Status
Not open for further replies.
eitherway hes obviously anti town rn

he said he town read me toward the mid of the day but is killing me now so keklord open scumming hard. yeet him into the sun ~♡
I said to get you off me, no way i town read you after you misrepresented twisted everything i tried saying. You were hell bent on painting me scum, maybe you targeted me N1 and kill failed. You are not town Ekko​

Emil

Certified Memelord
I said to get you off me, no way i town read you after you misrepresented twisted everything i tried saying. You were hell bent on painting me scum, maybe you targeted me N1 and kill failed. You are not town Ekko​
lol really dude
it just makes it worst

u couldnt read me well there. sux for u man. if i was mafia i might've let u go and just lynched tpein here.

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
w.e i'll take it

indie lynch > town lynch any day of the week

if i die too then my slot gets cleared = my reads get more credibility = town doesnt waste actions on me = still win for town ~♡

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The Death of Time

Town in quick succession
Made another swap in the nick of time
But to their surprise
They didn't expect to hit Time itself
Town were in disbelief with the results of their decision

Kurumi Tokisaki/@Yo Tan Wa has been lynched

You are Kurumi Tokisaki

"For you, even falling into hell is not enough." - Kurumi Tokisaki

[Passive - Nightmare] - Regarded as the Worst Spirit, Kurumi is immune to manipulations. She cannot be controlled and her role cannot be copied or used even after death.

[Passive - Elohim "Spirit Dress of God's Authority] - Kurumi's Astral Dress, making her extremely resistant to death and other abilities. She is Bulletproof all game. Plus she will be investigated innocent.

[Active - Archangel Zadkiel] - Zafkiel is an S-ranked Angel takes the form of a large clock with Roman numerals, accompanied by an archaic pistol and musket that serve as its hour and minute hands respectively. Gain access to the following abilities:

[First Bullet Aleph] Protect yourself from the first harmful action at night, except kills.
[Second Bullet Bet] Delay all actions this user performs for a cycle. If they die before the actions activate, they are considered lost.
[Third Bullet Gimmel] Target any player and if they are one of your targets super kill them
[Fourth Bullet Dalet] Reverse time for you or a player of your choice. Any status effects, destroyed abilities, actions performed on that person or role changes from the last phase are undone.
[Fifth Bullet Hei] Kurumi will learn of two random actions during the night phase
[Sixth Bullet Vav] Know every player that performed an action on you during the last cycle.
[Seventh Bullet Zayin] Select a player. They cannot perform any actions for the rest of the cycle, but also can’t be affected by any actions from other players for the rest of the cycle.

[Active- City of Devouring Time] - Kurumi possesses the ability to absorb the time of anyone who steps into the boundary of her shadow. In order to target a large crowd, Kurumi can summon a red barrier that serves a similar function, which she calls the City of Devouring Time. This way, Kurumi can drain her victims' time to the extent where they would die. Anyone who visits you this cycle will get roleblocked.

[Active - Time Inversion] - Kurumi uses her bullets Dalet and Het together to create a time manipulation ability that let's her protect herself from incoming abilities by reversing her own time to a state before the event. As such, when Kurumi activates this ability, and if she is targeted by an hostile action, she will reverse back her own time, nullifying the effects of that ability. This abilitiy can only be used once every two cycles.

[Active - Spacequake] - Kurumi can create a dimensional rupture in time and space. Spacequakes are similar to explosions, erasing everything in their range without a trace and leaving a crater behind. Their size can vary greatly, depending on the Spirit. Once per cycle, Kurumi can target anyone who role-reveals, superkilling them through immunities. If she is killed before [REDACTED] will inherit this ability.

[Active - Kurumi's Star Festival] - An invitation from Kurumi to participate in the Tanabata Festival. Kurumi can choose 6 players and have them participate in a Mafia mini game of her choice, the loser can never hurt you and their votes on you counts for 0, the winner gains a double action buff but you will learn their entire role and will be allowed to control it the next cycle. Day action [1-shot]

[Active- Nightmare of Time] - Target any future lynch and mark it with the Symbol of Time. When the DP of that selected lynch is reached, you may tamper it in any way you like. Be it hammering. redirecting it, delaying it, anticipating it or even nullifying the lynch. This ability can only be used once in the game. Day action [1-shot]

[Second Angel Rasiel] - Locked

[Conditional form - Crimson Nightmare] - Locked

Wincon: [Redacted]
NP2 has Started

You have 16h 10min to send actions

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Status
Not open for further replies.