Questions & Mysteries Will Luffy lose yet again?! Or will the fight stop? Luffy vs Kaido

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
oda as not really highlighted that kaido as weakened and if he highlighted it like him being unable to control the clouds it was only after his fight with luffy
No it's because of a 15 16 man gauntlet
Luffy is ass has hit kaido loads since acoc and still can't beat him
Everything luffy has done combined isn't even worth 1 hit from Oden
Post automatically merged:

So bar from 1013 and 923 Kaido didn't had Real win against Luffy as he came back everytime within 5 min :kuzanshut:
No ones gonna save kaido like luffy was saved every time

No it's because of a 15 16 man gauntlet
Luffy is ass has hit kaido loads since acoc and still can't beat him
Everything luffy has done combined isn't even worth 1 hit from Oden
the scabbards did not really do anything that affected his stamina seriously and if you want to say that kaido is really weakened you can also say that luffy is weakened as kaido has fucked him up really bad and you can look at the fight like this
weakened (peak Luffy) vs weakened kaid who was always at his peak. luffy is really weakened also so they both cancel out

HA001

the scabbards did not really do anything that affected his stamina seriously and if you want to say that kaido is really weakened you can also say that luffy is weakened as kaido has fucked him up really bad and you can look at the fight like this
weakened (peak Luffy) vs weakened kaid who was always at his peak. luffy is really weakened also so they both cancel out
No we can't. Luffy ate and recovered not that long ago and now his fruit awakened and bought him back to life. Kaido can't do any of that

No we can't. Luffy ate and recovered not that long ago and now his fruit awakened and bought him back to life. Kaido can't do any of that
luffy is weakened so we should also take into account of that and regard this fight as a new one, and yes kaido won all the time luffy fought him but now they are fighting on an equal level as they are both weakened, and if you say meat increased luffys strength what of kaido drinking alcohol it also increased his strength as that was stated in the manga unlike luffys case

HA001

luffy is weakened so we should also take into account of that and regard this fight as a new one, and yes kaido won all the time luffy fought him but now they are fighting on an equal level as they are both weakened, and if you say meat increased luffys strength what of kaido drinking alcohol it also increased his strength as that was stated in the manga unlike luffys case
Increased strength =/= restoring health haki and stamina
Like eating does for luffy.

If Luffy loses AGAIN after all of the recent bullshit and having his devil fruit retconed into literally being the embodiment of a god, Luffy has no business becoming Pirate King next arc or the one after that. There has to be a limit on how many times he can consecutively lose against the same villain. For most people, including myself, it has already been reached!

Ask yourself, what would Oda even do to make Luffy fight Kaido again this time? LITERALLY make Joyboy or Nika posses his body and finish the battle for him? Because that seems like the only logical conclusion left at that point. If Luffy keeps fucking up Nika, Zoro, a somehow revived Ryuma, Blackbeard or some Admiral showing up and finishing off Kaido seems like the only viable action left to take.

But you know what? I sincerely hope he loses again because the amount of salt some of the "Luffy is Top 3 in the verse" people would produce after another L would be truly glorious.
I actually didn't expect someone to give me this reply. And i was hoping to see one :). I made this post to test the waters and see how everyone would react to this topic and as expected most replies focuses on Power Scaling which is perfect too.

Ok I might have an answer for your question here
Ask yourself, what would Oda even do to make Luffy fight Kaido again this time? LITERALLY make Joyboy or Nika posses his body and finish the battle for him? Because that seems like the only logical conclusion left at that point.
The Answer is Kaido. Yes its because its Kaido and what he is. I am still making that post but its tricky to write but in summary.

Kaido isn't just anyone.. he might be an Ancient Giant which they could be related or direct descendant of Nika himself. Remember his brief flashback with King? he believed "only" he can change the world as "Joy Boy" but later on on another flashback he no longer believes that he is "Joy Boy". This isn't just any Villain that Luffy is facing he is facing someone who is/was supposed to be "Nika".

This is basically the idea but i will go deep into it if i could make it right.

i don't get how most feel this is the final round do you feel like kaido is awakened??? Or has been using it this entire time unbeknownst to anyone knowing??? Because if you think kaido is still holding on to awakening and he is still doing good against gear 5th currently in hybrid won't awakened kaido be to much for even gear 5th luffy???
Tbh i don't know if Zoan awakening "form" is a thing yet. I mean Kaido alluded to it but is it actually true that awakening Zoan is a form or just passive ability. But yes if there is a form and Kaido is holding back then this fight is not ending it. But mainly to me because of his plot and other plots that is yet to be resolved.