Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote Count - Day 2 (counting up to #2406)
Pot Goblin > Pero - Charlie - Pero - Charlie - Pero - Null - T-Pein
T-Pein > Pero
Fuji > Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa > Ekko
Bonni > Joygirl - T-Pein
Kagura > T-Pein
Meeyori > T-Pein
Pero > T-Pein
Drago > T-Pein - Null - Mango
Rej > T-Pein
Joygirl > Bonni - Null
Lord Melkor > Gambit
Nana > Ekko
Gambit > T-Pein

T-Pein - 7 (Pot, Bonni, Kagura, Meeyori, Pero, Rej, Gambit)
Yo Tan Wa - 2 (Ekko, Fuji)
Ekko - 2 (Yo Tan Wa, Nana)
Pero - 1 (T-Pein)
Mango - 1 (Drago)
Gambit - 1 (Lord Melkor)​

Approximately 5 hours remaining.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You´re annoying me even more than Bonni and Ekko right now

MAYBE he is a poor town player

How many times do I have to write it, what the important word in this sentence is???

Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe
Annoying scummy scums is my specialty.

I noticed you wrote MAYBE but how come you are not willing to investigate and find about his real identity? That's the point which you are not getting which I am trying to make. Or are you doing this intentionally?

How come Pot gets the invest while Pein gets a lazy maybe townie read from you?

J

Joygirl1

Annoying scummy scums is my specialty.

I noticed you wrote MAYBE but how come you are not willing to investigate and find about his real identity? That's the point which you are not getting which I am trying to make. Or are you doing this intentionally?

How come Pot gets the invest while Pein gets a lazy maybe townie read from you?
I´m not scum and you will look dumb when I flip and I would laugh about how sheepish you will look afterwards.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It wasn't a NAI gameplay why I shot him. He's voting history goes like this:

TPein » Fuji - Gambit - Rottkins - Pero

I know that switching from Rott to Pero while Rott had 6 votes and was going to get lynched is something which redeems Pein a bit.

He came to the thread and found Rottkin is getting lynched. Mind you he also had a little conversation with him that time. After keeping his vote on Rott for like 2 seconds, then changes his mind.

Since he's mafia, he already knows that Rott is not part of his team. But Rott could be a part of the other team or a townie. Still, he thinks he'll try to do something different and vote for Pero instead. While he's already relieved that Rott is getting lynched anyway. He also wants to make sure that he can use this point to explain his play so far.

Also there is another scenario, where he thought Pero could be a mafia from the other faction so wanted to give his last effort to lynch Pero instead. This is even better since he'll get credits from not lynching Rott and also hope to get Pero lynched. But this plan didn't work because Pero claimed and made efforts.
he has equity with zolo in his last couple of votes
if tpein is mafia that team is literally in shambles rn ~♡

like i said i have him as town from threadplay. i do think he comes off as genuinely uninformed that pero claimed. notice how most players left pero's wagon, but tpein ddint. even in day 2 he still pushes pero. its just such a bad push to do as mafia and i would like to think mafia players dont do that ~♡

obviously u disagree, but then i ask did u consider how uninformed tpein seems as part of ur read of him? he could very well be a ridiculously strong indie, but likely not mafia. do u agree? ~♡

Kagu Nyan

I´m not scum and you will look dumb when I flip and I would laugh about how sheepish you will look afterwards.
Awesome. Now you don't have anything to say but use flipping scare tactics on me.

Also you didn't answer my question about what is your current thought on Pein and have any posts impressed you so far?

Also who would you like to vote today?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I made an action tonight, but it failed.

But I can do you some good.
the target wud be nice

Not everything scum does has to have a mastermind reasoning behind it. Sometimes scum make posts they probably shouldn't have made and this is what I believe to be the case.

I don't understand why a town Mango would place a vote on a player who he believes won't even flip town.
who is likely to make these kind of mistakes that do not have mastermind reasoning behind it, town or scum? there is your answer

~♡

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
not sure pein is scum though :zorothink:
One of the first thing I did when I subbed in was to see if I could immideately see a hidden message in your first page of the ISO, I didn't see any, so I believe you are town until further notice.

Who do you atm think isn't amogus

Kagu Nyan

he has equity with zolo in his last couple of votes
if tpein is mafia that team is literally in shambles rn ~♡

like i said i have him as town from threadplay. i do think he comes off as genuinely uninformed that pero claimed. notice how most players left pero's wagon, but tpein ddint. even in day 2 he still pushes pero. its just such a bad push to do as mafia and i would like to think mafia players dont do that ~♡

obviously u disagree, but then i ask did u consider how uninformed tpein seems as part of ur read of him? he could very well be a ridiculously strong indie, but likely not mafia. do u agree? ~♡
He's pushing Pero as an act of a hopeless man who doesn't have anymore tricks.

Also what do you make of him finding out about Rej so that he gave Rej a town read straight from an SK read. Why didn't he use it on Pero since he's so suspicious of him?

Why, because he's consistence and that inconstancy has caught up to him.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
the target wud be nice

who is likely to make these kind of mistakes that do not have mastermind reasoning behind it, town or scum? there is your answer

~♡
If I say who I target it will become very obvious who I am.

So unless I really need to, I think I will refrain to.

But, if you believe I am in a position that I have no choice but to, I will have to disagree.

I hope u understand

Vote Count - Day 2 (counting up to #2406)
Pot Goblin > Pero - Charlie - Pero - Charlie - Pero - Null - T-Pein
T-Pein > Pero
Fuji > Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa > Ekko
Bonni > Joygirl - T-Pein
Kagura > T-Pein
Meeyori > T-Pein
Pero > T-Pein
Drago > T-Pein - Null - Mango
Rej > T-Pein
Joygirl > Bonni - Null
Lord Melkor > Gambit
Nana > Ekko
Gambit > T-Pein

T-Pein - 7 (Pot, Bonni, Kagura, Meeyori, Pero, Rej, Gambit)
Yo Tan Wa - 2 (Ekko, Fuji)
Ekko - 2 (Yo Tan Wa, Nana)
Pero - 1 (T-Pein)
Mango - 1 (Drago)
Gambit - 1 (Lord Melkor)​

Approximately 5 hours remaining.

of the list @Ekkologix is the one I have the strongest town read right now from backreading the last 20 pages or so, fairly active, seems to be contributing. I also remember when I was actively following in the beginning someone may have mentioned that his/her pr makes their town claim stronger (not sure i follow that)

@T-Pein™ People seems to be voting for due to a mechanical reason? From what i am gathering its because he didn’t get killed from a superkill? And theres a potential slip about protect/immunity wording. He haven’t had much of a presence so far besides defending himself a few times.

@Peroroncino not much focus on them right now but I actually had a scum lean on them when i was following the first two day or so. I think they had a post that kinda pinged me, need to find it again. Maybe things changed

no strong thoughts on the rest for now :few:

Emil

Certified Memelord
You are not sure yourself that's why you have used the word "IF".

Whatever obligation you have shouldn't be useful since he's scum here. Unless you are scum yourself.
i have no mechanical confirmation obviously, i just read him better than most. how are u sure he is scum? u arent either.

all i ask is do not let that distract u from actual mafia that r hiding, like yo tan. i am being nothing but a pacifist rn stopping town from killing itself. i am hoping someone atleast listens

lynch yo tan

You´re annoying me even more than Bonni and Ekko right now

MAYBE he is a poor town player

How many times do I have to write it, what the important word in this sentence is???

Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe
why am i annoying lol? im literally trying to stop town from fighting town

you guys are making this so hard

work together

wake the fk up guys you all are town

lynch yo tan

~♡

Kagu Nyan

Guys, what do you think about Joygirl's comments about Pein and Pot?

Any thoughts would be helpful to see that I am not imagining things here.

Status
Not open for further replies.