Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Vote Count - Day 2 (counting up to #2406)
Pot Goblin > Pero - Charlie - Pero - Charlie - Pero - Null - T-Pein
T-Pein > Pero
Fuji > Yo Tan Wa > T-pein
Yo Tan Wa > Ekko
Bonni > Joygirl - T-Pein
Kagura > T-Pein
Meeyori > T-Pein
Pero > T-Pein
Drago > T-Pein - Null - Mango
Rej > T-Pein
Joygirl > Bonni - Null - Kagura
Lord Melkor > Gambit
Nana > Ekko
Gambit > T-Pein
RippedCal > Pero
Charlie > T-pein
Mango > Yo Tan Wa
Worst > Yo Tan Wa
Ekko > Yo Tan Wa

T-Pein - 9 (Pot, Bonni, Kagura, Meeyori, Pero, Rej, Gambit, Fuji,Charlie)
Yo Tan Wa - 3 (Ekko, Worst, Mango)
Ekko - 2 (Yo Tan Wa, Nana)
Pero - 2 (T-Pein, RippedCal)
Mango - 1 (Drago)
Gambit - 1 (Lord Melkor)​

My vote for Kagurashii went missing in your list.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Are you sure about that? Some people here wanted to go for Kurumi hunting right from the start instead of searching for mafs, despite Rej or me knowing the anime and discussing that Kurumi might likely be more pro town than anti town.
kurumi is out here applying mysterious effects on townies and kagura says she removed one of her 1 shots

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also I got something to confess guys, I'm not town. I'm a survivor with a GA secondary wincon. My wincon consists of a bunch of people I can choose to protect. If either of them survives until end of game I win too. Though idk who my targets are they are all a bunch of ??? lol. One of the ways I can figure them out is either the host telling me they were my targets after they die or by another mean I wont disclose but so far I didnt get very lucky. And apparently Rottkins was one of my GA targets lol, was informed of it today. That's right, a survivor saved ya from a mislynch and led to a d1 scum lynch lol.

The reason Im claiming this right now is because I dont really want mafia or other indies to hassle me since Ill have to keep spending ressources protecting myself instead of using them to find my target + I dont want town to keep wasting ressources on a non town, Ill play pro town as long as town has the numbers of course. But in my wincon it doesnt say that town has to win, just that one of my targets makes it out alive at the end so keep that in mind ^^.

As for todays lynch Im confused, feels like solving Pein is the way to go if he doesnt claim tbh. My vote is on Yo currently though and I would very much like a vote count to know where to procceed from here.
we know u r not purple. we dont know if red or not.
1. how can u help town actions wise?
2. will u be down to claim later?
3. do u atleast know the alignment of ur targets? rott is town but what about the rest?

what ive seen from u day 1 makes me down to let u stay. convince the rest. u'know how indies go here

~♡

we know u r not purple. we dont know if red or not.
1. how can u help town actions wise?
2. will u be down to claim later?
3. do u atleast know the alignment of ur targets? rott is town but what about the rest?

what ive seen from u day 1 makes me down to let u stay. convince the rest. u'know how indies go here

~♡
1-I mean I said I can protect people lol, other than that I can do other stuff that I dont wanna claim rn.

2- Sure

3- Blue/Ratchet told me Im neutral indie leaning pro town, so Im assuming my targets to protect are town ( gotta have 1 of them make it to end game with me so we both win, he/she doesnt have to win the game with town for that to happen but I can win either way.)

Well prior to my claim I was one of the most if not the most town read person in the game. Only reason I claimed is because I dont want mafia breathing down my neck. Any logical person should know Im good by now. Since I created a CFD on Zolo from scratch to save Rottkins ( a townie) therefore chances of me being red is super low if not non existent because of that very fact. If I was red I wouldve just sat there and let whoever get lynched ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.