Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Literally him assuming how the first were red mafia reeked of TMI
not really, it was not an assumption im almost sure first one is red, 2nd is purple. thats how they r called mafia 1 and 2
and it seems the 2nd one came during the day as they tried to stack votes on pero to save zolo
i dont see a reason why red would want to desperately stack votes on pero ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
Deep in her heart Bonni knows that she loves me and that she doesn´t want to hurt my feelings :sweat:

I´m not sure about Gambit, looking at his posts he didn´t really provide anything helpful but I trust Ekko less than I trust Gambit.
why is that, paranoia? you dont have a reason to not trust me rn unless you are scum. i have not done anything malicious have i. i have town in my heart always ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know you were behind. That's what makes the vote so bad for me. You were behind all those pages, why drop a vote on someone whose situation you weren't up to date with? That's not smart townie play. It doesn't look like you want a scum lynch but just want a lynch. Any lynch.

It's fine you didn't want to vote your town read Pero but that doesn't mean to vote Zolo. There wasn't a scum read you could have voted? Besides, your vote was on Fuji.
why would i not want to break a tie between pero/zolo?
i voted zolo in the event they were tied, id want zolo to be lyched instead of pero
if i wanted any lynch like u say i wouldnt have voted. the assumption that voting a null read = not caring about the lynch is illogical. its the opposite ~♡

Peroroncino Nana Kagurashii Lord Melkor Ekkologix Charlie

These are people that take part in festival. Nana is out apparently. So is Usopp I think. He said he's 4th, meaning someone was eliminated after Nana. It's neither me nor LM, so it's either Pero or Kagura. Top 3 would be me, LM and either Pero or Kagura.

Too bad none of Kagura, Ekko nor Pero decided to say who did they pick, so we can't really work on that. It's still on, but I like that Nana and LM are transparent about that. I mean, not hiding anything.

People are getting eliminated. I wonder if getting 1st spot is a good thing though. Game is still on, darlings.

J

Joygirl1

why do you think mafia wants to lynch you this badly?
bonni had a really safe position in thread. why throw it all to push a lynch on you? ~♡
I don´t know that´s why I try to find out. Don´t worry, if Bonni would turn out to be town in my investigation result I would let you all know and then we should ask ourselves the question who would use a manipulation ability on her.

I hate angleshooting but it would most likely have been coming from a player who knew her beforehand. If I´m right she has played mafia with some players on another board before she joined Worstgen? Must have been one of them then who thought she would be a dangerous player because let´s be honest, who would use such a manipulation ability on a newbie they´ve never met before?

If she would turn out to be scum then it should be obvious what we should do next, won´t you agree? In that case it would be really interesting why she would have been pushing to get me lynched by taking such a risky move as a maf. Would wonder if they scanned my role somehow or if it was because I had been on the right way with one of my early suspicions...

Emil

Certified Memelord
there is no smart or dumb towny play there @Dragomir

you come 20 minute b4 EoD and try to catchup but realize its fruitless so you just make up your mind and vote a null read over a town read. i only agree to that my play day 1 was lackluster, hence why made my apology and promised to read during the night and contribute more in day 2.

the wagons that i saw were all awful as well. charles/pero/rott. they were all players i had as town. i tried asking questions regarding them but was not convinced of the answrers i received. my read of them remained town so i did not vote any of them

now when it comes to the lynch, i saw votes flying around and was unsure of the count, so if it was ever tied, i would like to break it and save pero. consider my vote an attempt to preserve pero more than lynch zolo. i dont particularly see the issue with that. ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
you are free to make the assumption that i am red mafia trying to vote out a purple candidate? its perfectly within the realm of what I would do, thought I must say when it comes to a lynch like that I would rather mislynch the towny than vote a player like zolo would could be used as a perfect distraction

I was clearly uninformed because I stood true to my reads. zolo was null for me meaning he was null. I did not vote him thinking he will flip mafia, all things considered. at the time of me voting i was only up to page 33 and he was null at best, not a scum read. i only voted him because he was the best of the 2 options that i saw as wagons

i had no time to propose another lynch. that in itself should not make anyone scum. i dont have to drive lynch to be town. i can also be inactive as well. everything you listed is NAI at best. ~♡

D

Dragomir

Bonnibel obviously because of her saying that she got a guilty investigation result on me. Wished I could say for sure though what the reason for this is, either she´s scum or someone really used a manipulation ability on her. If I would get the result of my own investigation on her I would be able to tell you for sure what her alignment is because as I said, I´m immune to manipulation abilities myself.

Ekko because he is acting strange all the time plus he townlocked Bonni at a point where Bonni had only 4 or 5 posts written so far. Bonnibel´s identity would also probably give us a hint if there is a connection between those two or not. Ekko´s identity could also give us possible hints about Juliet as well as he was accusing her almost as hard as Bonni is accusing me.

T-Pein and Pot Goblin look both sus to me because I have the feeling they only hang on to someone else´s votes to stay under the radar and to just go with the flow.

I so don´t know about Pero and Charlie, they both claimed and nobody counter claimed them yet. Peros posts soundsa bit better than Charlies but as you suggested someone should use another investigation ability on one of them.
I wouldn't use an invest on Bon Bon here. I think she's town. Mafia has no reason to pull off a stunt like that.

If you get an invest, use it on Ekko or Pein.
A legacy read is a read that will 100%ly stand after you died. Like a read you are deadset sure on.

:optimistic:
I don't have any such read on Pein.
You're aware that I slipped or that Kagura said I did? Have you even seen that "slip", darling?
I haven't seen the slip itself yet.
why would i not want to break a tie between pero/zolo?
i voted zolo in the event they were tied, id want zolo to be lyched instead of pero
if i wanted any lynch like u say i wouldnt have voted. the assumption that voting a null read = not caring about the lynch is illogical. its the opposite ~♡
Why did you assume the wagons were tied?

D

Dragomir

there is no smart or dumb towny play there @Dragomir

you come 20 minute b4 EoD and try to catchup but realize its fruitless so you just make up your mind and vote a null read over a town read. i only agree to that my play day 1 was lackluster, hence why made my apology and promised to read during the night and contribute more in day 2.

the wagons that i saw were all awful as well. charles/pero/rott. they were all players i had as town. i tried asking questions regarding them but was not convinced of the answrers i received. my read of them remained town so i did not vote any of them

now when it comes to the lynch, i saw votes flying around and was unsure of the count, so if it was ever tied, i would like to break it and save pero. consider my vote an attempt to preserve pero more than lynch zolo. i dont particularly see the issue with that. ~♡
you are free to make the assumption that i am red mafia trying to vote out a purple candidate? its perfectly within the realm of what I would do, thought I must say when it comes to a lynch like that I would rather mislynch the towny than vote a player like zolo would could be used as a perfect distraction

I was clearly uninformed because I stood true to my reads. zolo was null for me meaning he was null. I did not vote him thinking he will flip mafia, all things considered. at the time of me voting i was only up to page 33 and he was null at best, not a scum read. i only voted him because he was the best of the 2 options that i saw as wagons

i had no time to propose another lynch. that in itself should not make anyone scum. i dont have to drive lynch to be town. i can also be inactive as well. everything you listed is NAI at best. ~♡
Jesus. You're getting really defensive about this whole thing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How do you know what colors each one was? Saying maf1 and maf2 doesn't really indicate that color. My first thought was that Nana was just separating them to make it clear that it came from two different teams. You sound way too sure that what team they are.
maf 1 and 2 do indicate the color. i had it like that in arcane as well. by default maf 1 is always red.
added to the purple wanting to vote stack on pero in an attempt to save zolo
its pretty obvious, you dont have to play dumb ~♡

D

Dragomir

Wait so my name is being thrown around because I was sceptical to a Zolo lynch that seemingly came out of nowhere?

:sanmoji:
No, Mango. You're suspicious because you voted for the guy whose lynch you were skeptical about for seemingly curiosity. And it's not as if you actually changed your mind either since you said you were 75% sure he's not gonna flip scum. That is a bus vote.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
No, Mango. You're suspicious because you voted for the guy whose lynch you were skeptical about for seemingly curiosity. And it's not as if you actually changed your mind either since you said you were 75% sure he's not gonna flip scum. That is a bus vote.
Yeah, I didn't actually think he was gonna flip scum, but Fuji seemed so confident in his read that I'd humor him.
maf 1 and 2 do indicate the color. i had it like that in arcane as well. by default maf 1 is always red.
added to the purple wanting to vote stack on pero in an attempt to save zolo
its pretty obvious, you dont have to play dumb ~♡
This is multiball?

Status
Not open for further replies.