Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
A Bloody Night

Isaac Westcott has used Spirit Formula to reorder the night actions

DEM's Mafia has superkilled Nia Honjou/@Nana

??? Mafia has tried to kill Rio Sonogami/ @T-Pein™ but [REDACTED}

??? has superkilled Rinne Sonogami/@MangoSenpai

??? has killed Panie Ibusuki/@~UwU~

Having previously being hit by a kill @T-Pein™ dies because @MangoSenpai has been hit by kill

Yuzuro Yamai/@Rottkins has died because @T-Pein™ has died
You are Nia Honjou

“Pure Spirits? But, weren’t all Spirits once human?” - Nia Honjou

[Passive - Sister] - Get a random message from Mafia chat every cycle.

[Passive - Kurumi's goal] - As part of her end goal, Kurumi's has been searching for Nia for a long time. If you visit Kurumi, you'll lose your abilities and become vanilla.

[Active - Tome of Revelation] - By using her Angel Rasiel, Nia can know every fact about the World. Investigate a player every cycle.

[Active- Archangel Rasiel] - Nia's S-ranked Angel, Rasiel, is a book that can give the user information about anything that has ever happened in the world, no matter where and when. The user of Rasiel becomes near omniscient. Choose one player. You'll get a list of everyone who visited him and who he has visited during all the previous cycles. You can target dead players. Locked until DP3 [1-shot]

[Conditional Active - Akashic Records] - Locked

[Drunk addict] - One of Nia's favorite hobbies is getting drunk and messing around with people. Every 5 posts, you must drunk post and show how drunk you are. As long as she does this, your results may not be tampered with.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town
You are Rio Sonogami

"Thank you... I.. just the time I was with you. I was truly happy." - Rio Sonogami

[Passive - Innocence] - Being a child, no one will want to harm Rio. Town abilities will fail on you, except kills.

[Passive- Rinne Utopia] - You are linked to your past life, Rinne Sonogami. Even if you're targeted by a kill, you'll only die if Rinne is also targeted by a kill.

[Active - Child Dream] - Rio has the power to summon multiple guardians, cloaked beings with humanoid forms and 6 wings that wear either a red, white, or black cloak sending them to a player and protecting them. Protects a player for a cycle.

[Active- Eden] - Eden is Rio's first power and is presumably her primary ability. She can use this ability to redo a player's death, as this power can redo the World. Revives a player. If you are killed, the revived played will die. [1-shot]

[Conditional Active - Utopia: Ressurgence of Eden] - [Redacted]

You are Rinne Sonogami

"Here, you could do anything you wanted. You were allowed to do everything. Everything... but wanting to reach Reality, The Forbidden Fruit" - Rinne Sonogami

[Passive - Ruler] - Rinne's Reiryoku density makes her one of the most powerful Spirits in existence. Your abilities cannot be redirected nor blocked.

[Passive- Rio Reincarnation] - You are linked to your reincarnation, Rio Sonogami. Even if you're targeted by a kill, you'll only die if Rio is also targeted by a kill.

[Active - Paradise Lost] - Rinne also has the power to summon multiple guardians, cloaked beings with humanoid forms and 6 wings that wear either a red, white, or black cloak. and can use them as messengers. Whisper to a player once per cycle.

[Active - Utopia] - Rinne can use her Reiryoku to redo a player's death and temporarily use their power. Target a dead player and use one of their actions. This ability may fail on certain roles [1-shot]

[Conditional Active - Utopia: Ressurgence of Eden] - [Redacted]

You are Panie Ibusuki

[Passive - Doll Master] - Doll Master is shrewd, cowardly, cruel and prudent, she hosted killing games while luring unsuspecting Quasi-Spirits with the award of a large sum of Sephira fragments. Panie cannot be controlled nor blocked.

[Active - False Proxy] - False Proxy is a storage unit for dolls, but is not an extension of the Doll Master; rather a mindless puppet. During the day, Panie can target two future posts numbers. Players who post on that number will have their vote power stolen for the phase.

[Active - Talos] - Panie's Unsigned Angel gives her the ability to operate a giant bronze doll. By targeting two players, Panie can bus drive them.
--- [Strings manipulation] --- By using even more dolls that she has stored previously, Panie can redirect the actions of the players who she bus drives.

[Active - Puppet Master] - Panie uses her Unsigned Angel to attach strings to a dead body, effectively gaining control over it. Panie may target one dead role and absorb their abilities and use them as a one-shot [1-Shot]​

??? Mafia Wincon: Eliminate all threats to your faction​
DP3 has started

You have ~46h to discuss

I believe mafia activated an ability of mine on night 1 and because of this I was not allowed to post on day 2.

I'm suspicious of Gambit since on day 1 he lock towned me and on day 2 he put me as a scum read and I didn't like the 180.

I saw the leak chats from Nana on day 2 and mafia 1 sort of sounds like Gambit since it said third instead of indie, indep, or 3rd party and on day 2 I saw Gambit say thirdie.

Vote Lynch Gambit

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
A Bloody Night

Isaac Westcott has used Spirit Formula to reorder the night actions

DEM's Mafia has superkilled Nia Honjou/@Nana

??? Mafia has tried to kill Rio Sonogami/ @T-Pein™ but [REDACTED}

??? has superkilled Rinne Sonogami/@MangoSenpai

??? has killed Panie Ibusuki/@~UwU~

Having previously being hit by a kill @T-Pein™ dies because @MangoSenpai has been hit by kill

Yuzuro Yamai/@Rottkins has died because @T-Pein™ has died

DP3 has started

You have ~46h to discuss

Well that's a pretty bad night
:crazwhat:

It seems like the biggest consequence for Town came from Ol Mango dying. Since Mango dying led to T-Pein dying which led to Rottkins dying. But considering that we see that both Red and Purp Mafias are shown shooting kills makes me wonder who shot poor mango. Was the kill Janitored? Was it an overzealous town or hostile indie? Either way Mango dying was the biggest blow to town. Though it would've been fine if T-pein wasn't shot as well.

Red Mafia also superkilled Nana, seems like a bit of overkill though since Nana didn't have any protective abilities like that.

Thankfully another purple mafia died. I'm not sure how many members are on each mafia team this game but 1 losing a couple is pretty good. Though we should make sure not to neglect red as well.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Well that's a pretty bad night
:crazwhat:

It seems like the biggest consequence for Town came from Ol Mango dying. Since Mango dying led to T-Pein dying which led to Rottkins dying. But considering that we see that both Red and Purp Mafias are shown shooting kills makes me wonder who shot poor mango. Was the kill Janitored? Was it an overzealous town or hostile indie? Either way Mango dying was the biggest blow to town. Though it would've been fine if T-pein wasn't shot as well.

Red Mafia also superkilled Nana, seems like a bit of overkill though since Nana didn't have any protective abilities like that.

Thankfully another purple mafia died. I'm not sure how many members are on each mafia team this game but 1 losing a couple is pretty good. Though we should make sure not to neglect red as well.
If the estimate is about 3 or 4 mafias per faction it definitely puts purple in a pretty dire spot

I believe mafia activated an ability of mine on night 1 and because of this I was not allowed to post on day 2.

I'm suspicious of Gambit since on day 1 he lock towned me and on day 2 he put me as a scum read and I didn't like the 180.

I saw the leak chats from Nana on day 2 and mafia 1 sort of sounds like Gambit since it said third instead of indie, indep, or 3rd party and on day 2 I saw Gambit say thirdie.

Vote Lynch Gambit
What does the ability do? You posted twice last day phase then just left.

D

Dragomir

Why do you want to know the ability when it doesn't give us info on scum? I made two posts last day phase and the hosts told me to stop posting and I did not know I was not allowed to post.
You had said something last phase about whether or not you should claim something that you think might find scum. Do you still want to claim it?

Status
Not open for further replies.