Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Because I know Pot Goblin from the last two rounds I´ve played and I don´t know how T-Pein usually plays. Why do you think I don´t want to investigate him too? I want to investigate as much people as I can, but I didn´t get that lucky to get a role that has investigation abilities, did you?
That's not my point. You didn't mention that you want to investigate Pein.

Also why did you straight up write him as "maybe he is really just a lazy and somewhat poor town player".

Emil

Certified Memelord
This Pein situation needs to be resolved.

Here he says that he protected himself +1.

Further confirms.

Here he says that he's IMMUNE?

In the beginning, he was trying to brush me off by saying that he used a protective ability but now he just straight up says that he's immune?

Looks like he didn't realize about Rej's RB before.
activated passives work before roleblocks btw ~♡

J

Joygirl1

That's not my point. You didn't mention that you want to investigate Pein.

Also why did you straight up write him as "maybe he is really just a lazy and somewhat poor town player".
Because his posts didn´t impress me so far, he was not really helpful. And he was getting really angry at me btw, threatening to use a killshot on me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I lack knowledge in terms of flavor. And nope, I ain't a thirdie here. I am legit town. I literally did not send any action until today so that comment of yours is kinda out of nowhere. Lololol.

If you carefully read my question and connect it to what Pero is accusing, I am trying to position my role in this game. So it's slight hinting.
you appeared in WU? ~♡

yes, before Miku joined
it was first the twins, but they weren't really evil they were just fighting each other, they got redeemed in a playful way with dating and competition
Miku came afterwards, was a more evil character, but only because she was twisted and a victim, she also got redeemed shortly afterwards
that's season 2 in a nutshell
:absojustice:
No, not really. And we already saw that one twin was town as we saw Rottkins´ role.
I just wonder if this could mean they turned hostile darling
The Original Yamai

With the death of Yuzuru Yamai, her half of the Sephira and Reiryoku has gone to Kaguya Yamai, turning them back into the Original Yamai

Kaguya Yamai has unlocked her Conditional form Yamai Kazamachi

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
btw one of gambit's early posts in the game was suggesting the name of some characters as scum

what if gambit is an indie that needs to kill some of those characters

@Peroroncino does the character that u think is gambit have to kill some of the names mentioned here:

~♡
from the wiki about the name of that skill ''The purpose of its creation is to oppose the extraterrestrial beings, the Spirits. '' i know some things that i can't divulge,just know i'm not 100% certain of this

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Because his posts didn´t impress me so far, he was not really helpful. And he was getting really angry at me btw, threatening to use a killshot on me.
Bruh. I don't see you as the kind of coward to bow before a killshot.

You gave him a town read just so that he doesn't kill you?

How do you read him now and have any of your posts impressed you so far?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Even if we assume that he activated a passive, it doesn't require a separate action.

It's a passive so it activates on it's own accord.

Also Pein specifically said that he protected himself, multiple times too.
he said he cant die
yea i agree the claim seems to be changed a bit, but the immunity part remains the same
i think he wasnt trying to reveal much until he got pressed

if this is gna keep distracting u the whole day then he might as well just full claim because u r allowing mafia to have easy time right now and i do not appreciate that personally.

please give thoughts on yo tan as well. you are tunneling too hard on mechanics (tpein role, the cop result, and the slips). i hope to see you focus on thread play more. i know u thought tpein was scummy and shot him for an NAI gameplay. was hoping u could try to read players more without latching too much into mechanics. ~♡

J

Joygirl1

Bruh. I don't see you as the kind of coward to bow before a killshot.

You gave him a town read just so that he doesn't kill you?

How do you read him now and have any of your posts impressed you so far?
Goddamn, what about the word MAYBE in my post didn´t you understand? I never gave him a townread, this is bullshit!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
drago the correct question here is to ask mango if he town read pero/rott/charles or not ~♡

@MangoSenpai ^ did you town read them?
I was town reading Rott first, but he made a post that was more or less identical to the kinds of posts he made as scum, which was why I originally voted for Rott.

I did make a comment on me thinking Rott was town because of him trying to comment on current affairs, so it was an unfortunate situation.
I'll give him some creds though, he did try to change his play a little bit, I just suppose he is like this as a person.

But to answer the question, towards the end of D1 I was not too sure about Rottkins being town.

I wasn't liking pero too much, but wasn't my top pick, and Charles was not really on my radar that much

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was town reading Rott first, but he made a post that was more or less identical to the kinds of posts he made as scum, which was why I originally voted for Rott.

I did make a comment on me thinking Rott was town because of him trying to comment on current affairs, so it was an unfortunate situation.
I'll give him some creds though, he did try to change his play a little bit, I just suppose he is like this as a person.

But to answer the question, towards the end of D1 I was not too sure about Rottkins being town.

I wasn't liking pero too much, but wasn't my top pick, and Charles was not really on my radar that much
well that doesnt tell me much, so u more or less null read them all but voted for zolo anyway?

are u not feeling this game mango? whats going on ~♡

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This Pein situation needs to be resolved.

Here he says that he protected himself +1.

Further confirms.

Here he says that he's IMMUNE?

In the beginning, he was trying to brush me off by saying that he used a protective ability but now he just straight up says that he's immune?

Looks like he didn't realize about Rej's RB before.
nice catch, so do we keep this lynch going?

Status
Not open for further replies.