Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not really reading Ekko/Yo Tan's way too long posts but I saw Ekko mentioned how its not impossible for T Pein to be town but even if that was the case, I really dont see a reason to keep him around with how he's talking and playing right now
its just tpeins meta lol. its totally understandable from someone whose never played with him like yourself to think he is scummy for playing the way he is playing. tpein is a valuable asset later. he can carry if he is town. he just needs flips to start working ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
But how would the immunity even work then? And wouldn´t that mean in reverse that someone who would investigate me should under no circumstances get a wrong result?

I still find it odd that out of all players that could be investigated TWO townies should have used their investigation abilities on me at the same time! I was not looking THAT over the top suspicious on the first day. And Nana and Bonni getting different results means that one must have either been tampered with or that one must have been faked completely. Would it make any sense for Nana as a maf to help me by stating that she got an innocent on me, right after Bonni stated the opposite, saying that she had me as guilty? So Nana got the right result and Bonni looks pretty bad now. I see indeed a chance that maf has planned to use a fake flip ability on me so that everyone would think that Bonni has to be town after my death, they couldn´t know about my immunity. Bonni not voting for me now despite her guilty result may be because they had to take a step backwards as I mentioned my immunity, realizing that the fake flip may not work on me.
Another possibility could be that Bonni may be a hostile indie and she found out that I´m probably on the list of characters she has to eliminate to win the game. I can think of a lot of possible scenarios in that Bonni can be scum very well.
thats just reaching too far. i want to stop you to say

- would a mafia/hostile indie rolecop you if you were looking scummy? imma be honest with you after zolo flipped mafia you did look scummy for questioning his wagon. its perfectly natural for town to investigate u, more so than hostile indie/mafia. do u agree? ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
a main antagonist of the spin-off series, a quasi-spirit, spirits with artificial angels

knowing that Date A Bullet is part of this game now shows that it makes sense to have some characters as fake claims

I still doubt the main spirits from DAL are fake claims because they might serve a bigger purpose in this setup, but any support character in the franchise would be able to be a legit fake claim for one of the main villains, that is how I see it

I don't know what mechanic would cause fake flips, so I doubt it for now, that is my viewpoint on the things

:catlewd:
with ratchet its possible the MCs could be mafia lol ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw one of gambit's early posts in the game was suggesting the name of some characters as scum

what if gambit is an indie that needs to kill some of those characters

@Peroroncino does the character that u think is gambit have to kill some of the names mentioned here:

Quick question before I go and try to read wiki or might as well just watch the anime since they are all elegant waifus. And I am a man of culture triple certified.

What is the relationship of the 5 main characters that I saw in wiki to the Spirits and AST (there are three: Ryukou, Mikee, Mildred)?

How about the Ratatoskr and 5 DEM?

With so many spirits present in the wiki source I am reading, they will potentially complete the 26-player line-up but this is not true. However, we can also assume that with their numbers, they can be assumed to be town by that mere fact.

If that's the case, how probable it is to conclude that the following are the mafia faction in this game?
Main Characters
Shido
Tohka
Kotori
Origami
Mio
~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
some of these characters seem to be town aligned by names. gambit wanted to reaction test players and shoot them probabaly kek

hence maybe the redacted super kill

??? tried to super kill ??? but [was not one of his targets] <- redacted

~♡

Good thing more players are open to voting Ekko now but I'm having some doubts on my read here. Rereading EoD his tone feel good doesn't give the vibe he got bad motives.

Usopp's also not going after easy targets, like for a scum perspective it'd be better for him to push for either Nana or Bonbon when they got conflicted result unless one of them is her scummate. But this is not one time thing he do the same with T Pein. Shouldn't a scum be ruthless and opportunistic?​
Catching up, there a
why is that, paranoia? you dont have a reason to not trust me rn unless you are scum. i have not done anything malicious have i. i have town in my heart always ~♡

Wow, why such change of tone here?

J

Joygirl1

some of these characters seem to be town aligned by names. gambit wanted to reaction test players and shoot them probabaly kek

~♡
As Winry my killshots only worked on Scar´s faction and few other characters and not on the homunculi last round, something similar might be possible here. It doesn´t mean that Gambit has to be the one trying to kill someone however. I´m currently waiting for Pero to tell us why he thinks that Gambit might be Ryouko from AST.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
This Pein situation needs to be resolved.

I protected myself from everything and someone else too.
Here he says that he protected himself +1.
I am alive aren't I?

:laughmoji:
Further confirms.

I am everything immune +1
Here he says that he's IMMUNE?

In the beginning, he was trying to brush me off by saying that he used a protective ability but now he just straight up says that he's immune?

Looks like he didn't realize about Rej's RB before.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
As I mentioned Pot Goblin and T-Pein are simply going with the flow, they don´t hesitate to follow other players almost blindly and they don´t give us good explanations why they are doing so. Can´t say that much about T-Pein, as I never played a round with him before, so maybe he is really just a lazy and somewhat poor town player but Pot Goblin has a talent to stay under the radar as a bad guy and this could become really dangerous as the round progresses. Someone should probably investigate him.
I'd also like clarification from Joygirl regarding this post.

When both are just going with the flow, why do you think Pein is a lazy townie?

Why don't you want to investigate him too along with Pot to resolve himself?

btw one of gambit's early posts in the game was suggesting the name of some characters as scum

what if gambit is an indie that needs to kill some of those characters

@Peroroncino does the character that u think is gambit have to kill some of the names mentioned here:

~♡

~♡
I lack knowledge in terms of flavor. And nope, I ain't a thirdie here. I am legit town. I literally did not send any action until today so that comment of yours is kinda out of nowhere. Lololol.

If you carefully read my question and connect it to what Pero is accusing, I am trying to position my role in this game. So it's slight hinting.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Further confirms.

In the beginning, he was trying to brush me off by saying that he used a protective ability but now he just straight up says that he's immune?

nice catch partner :sweat:
my attention span is sadly fucking off but I can clearly tell that this is a great pointer

J

Joygirl1

I'd also like clarification from Joygirl regarding this post.

When both are just going with the flow, why do you think Pein is a lazy townie?

Why don't you want to investigate him too along with Pot to resolve himself?
Because I know Pot Goblin from the last two rounds I´ve played and I don´t know how T-Pein usually plays. Why do you think I don´t want to investigate him too? I want to investigate as much people as I can, but I didn´t get that lucky to get a role that has investigation abilities, did you?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej @Joygirl that may sound random, but have twins ever been villains?
yes, before Miku joined
it was first the twins, but they weren't really evil they were just fighting each other, they got redeemed in a playful way with dating and competition
Miku came afterwards, was a more evil character, but only because she was twisted and a victim, she also got redeemed shortly afterwards
that's season 2 in a nutshell
:absojustice:

Emil

Certified Memelord
This doesn't come off as a bus vote, but rather a vote from the other scum team. Ekko doesn't talk about the CFD that was happening and is only just now addressing it with this vote. It doesn't look like a townie who's actually looking for a scum lynch.
@Dragomir you are right i thought this was was addressing mango.
so u think hes exactly purple? i have one issue with that:

if mango was bussing as you speculate, and had committed his mind to bussing his teammate (given that the vote on zolo came exactly 5 minutes before the deadline), then why would mango post that he thinks zolo is 75% flipping town RIGHT after his vote?

like help me understand this. if mango is committed to bussing his mate right as the deadline, shouldnt he be going for maximum credit? what bussing purpose does saying "zolo has 75% chance to flip town" actually serve? that just kills all the bussing credit.

if anything that post tells me mango is not having a mindset to bus zolo. he just thinks its a meh wagon at best with a high chance to flip town, but its the best option at hand. hence why i asked does mango town read the other 3 wagons or not to justify the zolo vote.

a cfd is a cfd, if mango is bussing in a cfd he wont say 75% chance to flip town. its very counter intuitive to the whole meaning of "bussing". you bus to lynch mafia not lynch and say "he will flip town" ~♡

Further confirms.

:bignews:

Status
Not open for further replies.