Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda gamethrowing bullshit is this man?
I am not going to be bullied into claiming because some player decided to throw a terrible super kill at me.
Nope.jpg

When yall see my flip lynch this person.
Worst kill attempt of the year.
A super kill on night 1 on a player with 20 posts or so?
Hella cringe

Emil

Certified Memelord
a simple downgrade raises eyebrows but not pein's ultra mega super immunity?
its not the downgrade that im sus about. its whether u stopped a kill or not. because if u did and reduced it to regular then maybe fuji was attempted to be killed by red mafia. it kinds of clears him as not being red which is hella good because he is pretty much cleared as not purple rn ~♡

Also I got something to confess guys, I'm not town. I'm a survivor with a GA secondary wincon. My wincon consists of a bunch of people I can choose to protect. If either of them survives until end of game I win too. Though idk who my targets are they are all a bunch of ??? lol. One of the ways I can figure them out is either the host telling me they were my targets after they die or by another mean I wont disclose but so far I didnt get very lucky. And apparently Rottkins was one of my GA targets lol, was informed of it today. That's right, a survivor saved ya from a mislynch and led to a d1 scum lynch lol.

The reason Im claiming this right now is because I dont really want mafia or other indies to hassle me since Ill have to keep spending ressources protecting myself instead of using them to find my target + I dont want town to keep wasting ressources on a non town, Ill play pro town as long as town has the numbers of course. But in my wincon it doesnt say that town has to win, just that one of my targets makes it out alive at the end so keep that in mind ^^.

As for todays lynch Im confused, feels like solving Pein is the way to go if he doesnt claim tbh. My vote is on Yo currently though and I would very much like a vote count to know where to procceed from here.

its not the downgrade that im sus about. its whether u stopped a kill or not. because if u did and reduced it to regular then maybe fuji was attempted to be killed by red mafia. it kinds of clears him as not being red which is hella good because he is pretty much cleared as not purple rn ~♡
I have no doubt that I was targetted by some kind of kill last day phase.

I am not going to be bullied into claiming because some player decided to throw a terrible super kill at me.
Nope.jpg

When yall see my flip lynch this person.
Worst kill attempt of the year.
A super kill on night 1 on a player with 20 posts or so?
Hella cringe
Bruv, its not about being bullied, its about you playing for thee rest of town
what the hell did YTW do to deserve getting lynched?
For me he was fluffing alot but then he picked up the slack, I havent really read the Ekko vs Yo stuff at all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.