[FNZ] Role Madness Game 03: One Piece Dressrosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like AL is telling the truth.

Senor Pink looks like a legit claim for an Executive Town so we should just stick with a Reborn lynch guys. Yes he didn't want to go in detail with his role and the abilities he claimed but at least his abilities suit his character. His angleshooting argument has ground overall. And he is too experienced to make a slip like that so it doesn't hold ground for his lynch.

We gotta pick the right target or this game will probably be won by mafia. In fact if there's just an indie in the game, the other 15 players could make up a 5-5-5 which would mean we are close to a mafia victory. We can't commit a mistake or have no lynch.

I feel like both Cop dying is way too weird to be casual and so mafia killed the invests purposely, or at least one, and so they possess a role cop.

Reborn's claim moreover is too fishy, because the host has no meaning to restrict a player from claiming an ability, regardless of its power.

So it we take it to IQ (pure intelligence matter), the Reborn lynch is the most suitable lynch here.

@AL sama @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @NeutralWatcher @Noctis @Bogard @Sentinel

Bogard

You can't win
We gotta pick the right target or this game will probably be won by mafia. In fact if there's just an indie in the game, the other 15 players could make up a 5-5-5 which would mean we are close to a mafia victory. We can't commit a mistake or have no lynch.
We were 16 players at the beginning actually. And i still find it weird that we got 2 kill in previous night phase when it didn't happen in night phase 1

I think

- Either there is another Serial Killer still active(because Fuji was mentioned as an indie)
- Vig did the second kill by mistake

The problem with the second hypothese though is that vig didn't claim it yet when i was kinda hoping for this to be cleared by now

An alternative however could be the explanation you presented before about gaining the mera unlocking an ability, assuming it's a mafia who gained that ability and thus made the second kill

But you claimed before and no one really contradicted your claim, with you also saying Sentinel visited Reborn, with Sentinel confirming it and thus clearing you out as town in my eyes

On the other hand, i think there is something fishy going on between Reborn and TAC. Since day phase 2 they were going at each other's throats, with Reborn calling him out as scum, but somehow none of them died during the night, and Reborn who was accusing TAC to be scum in previous phase didn't even vote him out yet

So i think either it was a conspiracy between 2 mafia or one of them is mafia. That much is certain in my eyes. I just don't know for sure however who of them is the mafia

I think we still have some time for the votes though, so i'd leave a vote just in case, with the Reborn case being more inconsistent in my eyes especially with your confirmations, and going to sleep right now

Vote lynch Reborn

Will look more into this after waking up though

AL sama

Red Haired
beta you're going after reborn just assuming things

on the other hand reborn said he has something on tac and also the reaction tac gave me after my play and with him being so called "claim restricted" makes me quite certain that he is scum

vote lynch TAC

beta you're going after reborn just assuming things

on the other hand reborn said he has something on tac and also the reaction tac gave me after my play and with him being so called "claim restricted" makes me quite certain that he is scum

vote lynch TAC
I feel like both will end up scum.

The claim restriction ability must be a lie and it's funny how both claim to have one. It doesn't hold much. I feel like they thought this fake claim out in their mafia chat.

Unfortunately assuming things is all we can do man. Just like you can't actually be certain TAC is scum based on one reaction, although he could.

Anyways I think they both should full claim.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Let's review Al's game so far;

Day 1 — Argues ferociously with Flowers, who is expertly scum hunting and made amends with Reborn.
Day 2 — Flowers is dead, as per what the Maf want (because she was on to someone) and Al's excuses are rubbish.
Day 3 — Al votes the lone guy (Beta 1.0 is dead) that suspected Rej out the gate and was firm on him. Likewise Al posts a fraudulent will.

Hmmmmmm. I wonder who could be mafia? TAC! Definitely TAC!

What a joke. The fact no one is lynching him but me shows how little town is paying attention. And LMAO @Bogard trying to throw me under the bus despite being quiet all of Day 2. Decided to emerge once a bandwagon was forming, and he stays in the middle ground between Reborn and I so no matter who gets the noose, he can claim he was helping.

The claim restriction ability must be a lie and it's funny how both claim to have one. It doesn't hold much. I feel like they thought this fake claim out in their mafia chat.

Unfortunately assuming things is all we can do man. Just like you can't actually be certain TAC is scum based on one reaction, although he could.

I can claim, but after I claim I lose my ability. I can't give you much more than that, per Drago's instructions in my role PM. I can say it's manual, but that's it.

Let's review Al's game so far;

Day 1 — Argues ferociously with Flowers, who is expertly scum hunting and made amends with Reborn.
Day 2 — Flowers is dead, as per what the Maf want (because she was on to someone) and Al's excuses are rubbish.
Day 3 — Al votes the lone guy (Beta 1.0 is dead) that suspected Rej out the gate and was firm on him. Likewise Al posts a fraudulent will.

Hmmmmmm. I wonder who could be mafia? TAC! Definitely TAC!

What a joke. The fact no one is lynching him but me shows how little town is paying attention. And LMAO @Bogard trying to throw me under the bus despite being quiet all of Day 2. Decided to emerge once a bandwagon was forming, and he stays in the middle ground between Reborn and I so no matter who gets the noose, he can claim he was helping.

I can claim, but after I claim I lose my ability. I can't give you much more than that, per Drago's instructions in my role PM. I can say it's manual, but that's it.
At this rate we are in a critical situation. Losing an ability could better than losing the game.

So you should.

AL sama

Red Haired

I m not just going by his reaction

I m basing this on

1 reborn saying he has something on tac

2 tac being claim restricted and saying he has a powerful role

3 his weird play

4 his reaction to my play

Status
Not open for further replies.