Funnily enough, I wanted Queen to have a Bee or Ant Zoan (Queen Bee/Ant) or even somehow something that can create explosions for the Jojo reference lmao. I remember people suspecting Queen had the Scorpion DF due to his hairstyle too, although I wanted King to be the Scorpion because "Scorpion King" then. But I also wanted Jack to be a Sparrow Zoan instead then hahaha!

:joker::kailaugh:

I think people also expected Queen to have a scorpion Zoan since some BPs ships coming to Zou had scorpion heads built on them

Funnily enough, I wanted Queen to have a Bee or Ant Zoan (Queen Bee/Ant) or even somehow something that can create explosions for the Jojo reference lmao. I remember people suspecting Queen had the Scorpion DF due to his hairstyle too, although I wanted King to be the Scorpion because "Scorpion King" then. But I also wanted Jack to be a Sparrow Zoan instead then hahaha!

:joker::kailaugh:

Don't insult The Rock's Scorpion appearance, Mummy 2 was a huge part of my childhood

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh they got a chopper fan club sub reddit? @Lebrent should check it out
HAHAHAHAHA OH GOD NO!

:mihugh::usoprice::chopoff::risitameh::kailaugh::lulz::luchosop::strawhatock:
Post automatically merged:

Don't insult The Rock's Scorpion appearance, Mummy 2 was a huge part of my childhood
Who said I was insulting it? I was hyped by his Scorpion King role and his movie for him after too. I used to love the first two Mummy films and I feel Oda is inspired by them potentially too with Imu, but we'll see.