Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I talked about my town read on Rej day 1 and I still think he's town. You talked about him being opportunistic on T-Pein wagon, Pero wagon, and Rottkin wagon on day 1 and I also thought those three were scummy.
well u r inactive more or less
rej is active yet lacking analysis

i would be suspecting u as red to certain extent if u didnt appear in their chat

~☆

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Arondight and @MitchMatch are in the same boat for me right now. Low number of posts, a good amount of them are fluff but they also do ask a good amount of questions and give reads. Nothing to make them town but nothing to focus on hard just yet, PoE material.

@BornInAbyss definitely needs to speak more, high up on the chopping block even without Ekko's theory.

I honestly feel nothing toward @Worst and @Dragomir, someone else might see something though. But if I had to choose 1 I'd say Worst over Dragomir. Mostly due to vibes and how Dragomir is more involved with the thread.

@Meeyori throws me off because he just seems to be playing, very, very safe. Almost too safe. Either fluff, softball questions, or very light reads. But since Fuji is saying he's fine and he's a brand new player I think it's fine to leave him for now.
But make sure we don't forget about this fella.

I think I might actually town lean @Lord Melkor, I looked through his posts and I see a lot of asking questions and engagement. He's definitely fine for now.

I can kinda see where you're coming from with @Rej, @Ekkologix. A lot of his posts are indeed pretty light. But at the same time he has been giving a lot of info about this game both with flavor and with contribution as well. If there's a good argument I could probably go for him though.
i don't really have a solid argument on rej but i'll form one soon. maybe not this weekend.

i think hes doing well avoiding suspicion. overall red is playing good. time for us to give them some attention ~☆

well u r inactive more or less
rej is active yet lacking analysis

i would be suspecting u as red to certain extent if u didnt appear in their chat

~☆
If you want to go for red then I'm leaning one of Gambit, Mitch, or Drago. Gambit I talked about my suspicion already and the leak chat from mafia 1 also could have been either Mitch or Drago since it said Mango looked sus and those two players also suspected Mango.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im heading off to sleep. i want everyone to read into rej's posts and lemme know what they think.

if we cant find anything too incriminating we can always resolt to solving him via mechanics and just default to lynching abyss here. i would be very surprised if abyss flipped town

~☆

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you want to go for red then I'm leaning one of Gambit, Mitch, or Drago. Gambit I talked about my suspicion already and the leak chat from mafia 1 also could have been either Mitch or Drago since it said Mango looked sus and those two players also suspected Mango.
i could see mitch as red yes. nice catch on the sus part. he could make a post like that for sure.

gambit is town. like 95%. we can resolve them after the rest

drago leaning town for now. he is making a good effort and asking good questions, altho reads r a bit off. again could be cuz he subbed in he is missing out the most of day 1 which is the best day to guage tones.

anyway mitch is good option to look at from those 3. can definitly see him being red.

~☆

D

Dragomir

No I definitely posted first because I remember seeing Nana talk about the mafia chats later in the day after I posted.

Also I got a result but not worth revealing right now.

T-Pein flipping town is so wild to me. How did he survive superkill? I thought about the person that shot them could be scum but it's probably vig vs town
Nana had said this before you entered the thread:
Let's back off Joygirl for a bit
That's what I meant by her posting first, since she had hinted her results before you revealed your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.