Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want to know the ability when it doesn't give us info on scum? I made two posts last day phase and the hosts told me to stop posting and I did not know I was not allowed to post.
You said they used an ability of yours so they silenced you, why would you be silenced? No one really pushed you last phase, you pushed Ekko prior to being silenced and thats that.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I actually have something to share bc i am not sure if i might survive or something and it will put me in hot water but let's goo :catsure:

Maf1
"X kill nana"
"X we should invest or rb mango he seems sus might be third"
"redirect doesn't matter who its used on, how about juliet to cal?"

Maf2

"We also czn use mitch’s vote even though he didnt vote? If so also move that to pero"
Found em @Fujishiro
:hapnoel:

Mango was also mentioned in the leaks. could the thing that killed him come from a redirect?

You had said something last phase about whether or not you should claim something that you think might find scum. Do you still want to claim it?
It was about T-Pein and it was a 50-50.

You said they used an ability of yours so they silenced you, why would you be silenced? No one really pushed you last phase, you pushed Ekko prior to being silenced and thats that.
They wanted to get rid of me.

D

Dragomir

I believe mafia activated an ability of mine on night 1 and because of this I was not allowed to post on day 2.

I'm suspicious of Gambit since on day 1 he lock towned me and on day 2 he put me as a scum read and I didn't like the 180.

I saw the leak chats from Nana on day 2 and mafia 1 sort of sounds like Gambit since it said third instead of indie, indep, or 3rd party and on day 2 I saw Gambit say thirdie.

Vote Lynch Gambit
Quote this post of his for us.

Did Bonnibel say anything about having a stronger investment ability that lets them see do passives, if not they were probably lying
No, Bonnibel said they got a guilty result on Joygirl first and Nana is the one that mentioned her results can't be tampered with.

Always :yearight:

There's a looot of names going around right now like T-Pein also cant be looked over, I've found him weird since last day phase. I found Joygirl guilty last night. I didn't want to claim yet as an invest on D2 especially in multiball game but my read was right and some protection would be great

I got inno on her and my results can't be tampered with

So big possibility she is town here
Idk how did Bonnie get guilty on her, could be someone messing with her actioms or idk
Bonnibel actually moved to push on T-pein shortly after (before Nana's message) from what I saw [but I will have to double check the timeline]. I do think this needs to be look iinto more. Bonnibel either faked her result or got it tampered with because Nana said hers can't be tampered with and she has no reason to lie (given shes flipped Town)

D

Dragomir

No, Bonnibel said they got a guilty result on Joygirl first and Nana is the one that mentioned her results can't be tampered with.

Bonnibel actually moved to push on T-pein shortly after (before Nana's message) from what I saw [but I will have to double check the timeline]. I do think this needs to be look iinto more. Bonnibel either faked her result or got it tampered with because Nana said hers can't be tampered with and she has no reason to lie (given shes flipped Town)
Nah, Nana had first mentioned something about Joygirl before Bon Bon revealed her result.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Quote this post of his for us.
I actually have something to share bc i am not sure if i might survive or something and it will put me in hot water but let's goo :catsure:

Maf1
"X kill nana"
"X we should invest or rb mango he seems sus might be third"
"redirect doesn't matter who its used on, how about juliet to cal?"

Maf2

"We also czn use mitch’s vote even though he didnt vote? If so also move that to pero"
I lack knowledge in terms of flavor. And nope, I ain't a thirdie here.
So so far, we have these day actions. Based on Wiki and the above-quoted statements about the flavor, the two (Natsumi and Kurumi) are sprits but only Natsumi is more likely townie because Kurumi could fall under Indie, I don't know why as I haven't seen this anime.
I looked back and @Gambit used the word "Thirdie" once and the word "Indie" once.

Emil

Certified Memelord
aight so i uhhh

have some stuff to share but uhhh

okay first do i have to claim? i belive not anymore since my reads r turning out on point + yo tan was scum (even if not mafia)

so by show of hands do i have to claim?

~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.