Status
Not open for further replies.
yò no i didn used Kills last night :)
Shame I'm trying to figure out the other two shooters and yesterday you were going on about shooting so I hoped.

??? tried to superkill ??? but [REDACTED]

idk why it says redacted.
Maybe cuz it didn't technically fail.
I just cannot die.
has no one else claimed a super kill?
Nah the person with the redacted stuff should know about it

I was hoping the other 2 people that sent out kills would have said something, but alas nothing yet.

This is just terrible. Mango gave a lot of resistance to the lynch but a lot of sudden decides to vote him out of what? Curiosity? To make matters worse, he's 75% sure he won't flip scum. How are you gonna vote someone who you think won't flip scum? All of this reeks like a scum bussing his buddy.
I would be down for a Mango lynch but according to @Nana one of the mafia teams stole my vote, and it looks like they might need me to place it on someone before they can use it.

"We also czn use mitch’s vote even though he didnt vote? If so also move that to pero"

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yesterday i go a gun and was asked to pass it to one of participants, I chose Nana. I was not informed what it means. Now I was informed I can pass the gun again, but Nana is out of game. Anyone knows more about it?
apparently the gun explodes and kicks you out of the game. I think the person who gets first might die. its too risky ~♡

irrelevant point.
1. most of my posts came in the last 2 hours i played here.
2. you do not have to be top poster to be contributive, as i said previously.
3. again you are angling your case on angleshooting my activity which contaminates the whole thing. you have lots of posts from me in the thread. dissect them and tell me how i am scum from them. my activity is irrelevent.
4. you fail to answer my questions, and i deny your accusations. where do you go from here?

you do because i am townie as can go. by your own words voting randomly is scummy, but also reading back is scummy. what tells you that i did not iso players / ask questions / read cases? ive done all that hence why reached the conclusion that i did of voting zolo. do you have proof i did not do so? again i ask for 3rd time. bring me play by play exactly what a townie should do. no vague nonsense.

i read another post of yours saying u town read them more. you realized u wont go further with it so u just dropped it. pretty classic scum failure

where did i say u shud focus on zolo? my question is why will you resist fuji for voting zolo? the guy did not do anything townie. what sense does that make? answer that.

you didnt point anything, u just said surviving a kill is scummy and thats it. you did not even bother reading him from the thread. just outright said reading him is hard but didnt try to. what points did u make because i legit dont see any. ~♡
This one will be my last reply to your wallies Ekko, just because i feel there's chance there's town behind that screen.

Like I'm repeating here, i read up and gave my reads enough for town to read me right, i didn't had time to push for my scum reads until D2 when i did by voting you.

I was trying to up my game this phase since shifting stuff process is almost over, but then you started to tunnel me based on stuff that obviously i was saying to look into again.

I also already explained my process i think Zolo is just the kind of player always scummy and post random stuff, so dropping everything to lynch him is not good in my eyes. Only reason i didn't sus Fuji for it D2 because his posts made it certain he was very confident in that read with posts like he'd put on some avy for a week if he was wrong. So likely could read him right, but i dont.

I already answered a town is uninformed player will likely have mix reaction, could ask questions, maybe push for another lynch if wagons are not good, go for inactive, don't vote at all. Mango like for eg hesitated to go on to vote Zolo, said he's always scummy that is what my gameplay also have been. Reading back 40 pages when you for sure know won't be able to catch up wouldn't help at all. Infact just keeping an eye on reactions vote change is best time to get new scum reads even if you had not any. But you focused on posts 40 pages back that just give the idea you didn't care much about the lynch.

I read back once i calmed down had time to check things again. Cfd happened in matter of minutes, fuji tagged players to vote with him amd scum buddies would've option to not vote at all. Mango also resisted the vote change like i expected townie to so yes my read got better on them, i could've easily kept dumbly denying this stuff others were ready to vote you as welll so just don't call me out when I'm changing my reads because i reread cfd. It is just what happened and if you don't believe so be it.

On T Pein i mentioned 3 things that together is too op for a townie to had. Not just surviving a super kill N1, he's also rb immune and could protect another player like just say with straight face that is not suspicious? Like coincidence he got rbed then his posts also didn't make it clear if he's just immune to Supet Kill or it was an ability. But you read that and then quote you are sussing him just because he survived a kill, in short this basically you done with all replies that why i got frustated replying to you.

Also i really don't focus much on Inactives, like I'm giving you open pass search my any game bruh. So when you started arguing with me on Zolo when i didn't even argue with Fuji over Zolo last day phase, just hypothetically talked about it is what I'd have done was not a good look in my eyes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bonbon did sus Joygirl so atleast action choices add up.

Contradictory wouldn't you agree Bonbon?
you are spreading misinformation. both sentences perfectly align and not contradictory at all

- first sentence says she town reads me for my unlynchable claim
- 2nd one says she wont even consider listening to someone who is suspicions on me due to the unlynchable claim, implying she believes the claim

read her post again. ~♡

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The Descent of an Angel

Tobiichi Origami has unlocked her Spirit Form Angel Origami

Mandatory Origami meme

Emil

Certified Memelord
They are not correct. And just for the info, I did use an investagion ability on you too after you already accused me last day right from the start. To be honest, I didn´t get my investigation result yet, unfortunately. But what you are writing now looks very bad. If I get lynched, turning town, then you will follow directly after me, you aware of that? Would be interesting now if I get my result, then I would be able to tell if Bonnibel is scum or if she really is a townie that got her investigation ability manipulated. Her posts however may be just preparing for the situation after my lynch, so that she can try to get away with it, saying "I´m sorry, someone must have manipulated my investigation, I really thought Joygirl was mafia."
Let´s wait until I get the result because then we will know for sure what´s going on because my role has the passive ability that manipulation abilities don´t work on me, so I will get a result that should be 100 % true.
Unfortunately I don´t get to do more investigations as this is a one shot ability I bought from the Market Shop.
why do you think mafia wants to lynch you this badly?
bonni had a really safe position in thread. why throw it all to push a lynch on you? ~♡

you are spreading misinformation. both sentences perfectly align and not contradictory at all

- first sentence says she town reads me for my unlynchable claim
- 2nd one says she wont even consider listening to someone who is suspicions on me due to the unlynchable claim, implying she believes the claim

read her post again. ~♡
First post implies she town read you based on the claim,
second post implies she town read based on reads.
Changed.

Also that if claim thing is genuine to her then suspicions based on that also holds so her turning a blind eye to it is infact contradictory.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just try to argue with Ekko sometimes, you'd know how much sense he makes. So disagreed.

Anyway I'm starting to believe he's informed scum than town. That's why he was calm and composed D1, had multiple town reads and no scum reads, didn't bother with the lynch despite his townie reads and null read were up for lynch. An uninformed player would've doubts, questionare and worries regarding the lynch and flip. Like impossible to believe his EoD play was townie.
When Nana and Bonbon claimed conflicted result his assumption was to simply believe one got redirected, not that one is lying. When Nana provided chat leaks he was quick to assume one was Red Mafia excusing 1st Mafia is always Red.
- you are suggesting that i am using tmi to solve the game for town and help them find their town allies, correct? why would i do that exactly? does that imply you agree that my town reads are correct? you are the one tmi'ing here.
- why should an uninformed player who read up to page 33 have doubts exactly? you fail to answer this. see in your mind you expect a town to come into the thread full paranoid and decide on a lynch and thats just not gna happen. townies don't even have to vote if they dont want to in day 1. i took my time and voted the null read over the town one. thats as townie as can get. I do not even believe that you read my posts because I have explained myself 3 times at least now yet you repeat the same point again in a loop. That's the only thing you got?

I wanted to iso him properly but too many posts,, don't want to hurt my head so would prefer him getting invested or better lynched since i strongly doubt he could be a townie at this point.
you don't have to really iso me. if you truly care about solving my alignment you can engage with me here in the thread. I am giving you my thought process and you are simply ignoring it. you just outright failed to hold your case and progress forward with it. It seems to me that you think I am a mafia from opposing faction or a townie that you want to potentially frame. doesn't look to me like you really care about what my alignment is ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
First post implies she town read you based on the claim,
second post implies she town read based on reads.
Changed.

Also that if claim thing is genuine to her then suspicions based on that also holds so her turning a blind eye to it is infact contradictory.
that's not the part you bolded. she reads me as town because of both claims + my reads/contributions ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.