It's either an anime tease for Sunday or BB legitimately has some presence this chapter. Though I'm not sure in what context. There's no cover story. But I could see several of his crew showing up in Wano to steal the RPs (and the cover story subsequently doing the same thing at WCI).

This leads to a race to find the last one after Wano. Though I don't think he's going to be in Wano directly. He's definitely going after something else related to Alabasta and the Marines (i.e. Pluton)

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Let‘s talk the facts.

BB will not be stupid and travel to Wano Kuni where two emperors and the world government ships are waiting for him.

In the next chapter we don‘t have Cover Story Page because of Color Spread, so it won‘t be something related to WCI (Whole Cake Island).

So there are just two options left.
1: We will see Blackbeards Pirates raid to somewhere/someone independent of the Wano Kuni events.

2: We will see a reference to BB or a flashback to him.

Agree or disagree?
Post automatically merged:

But that would mean that Kaido is defeated.
I suspect that we might get a flash of what is happening everywhere else and this time might land on BB if there won't be any flashbacks with him.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
did we really expect Blackbeard appear outta nowhere in the chapter?? :crazwhat:
the possible thing about Teach hint is

1. He appear in the WSJ Cover
2. He appear in colored page
3. Either Luffy / Kaido said "A Man dream will never end"

Btw I find it so wild that Zoro randomly used Asura vs Indigo lmao. Felt so suddenly and extreme, like things escalated quickly. Buggy PTSD flashbacks?
The movies are always weird, it's better not think too much about them :kobeha:

Like Fujitora sending a meteor that would kill a bunch of marines and random civilians in Stampede, if it wasn't for Zoro and Mihawk

:denzimote:

Onigashima was being setup to fall last chatpter right? maybe we get a fakeout of Onigashima falling in the capital, the act ends, we see other stuff outside of Wano, and then the next chapter we see Luffy turned Onigashima or the Capital into rubber, so nobody dies.

I don't know :kayneshrug:
Lol your post just made me remember of that theory back in WCI when after Bad End Musical some people thought Oda'd cut the action to what was happening in Wano

G

Gorosei Informer

Onigashima was being setup to fall last chatpter right? maybe we get a fakeout of Onigashima falling in the capital, the act ends, we see other stuff outside of Wano, and then the next chapter we see Luffy turned Onigashima or the Capital into rubber, so nobody dies.

I don't know :kayneshrug:
We see Onigashima fall and sheer devastation but it turns out to be Luffys future (I almost wrote futa lmfao) sight and Onigashima bounces off Wano after both are being rubberised and it flies off into the sky and thus somewhere in the distant ocean or space.