I am at page 104 now, but did i just see that Bonnibel claimed guilty result on Joygirl? Interesting, I had a town read on her so far.

Final Vote Count - Day 1
Ekko » Rej - Fuji - Gambit - Fuji
Rej » Ekko - Kagura - T-Pein - Fuji - Pero - RippedCal - Fuji - Rottkins - T-Pein - Rottkins - Zolo - Rottkins - Zolo
TPein » Fuji - Gambit - Rottkins - Pero
Fuji » Charlie - Rej - Rottkins - Null - Ekko - Zolo
Lord Melkor » Ekko - Zolo
Worst » Fuji - Charlie
Mango » Ekko - Pero - Rottkins - Zolo
RippedCal » Gambit - Null- Rej - Gambit - Pero
Rottkins » Rej
Nana » Pero - Null
Kagura » Charlie
Pero » Charlie - Rottkins
Joygirl » Charlie - Rottkins
Gambit » RippedCal
Pot » Pero - Charlie - Pero - Rottkins - Zolo
Charlie » Pero
Juliet » T-Pein
Meeyori » Zolo

Fuji - 1 (Ekko)
Rottkins - 2 (Joygirl, Pero)
Rej - 1 (Rottkins)
Pero - 3 (Charlie, T-Pein, RippedCal)
Charlie - 2 (Kagura, Worst)
RippedCal - 1 (Gambit)
T-Pein - 1 (Juliet)
Zolo - 6 (Fuji, Meeyori, Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor)

@Blue
End of Day 1.

The Death of a Twin

DEM's Mafia tried to kill ??? but it failed

??? tried to superkill ??? but it failed

??? tried to superkill ??? but [REDACTED]

??? has superkilled Yuzuru Yamai/@Rottkins

3 super kills? Damn, my role is weak butt.

i just saved a townie life last night btw, you're welcome
How do you know you haven't saved mafia though?

Anyways a refill would be nice ^^
Hmmmmmm. No I don't have refill. But hmm.

so what happened with the kurumi gun festival? i didnt get anything ~♡
Someone gave me gun. I had to pick someone else to take it. I picked Kagura.

Oooh @Charlie Look, your Origami has turned into her angel form! Guess you like that? Hehe <3 :D
She looks better as human.

It was a pretty good slip of you ask me. Charles didn’t know the town colour and he thought that town colour might be based on the characters
That's a lie. Even if you believed I slipped, slip would be that my color is different than "special" one. I was against rainbow thing to begin with. That's like 3rd time you say that even though I corrected you every single time.

Yesterday i go a gun and was asked to pass it to one of participants, I chose Nana. I was not informed what it means. Now I was informed I can pass the gun again, but Nana is out of game. Anyone knows more about it?
So:
LM -> Nana
Charlie -> Kagura

I'd like to know WHO both of you picked @Kagurashii @Nana

What's interesting, someone had to start. Was it random OR Karumi was indeed among our 6 and picked first. Or just picked before activacting ability.

Other than that, I used ability on Fuji (randomly). It's useless N1 (always fail) but I have unlimited shoots so I hoped it will at least show up in WU but it didn't, not sure why.

J

Joygirl1

Nana is town, there would be no reason to defend me if she was a maf or evil indie after Bonnibel implying that she investigated me and getting a guilty result.

Vote Lynch @T-Pein™
@Blue @Ratchet

I had my eyes on him today anyway. Might as well put some pressure on.
:hapnoel:

It seems there is a sudden wagon on T-Pein now.

What do you think about Gambit? I did not like how he just came to complain about Ekko sussing him and disappeared.

[vote lynch Gambit]

But i am confused about Joygirl. Bonnibel has a guilty result on her but does not vote her?

@Nana why you checked out Joygirl in particular last night? I don't see you interacting with her at all D1.​
I didn't catch up. Just skipped to last vc and picked what interested me. Nothing too serious
3 super kills? Damn, my role is weak butt.

How do you know you haven't saved mafia though?

Hmmmmmm. No I don't have refill. But hmm.

Someone gave me gun. I had to pick someone else to take it. I picked Kagura.

She looks better as human.

That's a lie. Even if you believed I slipped, slip would be that my color is different than "special" one. I was against rainbow thing to begin with. That's like 3rd time you say that even though I corrected you every single time.

So:
LM -> Nana
Charlie -> Kagura

I'd like to know WHO both of you picked @Kagurashii @Nana

What's interesting, someone had to start. Was it random OR Karumi was indeed among our 6 and picked first. Or just picked before activacting ability.

Other than that, I used ability on Fuji (randomly). It's useless N1 (always fail) but I have unlimited shoots so I hoped it will at least show up in WU but it didn't, not sure why.
I passed it to Melkor then got passed to me and i thought i needed to wait for the day and my dumb ass lost the game bruhhh
So idk what will happen to me

Status
Not open for further replies.