Status
Not open for further replies.
A Shy Invitation - Confirmation

@Charlie
@Arondight
@Fujishiro
@MitchMatch
@Pot Goblin

Are selected for the second date with the Cutest Girl in the franchise, Yoshino.

Jfc

Annoying scummy scums is my specialty.

I noticed you wrote MAYBE but how come you are not willing to investigate and find about his real identity? That's the point which you are not getting which I am trying to make. Or are you doing this intentionally?

How come Pot gets the invest while Pein gets a lazy maybe townie read from you?
Didn't she say she is waiting for the invest result to get back to her though?

You´re annoying me even more than Bonni and Ekko right now

MAYBE he is a poor town player

How many times do I have to write it, what the important word in this sentence is???

Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe
This is funny and sounds like Town to me. Unlikely for scum to feign irritiation this way.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
J

Joygirl1

@Lord Melkor First she said that I was "crying" as I complained about the massive problem about the market shop, then she confronted me about T-Pein, insisting that I was "town reading" him, which I never did, I followed answering her posts about this for several times and she continued to make her own stuff up claiming that I was supposedly saying that T-Pein is town. Then came this childish post here where she repeated part of my quote, only focussing on the word town instead of what I truly wrote.

so maybe he is really just a lazy and somewhat poor town player
he is really just a lazy and somewhat poor town player
a lazy and somewhat poor town player
poor town player
town
Even after my "funny" post she continued her permanent provocations towards me and critisized my behaviour instead of her own. I really have absolutely nothing to say to her anymore, this is just awful playstyle.

I can forgive Bonnibel if she turns out to be town and got a manipulated result on her investigation on me but I can not forgive Kagurashii for how dirty she is playing here, especially if she should turn out to be town in the end (which I´m not sure of).

J

Joygirl1

I meant "have you played" sorry.
No, I never have, so I don´t know how he usually plays. But I have played two rounds with Pot Goblin so far and he was dangerous scum both times, so to me it´s logical to rather go for Pot Goblin. I did (and do) however suspect both of them for the same reasons. Which I explained. More than once.

No, I never have, so I don´t know how he usually plays. But I have played two rounds with Pot Goblin so far and he was dangerous scum both times, so to me it´s logical to rather go for Pot Goblin. I did (and do) however suspect both of them for the same reasons. Which I explained. More than once.
Well, I understand, I actually do not trust Goblin this game. Regarding T-Pein, from my experience he is very easy to mislynch as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.