Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be honest, the only players I have a straight read on are you Ekko and Joygirl😭

Solely based on his playstyle Gambit seems suspicious to me tbh. Like he wouldn't play like this if he were town.
You still believe she's scum after what Nana said?

And its fine if you don't ^^, sometimes writting who you feel is off and who you vibe with works too.

yea u did say it first.

surviving super kill is NAI in big rolemadness. it sux we lost tpein. he was a big asset and could carry games if he makes it to late game.

anyway bonni you not red right? i am looking for some kawaii town mates to buddy and work with

i think abyss is purple and rej is red. please iso rej/melkor/meeyori and tell me what u see. we need to start thining rej down before vote manipulation become dangerous

~♡
I'll be your cool and cute town buddy :D

lol just to be clear iso means like reading all of their posts right? I dont know too much about melkor or meeyori but Rej is def interesting. I played w him before where he was town leader and this isnt like him.

yea u did say it first.

surviving super kill is NAI in big rolemadness. it sux we lost tpein. he was a big asset and could carry games if he makes it to late game.

anyway bonni you not red right? i am looking for some kawaii town mates to buddy and work with

i think abyss is purple and rej is red. please iso rej/melkor/meeyori and tell me what u see. we need to start thining rej down before vote manipulation become dangerous

~♡
Town is like 14 players strong vs 3( at most 4) reds like relax lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Yeah I don’t look good right now, I do want to say that I think we should lynch the rest of the purple faction first, but that makes me look even worse since I was quick to jump onto the Zolo wagon when Fuji proposed it.

Either way, I think I’ll just claim now that my vote counts for 2
i wish u didnt
not only is this an NAI claim. we townies dont know if u r town but mafia do, and u read how they have vote manipulation. u just donated them extra 2 votes now if u r town :/

ah. well u said u r new correct? should i take u in good light here and belive this x.x

~☆

You still believe she's scum after what Nana said?

And its fine if you don't ^^, sometimes writting who you feel is off and who you vibe with works too.
Definitely not. I said last day phase I completely trusted Nana cause of that craaaazy post with the maf chats so Joygirl's clear. Tbh I honestly only found her suspicious on D1. D2, before I sent my first post, Joygirl's posts seem like a contributive townie to me but I had to share my result.

technically not, but i tried looking over his posts and i realized he only handed town reads based on mechanics or claims. and that practically obly applied to pero and charles, who r easy to town read anyway.

aside from that rej has not really being analyzing gameplay. he was opportunistic on tpein wagon and iirc on pero wagon and on rott wagon. his lack of analysis is seriously disturbing and i want to solve his slot today. ~♡

I talked about my town read on Rej day 1 and I still think he's town. You talked about him being opportunistic on T-Pein wagon, Pero wagon, and Rottkin wagon on day 1 and I also thought those three were scummy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Why should we rely on another mafia team to do our jobs?

Why should we rely on a town redirector we don't know exists?

Why should I trust that Abyss isn't redirect immune?

Ekko, it's far better to just lynch the guy.
thats the neat part. we dont. its just a big risk big reward play.

again, that doesnt stop us from atleast hunting red today

might have been better to hold off this thought on abyss but its kinda obvious more or less

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Red team had no reason to vote either wagons because Rott was town and Pero is town so that leaves Zolo and the CFD happened real fast for scum to join it and + why would they anyways? With TMI on their side they couldve just assumed Zolo was town and not join the CFD to look better.

Red is likely from outside the Zolo voters than inside.
there is probably exactly 1 red and 1 red only in zolo's wagon and thats probably rej

purple was too inactive to save him. uwu shaded me a bit by EoD but thats it. he didnt even vote

and good thing is we know mitch is not purple based on chat leaks

so its likely just abyss here.

as for red. i was thinking joy could be red since she was questioning zolo voters like she thought he was town. i have mixed feelings about joys slot. some elements are towny, some are scummy. ~☆

there is probably exactly 1 red and 1 red only in zolo's wagon and thats probably rej

purple was too inactive to save him. uwu shaded me a bit by EoD but thats it. he didnt even vote

and good thing is we know mitch is not purple based on chat leaks

so its likely just abyss here.

as for red. i was thinking joy could be red since she was questioning zolo voters like she thought he was town. i have mixed feelings about joys slot. some elements are towny, some are scummy. ~☆
would it be possible if Nana was instead the one that got her invest tampered and Joygirl actaully is red?

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
btw mango sent me a message toward end of last day

and it didnt rly have much info in it but combined to what he said in the thread i belive he used his ability to use zolo's ability to superkill rott n1

i could be wrong in extrapolating what mango meant tho, but that seems what it is.

and it makes sense since mango scum read rott too.

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
would it be possible if Nana was instead the one that got her invest tampered and Joygirl actaully is red?
cant be since nana is immune to manipulations.
what im thinking is possible is this:

- nana was not tampered with, because she is immune to. she hit joy which is a godmother

- you were tampered with and sent to a guilty target or ur target was bus driven with a guilty target. could even be a miller

i dont wanna read too much into godmother joy theory now. can spark unecessary paranoia.

now if rej flips red the i have an issue with that because joy said she belives rej targeted tpein and joy can know this info if she is teammate with rej. thats making me more suspicions of the joy rej duo. you get what i mean?

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
like i have a question

@Joygirl why do u belive rej roleblocked tpein n1?

did you track rej? and if so why pick rej? i do not recall you being suspecious of him.

i have doubts about both you rn and i need you to work with me here if u r town.

~☆

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
‎
@Arondight and @MitchMatch are in the same boat for me right now. Low number of posts, a good amount of them are fluff but they also do ask a good amount of questions and give reads. Nothing to make them town but nothing to focus on hard just yet, PoE material.

@BornInAbyss definitely needs to speak more, high up on the chopping block even without Ekko's theory.

I honestly feel nothing toward @Worst and @Dragomir, someone else might see something though. But if I had to choose 1 I'd say Worst over Dragomir. Mostly due to vibes and how Dragomir is more involved with the thread.

@Meeyori throws me off because he just seems to be playing, very, very safe. Almost too safe. Either fluff, softball questions, or very light reads. But since Fuji is saying he's fine and he's a brand new player I think it's fine to leave him for now.
But make sure we don't forget about this fella.

I think I might actually town lean @Lord Melkor, I looked through his posts and I see a lot of asking questions and engagement. He's definitely fine for now.

I can kinda see where you're coming from with @Rej, @Ekkologix. A lot of his posts are indeed pretty light. But at the same time he has been giving a lot of info about this game both with flavor and with contribution as well. If there's a good argument I could probably go for him though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
I don't think my invest is tamper-immune I'm starting to think my action just got messed with by someone who saw I had suspicions on Joygirl D1
oh this is something
did u display some acts of scum reading joy day 1? that could be a lead and reason for ur redirect ~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Leaning scum so far, tunneled Mango all day and didnt really bother much with other avenues, keeps asking questions. He is more reactive than proactive if it makes sense.
tbf thats not true. drago had a pretty solid active gameplay after subbing in. im leaning town rn

reactive is rej.

~☆

Status
Not open for further replies.