Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I did a little digging of some characters for the flavor recently. I found one of a main antagonist that made a doppleganger of herself.
https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Mio_Takamiya
She's also known as Phantom or Reine Murasame
It would make sense for you to have 2 votes because of this...
:sus:

In that case that would make you a hostile indie since Phantom wouldn't be apart of red mafia...
:zorothink:
The vote doesn’t come from an entity but from a title

Emil

Certified Memelord
So Mango's dead and @Fujishiro is an ally indie

That would leave potentially one from the rest which includes @Meeyori, @Lord Melkor, and @Rej

And me of course, but if I had to do a vibe check from that group I'd say if there's a scum in that group of voters it would be Meeyori with a potential for Lord Melkor but a bigger lean on Meeyori.
rej > meeyori > melkor would be my guesstimate rn. i need to reread them all. sadly im gna spend most the weekend on phone so cant give the game as much attention as id like to

~♡

Peroroncino
Ekkologix
Juliet
Rej
Bonnibel
Joygirl

Meeyori
Charlie

Arondight
MitchMatch
Kagurashii
Lord Melkor
RippedCal

Pot Goblin
Gambit

Worst
BornInAbyss
Dragomir

Dead:

Rott
Zolo
Mango
T-pein
UwU

26 players

3 mafias each is my guess, maybe 4 but unlikely. Then 3 indies? so 17 town or so.

4 mafias vs 14 town vs 2 (?) indies.

The 5 that arent colored should be the ones that need looking at, so far Worst hasnt done much and I gave him the benefit of the doubt for 2 days because of something he said but Idk what to think of him.

Would wolf Rej be handing out town reads to people and clearing them @Ekkologix ?

[Active- Archangel Rasiel] - Nia's S-ranked Angel, Rasiel, is a book that can give the user information about anything that has ever happened in the world, no matter where and when. The user of Rasiel becomes near omniscient. Choose one player. You'll get a list of everyone who visited him and who he has visited during all the previous cycles. You can target dead players. Locked until DP3 [1-shot]
Damn rip as fuck.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Peroroncino
Ekkologix
Juliet
Rej
Bonnibel
Joygirl

Meeyori
Charlie

Arondight
MitchMatch
Kagurashii
Lord Melkor
RippedCal

Pot Goblin
Gambit

Worst
BornInAbyss
Dragomir

Dead:

Rott
Zolo
Mango
T-pein
UwU

26 players

3 mafias each is my guess, maybe 4 but unlikely. Then 3 indies? so 17 town or so.

The 5 that arent colored should be the ones that need looking at, so far Worst hasnt done much and I gave him the benefit of the doubt for 2 days because of something he said but Idk what to think of him.

Would wolf Rej be handing out town reads to people and clearing them @Ekkologix ?
technically not, but i tried looking over his posts and i realized he only handed town reads based on mechanics or claims. and that practically obly applied to pero and charles, who r easy to town read anyway.

aside from that rej has not really being analyzing gameplay. he was opportunistic on tpein wagon and iirc on pero wagon and on rott wagon. his lack of analysis is seriously disturbing and i want to solve his slot today. ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
also i think gambit is good and juliet is likley good? i will extend her some courtesy because i think she would of submitted an action n1 so she cant be purple and red was talking about her so she cant be red either

~♡

technically not, but i tried looking over his posts and i realized he only handed town reads based on mechanics or claims. and that practically obly applied to pero and charles, who r easy to town read anyway.

aside from that rej has not really being analyzing gameplay. he was opportunistic on tpein wagon and iirc on pero wagon and on rott wagon. his lack of analysis is seriously disturbing and i want to solve his slot today. ~♡
He vouched for Bonnibel and plenty others idk.

T-pein switched to Zolo though.

Nah, Nana had first mentioned something about Joygirl before Bon Bon revealed her result.
No I definitely posted first because I remember seeing Nana talk about the mafia chats later in the day after I posted.

Also I got a result but not worth revealing right now.

T-Pein flipping town is so wild to me. How did he survive superkill? I thought about the person that shot them could be scum but it's probably vig vs town

Emil

Certified Memelord
He vouched for Bonnibel and plenty others idk.

T-pein switched to Zolo though.
doesnt mean much. i think rej is red

lynching zolo or rott didnt matter to him. like i said i am concerned about the serious lack of analysis, more so than the voting patterns or wacky clears. like read his posts and compare them to whoever else u think is town or flipped town. i guess for comparison take my reasonings for town reading players vs his reasonings. u will notice the difference. his are stemming off tmi. mine are genuine uninformed reads based on gut/good faith/analysis. u can tell there is a difference. thats my issue with rej here ~♡

Peroroncino
Ekkologix
Juliet
Rej
Bonnibel
Joygirl

Meeyori
Charlie

Arondight
MitchMatch
Kagurashii
Lord Melkor
RippedCal

Pot Goblin
Gambit

Worst
BornInAbyss
Dragomir

Dead:

Rott
Zolo
Mango
T-pein
UwU

26 players

What's your thoughts on Drago

damn I'm seeing my name being said when im skimming through these pages, looks like I actually have to read the thread :/

What's your thoughts on Drago

damn I'm seeing my name being said when im skimming through these pages, looks like I actually have to read the thread :/
Leaning scum so far, tunneled Mango all day and didnt really bother much with other avenues, keeps asking questions. He is more reactive than proactive if it makes sense.

No I definitely posted first because I remember seeing Nana talk about the mafia chats later in the day after I posted.

T-Pein flipping town is so wild to me. How did he survive superkill? I thought about the person that shot them could be scum but it's probably vig vs town
Pein surviving thanks to this ^^

[Passive- Rinne Utopia] - You are linked to your past life, Rinne Sonogami. Even if you're targeted by a kill, you'll only die if Rinne is also targeted by a kill.

Peroroncino
Ekkologix
Juliet
Rej
Bonnibel
Joygirl

Meeyori
Charlie

Arondight
MitchMatch
Kagurashii
Lord Melkor
RippedCal

Pot Goblin
Gambit

Worst
BornInAbyss
Dragomir

Dead:

Rott
Zolo
Mango
T-pein
UwU

26 players

I'm gonna be honest, the only players I have a straight read on are you Ekko and Joygirl😭

Solely based on his playstyle Gambit seems suspicious to me tbh. Like he wouldn't play like this if he were town.

Emil

Certified Memelord

yea u did say it first.

surviving super kill is NAI in big rolemadness. it sux we lost tpein. he was a big asset and could carry games if he makes it to late game.

anyway bonni you not red right? i am looking for some kawaii town mates to buddy and work with

i think abyss is purple and rej is red. please iso rej/melkor/meeyori and tell me what u see. we need to start thining rej down before vote manipulation become dangerous

~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.