Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
did anyone target me last might btw? for your own sake i would claim it. ~♡

just say you targeted me or not. dont say what u did ~♡

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Wow what a mess. RIP Mango and Pein. Tbh, I haven’t really paid much attention to Mango but we did exchange some posts regarding JG last day.

I got no info since I investigated someone from the item which I got from the shop but the person turned out innocent.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
i havent started putting plans yet

yes someone vig born pls or roleblock him to eternity

uwu was immune to roleblocks. i doubt abyss would be too. so he can be killed or perma blocked

~♡
I could try to superkill him but for that someone needs to refill me. My one shot SK is already used up.

I believe mafia activated an ability of mine on night 1 and because of this I was not allowed to post on day 2.

I'm suspicious of Gambit since on day 1 he lock towned me and on day 2 he put me as a scum read and I didn't like the 180.

I saw the leak chats from Nana on day 2 and mafia 1 sort of sounds like Gambit since it said third instead of indie, indep, or 3rd party and on day 2 I saw Gambit say thirdie.

Vote Lynch Gambit
Too hasty there.
I looked back and @Gambit used the word "Thirdie" once and the word "Indie" once.
3die, indie, solo flight. Doesn't matter. I can coin terms anyday I want Lololol
@Gambit so i iso'ed u carefully over the night and stuff and i wanna ask u smth m8. are u a miller? if so why not claim it? i am willing to belive u r town for certain things u said but i am wondering based on wiki u shud be a miller but u never claimed it, and u r saying u r not an indie either. so uhhh whats happening? do u scan guilty or inno?

~♡
Cuz claiming Miller is pretty gay. Lololol. I got lynched multiple times day one claiming same. Lololol
@Dragomir These were the posts where Gambit town locked me and the next day puts me as a scum read. I saw that Pot quoted the post before me where Gambit said thirdie.
Town locking you was a fluff. Lolololol

Do we have any leads who visited who? I mean, after Pein proving he's town and Nana divulging secrets, it's a pain nobody went to see them?

Town watchers sleepin? Lololol

I don't remember you getting lynched on day 1 claiming miller on tb or oj. I've played alot of games with you on those sites.
It's not the only site I played. I also play it live, in person.

Doesn't really matter though, I won't claim miller for the sake of claiming even if it's true. Lolololol but that's irrelevant to the topic. Can't use it against me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Too hasty there.

3die, indie, solo flight. Doesn't matter. I can coin terms anyday I want Lololol

Cuz claiming Miller is pretty gay. Lololol. I got lynched multiple times day one claiming same. Lololol

Town locking you was a fluff. Lolololol

Do we have any leads who visited who? I mean, after Pein proving he's town and Nana divulging secrets, it's a pain nobody went to see them?

Town watchers sleepin? Lololol
town watcher is dead lol ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.