Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So... How long will it be before the mods get triggered again after being called problematic because of their choice not to regulate sexist and toxic content? Hm ??

:yodaswag:

After saying this In such a reactionary friendly environment, a """wok""" like me should last one or two hour top.. tic tac tic tac... lmao!

In the meantime, let's have a little fun!

First the L.

I was wrong about the defeat of Kaido. I thought this would be done in 3 chapter but I forgot to take into account the fire and the fact that Oda loves to finish every storylines before the big ending punch.

So logically I was wrong about Carrot having a reaction in the last 3 chapters.

That's said, the hypothesis still stands. Carrot still has a high chance of getting a reaction when kaido is defeated. This reaction would STILL be a confirmation for her future joining for reasons I have already explained on twitter.

If Carrot doesn't react her chances will be reduced to 70% ish. I'll still be convinced but her chances will objectively be lowered.

That's for Carrot's reaction

-----------------------------

Secondly I want to come back to Yamato.

There is a reason I often say that Morj is ONE OF the most professionnal One Piece analyst. His reasonning are based on actual storytelling basis and not just fan hypothesis.

That's why, contrary to what most of you said earlier.. his last video about Yamato was a very good one. Not because it was against Yamato, but because he mentionned something I've been trying to say for years:

All the strawhats have at one time said "no" to Luffy's journey.

The thing is (and that's the reason why you guys tilted on the video) he missed two things:

1 - Brook is not an exception. Brook refused to join Luffy like everyone else.
2 - Morj failed to explain why the fact of refusing to join Luffy was important.

You see, Morj is a good analyser but he is mostly basing his reasonning on instinct rather than actual knowledge. So.. when it comes to explaining the reason behind some concept, he falls a little short. taht's said, his video are still better than 90% of the youtube fanbase.

So.. Concerning the reason behind the refusal of the strawhat to join.. it's pretty simple in fact.

Everything lie in something called the "Monomyth". The Monomyth is a narrative concept theorized by J. Campbell stating the idea that all myth are narrating one single big story. This theory introduced the concept of the "hero journey"

The "hero journey" is not a foundamental rule that applies to every stories. But you can be sure that it applies greatly to One Piece

As you can see, one of the first step of the cycle is the refusal of the call to adventure. This is what Morj was describing in his video.

There is a narrative purpose to this refusal: The goal is transform the character (formely passive) into a active protagonist. So the character must first refuse the call to take the action later by accepting it and taking his first step into his journey.

That's what happen in One Piece for every strawhats. The difference is that Oda is slighly transforming the order of the circle and makes the acceptance of the call, one of the most foundamental cahracter defining moment of the specific strawhat's story.

--

All of this to say what ? Well.. that Yamato must first REFUSE the journey before being recruted, it's a narrative NECESSITY. This refusal doesn't have to be a "no", it can take multiple face like what Usopp did on Syrup village, but it HAS to happen.

A future strawhat can perfectly join the crew first and completely refuse the call to adventure later, Usopp and Robin did that..

The thing is... the refusal (in One Piece) implies a strong development for the character. The problem is that it's VERY UNLIKELY for a character to have two strong development in the story and Yamato's strong development is currently ungoing.

And the second and REAL problem here: There is no sign of this potential storyline in Yamato's development, worst, the complete opposite happens. (this is the reason why I say often that Yamato's saying that she will join Luffy is a subversion dialogue)

For those reason, Yamato will most likely not join the crew at all and switch her desire from wanting to join Luffy to Help Wano (the ACTUAL journey she is refusing right now)

Finally I want to talk about Carrot. I think it's time to make you all understand why Carrot is a narrative abberation and a character that MUST be looked at more closely.

To explain my reasonning I must first setup that basis:

Most of Oda's big storylines (arcs) are written under a very specific and methodic pattern. Each characters are falling under a very specific role. I counted 10 so far:

1 - The savior (Luffy)

2 - The active strawhats (the strawhat active and present during the arc)

3 - The main arc characters (This concern one or two character MAX, those are the character that are a catalysis for the big conflict in the story (hence why they are so few). Those are the character with a big life changing development during the arc, they can be future strawhats:
> (Koby / Zoro / Nami / Sanji / Vivi / Conis / Wiper / Rebecca / Robin / Momonosuke / Law / Kyros / Mocha / Broggy / Dorry / Shiraoshi / Ace / Hiyori / WhiteBeard etc.)

4 - The supporting arc characters (This category regroups the characters that are directely linked to the Main arc character's inner conflict and the ARC theme, they are therefore here to influence the main character arc and the global conflict. Their character arc are still strong but less important and impactfull that the one of the main Arc character.
> (Kaya / Nojiko / Genzo / Kohza / Gan for / Iceberg / Viola / Garp / The 9 red Scabbard AND Yamato / King Neptune etc.)

5 - The ally characters (those are all the character that are allied to the cause of the strawhats during an arc, those character don't have real development)

6 - The main arc character's antagonist. (This category regroups all the antagonist of the "main arc character", those are the character whose values enter in direct conflict with the "main arc characters", not just Luffy)
> (Gin for Sanji / Arlong for Nami / Ryuma for Brook / Spandam for Robin / Crocodile for Vivi / Akainu for Ace / Hody for Shiraoshi / Orochi for Hiyori

7 - The main bad guy (this is the one Luffy has to beat or defeat in order to save the situation)

8 - The main bad guy strong allies (those are the character with strong abilities that are helping the bad guy)

9 - The fodders (all the small character with no importance in the story)

10 - The moral pillars (those are specific character that helps the main arc character fufill their role, they can be supporting arc characters (Kohza / Hiluluk / Belmer / Shanks / Kuina etc..)

You can check. Almost every character are falling under those specific patterns. I said "almost" because there was exceptions:

- For some of the strawhats. (Nami before Arlong Park ; Robin before Water seven ; Franky ; Jinbe)
- Supporting arc characters in flashbacks
- The member of the SH grand fleet in Dressrosa

The reason for those exception is simple: For those character, Oda needed to do something unexpected.

As you can see, Yamato falls perfectely under the supporting arc character category: A strong arc but a supportive one, for the story of Momo, Luffy and the arc in general.

Now comes Carrot...

At first glance you would be tempted to put Carrot in the "supporting arc character" category. ineed, Carrot is an ally, but with a strong development, this would be therefore the most logical place for her...

BUT each supporting arc character are there to amplifie the main arc character's development and/or the theme of the arc as their development are directely linked to it.

Problem: Carrot's development has almost NOTHING to do with Sanji's development or the main theme of Whole cake (minus smal themes here and there) her development and her relationship with Pedro are thus a tangant in the story.

In fact the same can be said about her (small) development during Onigashima. Her fight and it's result has nothing to do with the current state of the story. It's like Oda is adding that out of nowhere.

Carrot is a narrative abberation.

But remember.. Like as said.. such abberation happened in the story before.

And one of the best example of that is Dressrosa. Storylines that appeared completely out of context at first (The obsession of Cavendish and bartho) appeared meaningfull only at the end of the arc.. once was created the strawhat grand fleet.

My point is simple:

Carrot is a narrative aberration. And the only thing that could explain why Carrot was developped like a strawhat without being given the actual status or the same specificities.. is because Carrot is about to have a big development in the future.. and that all her previous development was just a SETUP.

Again.. Carrot will join the crew but will only be officialized later.
Not you think that Yamato is a supporting character when she did more than carrot in this arc also I know you would have watched that Mr.Morji Video about Yamato he doesn't even says anything about Yamato that he's always been saying over and over again morji is the same guy who thinks smoker will join the crew 😭😭 U keep believing in your theory and analysis that Yamato will stay in Wano 😭😭

So... How long will it be before the mods get triggered again after being called problematic because of their choice not to regulate sexist and toxic content? Hm ??

After saying this In such a reactionary friendly environment, a """wok""" like me should last one or two hour top.. tic tac tic tac... lmao!

First the L.

I was wrong about the defeat of Kaido. I thought this would be done in 3 chapter but I forgot to take into account the fire and the fact that Oda loves to finish every storylines before the big ending punch.

That's said, the hypothesis still stands. Carrot still has a high chance of getting a reaction when kaido is defeated. This reaction would STILL be a confirmation for her future joining for reasons I have already explained on twitter.

If Carrot doesn't react her chances will be reduced to 70% ish. I'll still be convinced but her chances will objectively be lowered.

There is a reason I often say that Morj is ONE OF the most professionnal One Piece analyst. His reasonning are based on actual storytelling basis and not just fan hypothesis.

That's why, contrary to what most of you said earlier.. his last video about Yamato was a very good one. Not because it was against Yamato, but because he mentionned something I've been trying to say for years:

The thing is (and that's the reason why you guys tilted on the video) he missed two things:

2 - Morj failed to explain why the fact of refusing to join Luffy was important.

You see, Morj is a good analyser but he is mostly basing his reasonning on instinct rather than actual knowledge. So.. when it comes to explaining the reason behind some concept, he falls a little short. taht's said, his video are still better than 90% of the youtube fanbase.

So.. Concerning the reason behind the refusal of the strawhat to join.. it's pretty simple in fact.

Everything lie in something called the "Monomyth". The Monomyth is a narrative concept theorized by J. Campbell stating the idea that all myth are narrating one single big story. This theory introduced the concept of the "hero journey"

The "hero journey" is not a foundamental rule that applies to every stories. But you can be sure that it applies greatly to One Piece

As you can see, one of the first step of the cycle is the refusal of the call to adventure. This is what Morj was describing in his video.

There is a narrative purpose to this refusal: The goal is transform the character (formely passive) into a active protagonist. So the character must first refuse the call to take the action later by accepting it and taking his first step into his journey.

That's what happen in One Piece for every strawhats. The difference is that Oda is slighly transforming the order of the circle and makes the acceptance of the call, one of the most foundamental cahracter defining moment of the specific strawhat's story.

--

All of this to say what ? Well.. that Yamato must first REFUSE the journey before being recruted, it's a narrative NECESSITY. This refusal doesn't have to be a "no", it can take multiple face like what Usopp did on Syrup village, but it HAS to happen.

A future strawhat can perfectly join the crew first and completely refuse the call to adventure later, Usopp and Robin did that..

The thing is... the refusal (in One Piece) implies a strong development for the character. The problem is that it's VERY UNLIKELY for a character to have two strong development in the story and Yamato's strong development is currently ungoing.

And the second and REAL problem here: There is no sign of this potential storyline in Yamato's development, worst, the complete opposite happens. (this is the reason why I say often that Yamato's saying that she will join Luffy is a subversion dialogue)

For those reason, Yamato will most likely not join the crew at all and switch her desire from wanting to join Luffy to Help Wano (the ACTUAL journey she is refusing right now)

Finally I want to talk about Carrot. I think it's time to make you all understand why Carrot is a narrative abberation and a character that MUST be looked at more closely.

Most of Oda's big storylines (arcs) are written under a very specific and methodic pattern. Each characters are falling under a very specific role. I counted 10 so far:

1 - The savior (Luffy)

3 - The main arc characters (This concern one or two character MAX, those are the character that are a catalysis for the big conflict in the story (hence why they are so few). Those are the character with a big life changing development during the arc, they can be future strawhats:
> (Koby / Zoro / Nami / Sanji / Vivi / Conis / Wiper / Rebecca / Robin / Momonosuke / Law / Kyros / Mocha / Broggy / Dorry / Shiraoshi / Ace / Hiyori / WhiteBeard etc.)

4 - The supporting arc characters (This category regroups the characters that are directely linked to the Main arc character's inner conflict and the ARC theme, they are therefore here to influence the main character arc and the global conflict. Their character arc are still strong but less important and impactfull that the one of the main Arc character.
> (Kaya / Nojiko / Genzo / Kohza / Gan for / Iceberg / Viola / Garp / The 9 red Scabbard AND Yamato / King Neptune etc.)

5 - The ally characters (those are all the character that are allied to the cause of the strawhats during an arc, those character don't have real development)

6 - The main arc character's antagonist. (This category regroups all the antagonist of the "main arc character", those are the character whose values enter in direct conflict with the "main arc characters", not just Luffy)
> (Gin for Sanji / Arlong for Nami / Ryuma for Brook / Spandam for Robin / Crocodile for Vivi / Akainu for Ace / Hody for Shiraoshi / Orochi for Hiyori

7 - The main bad guy (this is the one Luffy has to beat or defeat in order to save the situation)

8 - The main bad guy strong allies (those are the character with strong abilities that are helping the bad guy)

10 - The moral pillars (those are specific character that helps the main arc character fufill their role, they can be supporting arc characters (Kohza / Hiluluk / Belmer / Shanks / Kuina etc..)

You can check. Almost every character are falling under those specific patterns. I said "almost" because there was exceptions:

- For some of the strawhats. (Nami before Arlong Park ; Robin before Water seven ; Franky ; Jinbe)

The reason for those exception is simple: For those character, Oda needed to do something unexpected.

As you can see, Yamato falls perfectely under the supporting arc character category: A strong arc but a supportive one, for the story of Momo, Luffy and the arc in general.

Now comes Carrot...

At first glance you would be tempted to put Carrot in the "supporting arc character" category. ineed, Carrot is an ally, but with a strong development, this would be therefore the most logical place for her...

BUT each supporting arc character are there to amplifie the main arc character's development and/or the theme of the arc as their development are directely linked to it.

Problem: Carrot's development has almost NOTHING to do with Sanji's development or the main theme of Whole cake (minus smal themes here and there) her development and her relationship with Pedro are thus a tangant in the story.

In fact the same can be said about her (small) development during Onigashima. Her fight and it's result has nothing to do with the current state of the story. It's like Oda is adding that out of nowhere.

And one of the best example of that is Dressrosa. Storylines that appeared completely out of context at first (The obsession of Cavendish and bartho) appeared meaningfull only at the end of the arc.. once was created the strawhat grand fleet.

My point is simple:

Carrot is a narrative aberration. And the only thing that could explain why Carrot was developped like a strawhat without being given the actual status or the same specificities.. is because Carrot is about to have a big development in the future.. and that all her previous development was just a SETUP.

:finally:

About five minutes if you’re still going to accuse everyone who disagrees with you sexist and toxic while talking about how you want to get people banned.

First the L.

--

1 - The savior (Luffy)

Now comes Carrot...

My point is simple:

Carrot won't join

First the L.

--

1 - The savior (Luffy)

Now comes Carrot...

My point is simple:

Carrot never refused either:kayneshrug:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals

First the L.

--

1 - The savior (Luffy)

Now comes Carrot...

My point is simple:

Kinemons legs >>>>> yamato and carrots (Chance of joining)

Not you think that Yamato is a supporting character when she did more than carrot in this arc also I know you would have watched that Mr.Morji Video about Yamato he doesn't even says anything about Yamato that he's always been saying over and over again morji is the same guy who thinks smoker will join the crew 😭😭 U keep believing in your theory and analysis that Yamato will stay in Wano 😭😭
I'm looking at the character in their entirerity, not just in one specific instance. Carrot's character extend from Zou to whole cake. So her place as supportive character is well earned.

Concerning Smoker, There is a actual narrative basis for Smoker to become a strawhat. This character is constructed as a false adversary, so Smoker is bound to become an ally.. The only things Morj is not taking into account is that Smoker will rather change things by himself from the inside rather than the outside. That's how he is.

Carrot never refused either:kayneshrug:
Good point. And you should understand where I'm going for with this analysis...

The story is pointing to Carrot having this exact development just before the departure of the strawhats.(I'll quote something I wrote a earlier on Morj's video):

In fact that specific development applies also to Carrot.

The character arc of Carrot is entirely based on the principle of keeping her out of the pirate life: This time Oda tweaked things a little bit. Rather than having a real moral dilemma given to her, Oda is using the situation as a conflict enhancer.

This is why we can see two visions of life clashing around her:

- She wants to have fun but is constantly reminded that the pirate life is not a game or a fun things to do (by a parent figures Wanda and Pedro)
- She experienced wonders but she also experienced the worst trauma of her life
- She survived but had to grief
- She wants to fight so badly but is constantly reminded of her weakness
- She rush and is instantly captured
- When she wants to get revenge, she is instead defeated

That dichotomy can be found as far as in her design and traits: The bright and the fierce. The mink and the Sulong.

Carrot is most likely the final strawhat for the following reason : Carrot never had the intention of becoming a strawhat. At first, she just wanted to have fun.. but she is starting to become one. She is starting to face the life in all it's beauty but also in it's horror.

This is why I think that Perospero's words "go back eating grass" are very important for the future of Carrot as I think this will be the catalysis for her finally choosing to join the crew.

Carrot hooping back on the Sunny would be logical, after all she is like a teenager on a fairies wheel, it would be logical for her to get back for another round.. but I think that she will start to doubt herself...

While seeing Luffy as very important.. she might also see all her weakness and.. just like Chopper before her.. she might feel the need to shut herself down from returning on the ship..

Meaning that.. like every strawhat.. Carrot will refuse - in a way - the call for adventure... but I also think that she is about to be convinced otherwise.. Might it be by LUffy himself.. or by another parental figure ? Wanda ? Neko ? I don't know yet..

But this is a great possibility when we look at what was setup in the story.

To help you understand the difference between Yamato and Carrot look at how those two sentence could add conflict and predict the future of those two characters:

Yamato (to Momo): "I'm not needed on Wano, I'm the son of the monster, the Samourai will hate me"

Carrot (to Wanda): "I'm not needed on the Sunny, I'm too weak.. I'm useless"

What I just did is creating "subversion dialogues". When you read those sentances (taking the context of the story into account) what can you predict ?

---

Now.. taking that context into account again.. What sentence would be the most wrong.. and therefore the most "powerfull" in term of conflict as a "emotional inducer" ? (in other word, to what sentence could Luffy reply "SHUT UP, LET'S GO!" ?

To Yamato (to Luffy): I can't join you Luffy, Momo still needs me, rebuilding Wano will be an adventure in itself !

Or

Carrot (to Luffy): I can't join you Luffy, I'm useless on the sea, my place is on Zou not on the sea !
Post automatically merged:

About five minutes if you’re still going to accuse everyone who disagrees with you sexist and toxic while talking about how you want to get people banned.
So you keep inventing stuff and you still don't understand how problematic it is not to deal with toxicity and sexism hm ?

Go on then.. be my guest, i've made my point and proved how problematic this moderation (and system) was already.

Go on. Do your worst. (gen)

Last edited:
I'm looking at the character in their entirerity, not just in one specific instance. Carrot's character extend from Zou to whole cake
WCI and Zou wasn't about carrot it's was about Pedro Sanji and Even Jenbei if u think that those little moment carrot have in both of those arcs means that she will be a strawhats you are delusional even otama have more character than carrot 😭😭😭 there is nothing we can get from carrot as character 😭😭 that's why u keep bringing up the Pedro situation

And FYI Yamato already says that she going to free wano from Kaido which is what she is doing now 👀 also states that she will go out to sea too what Yamato is doing now is what luffy and everyone else is doing which fighting for the freedom of Wano 🙃

My point exactly, read again.
Nah cause u think Yamato will stay in Wano after the raid when she says multiple times that she going to leave wano she doesn't have anything in Wano No Handcuffs No Kaido No Responsibles NOTHING is holding her back anymore so keep coping 😂.

Last edited:
And FYI Yamato already says that she going to free wano from Kaido which is what she is doing now 👀 also states that she will go out to sea too what Yamato is doing now is what luffy and everyone else is doing which fighting for the freedom of Wano 🙃

Read again, you missed the point of my post.

Nah cause u think Yamato will stay in Wano after the raid when she says multiple times that she going to leave wano she doesn't have anything in Wano No Handcuffs No Kaido No Responsibles NOTHING is holding her back anymore so keep coping 😂.
Correction: Yamato never said that she wanted or was going to leave wano.

Plus your are wrong, there is a reponsibility for her: Momo. As Oden, Yamato taking care of her "son" is logical.

Raizo will join, not Carrot...
No more water for you

Correction: Yamato never said that she wanted or was going to leave wano.

Plus your are wrong, there is a reponsibility for her: Momo. As Oden, Yamato taking care of her "son" is logical.
Didn't Yamato say that she wants to leave the land to Ace???

https://images.app.goo.gl/Da9QksfgA3r9JFZF9
Also why the hell should Yamato be responsible for Momo When kinemon and his sister are there for momo u don't even have a good reason to make Yamato stay in wano so u are trying to find something 😂😂😂 just take the L

Last edited:
Didn't Yamato say that she wants to leave the land to Ace???

https://images.app.goo.gl/Da9QksfgA3r9JFZF9
Also why the hell should Yamato be responsible for Momo When kinemon and his sister are there for momo u don't even have a good reason to make Yamato stay in wano so u trying to find something 😂😂😂 so just take the L
Because Yamato is the only one capable of

1. Really understanding the importance of Momo regarding the dawn of the world as she studied the journal all her life
2. Training Momo properly as a dragon (because she fought one all her life)

Yamato said that she wanted to leave "that" island. "That".. is Onigashima not Wano. Wano would be a paradise for someone who spent her life chained to a cave.

Yamato might think that she will join Luffy.. but her real desire lie elsewhere, each actions she took until now are not approchaing her of the Sunny.. they make her closer to Momo more and more.

Look more closely at the dynamic, look more closely at the hint Oda is leaving us regarding the will of the fruits, the indescision of Momo, the weakness of Wano.. look more closely at how Oda seems to make you THINK that Yamato wants to join...

If you still think that Oda is not trying to subvert your expectation after everything he has already done in the story... you are falling heads on into his trap again

Because Yamato is the only one capable of

1. Really understanding the importance of Momo regarding the dawn of the world as she studied the journal all her life
2. Training Momo properly as a dragon (because she fought one all her life)

Yamato said that she wanted to leave "that" island. "That".. is Onigashima not Wano. Wano would be a paradise for someone who spent her life chained to a cave.

Yamato might think that she will join Luffy.. but her real desire lie elsewhere, each actions she took until now are not approchaing her of the Sunny.. they make her closer to Momo more and more.

Look more closely at the dynamic, look more closely at the hint Oda is leaving us regarding the will of the fruits, the indescision of Momo, the weakness of Wano.. look more closely at how Oda seems to make you THINK that Yamato wants to join...

If you still think that Oda is not trying to subvert your expectation after everything he has already done in the story... you are falling heads on into his trap again

Here u go again with training Momo 😩 U do realize that momo is a samurai right,?
Also, Yamato says that she will go out to the sea with luffy she also wants to leave Wano for her entire life always saying that she would go out to sea not just Onigashima but the entire Wano country 😑 her being with Momo isn't anything u carrot fans see her with momo thinking it's a big deal when it's isn't 😂😂😂.
Also didn't Yamato state that she will leave Wano with the so-called fruit of Wano? 👀

Yamato might think that she will join Luffy.. but her real desire lie elsewhere, each actions she took until now are not approchaing her of the Sunny..
Yamato is fighting for wano just like everyone else this is the day she can finally be Kozuki Oden. And I think u always forget that Yamato is a Conqueror just like Luffy so if u think after everything she has been through and done just for staying in wano doesn't make any sense for a person who rather than died than gives up on her dreams 😂😂

Last edited:
Here u go again with training Momo 😩 U do realize that momo is a samurai right,?
Also, Yamato says that she will go out to the sea with luffy she also wants to leave Wano for her entire life always saying that she would go out to sea not just Onigashima but the entire Wano country 😑 her being with Momo isn't anything u carrot fans see her with momo thinking it's a big deal when it's isn't 😂😂😂.
Also didn't Yamato state that she will leave Wano with the so-called fruit of Wano? 👀
Being a samourai doesn't negate the need of being trained. And Yamato is the ONLY ONE who can do that efficiantly for Momo, period ;)

She wants to leave Onigashima. Not Wano, she NEVER said "I want to leave Wano" but yes, she wants (at least she wanted until a few chapters ago) to leave with Luffy. But as we know, desire changes. And there is no purpose for Yamato at sea but there is one for her in Wano.

When an author create a close relationship between two character, it's not "nothing" it's "something" it's a setup.

But keep falling in the trap of Oda, you will be even more surprised.

Yamato is fighting for wano just like everyone else this is the day she can finally be Kozuki Oden. And I think u always forget that Yamato is a Conqueror just like Luffy so if u think after everything she has been through and done just for staying in wano doesn't make any sense for a person who rather than died than gives up on her dreams 😂😂
Having HnH doesn't negate the fact that you can stay on land. You should know that. Yamato is not fighting for Wano "like everyone", she is fighting specifically with Momo as a sidekick or the inverse.

A goal, a dream or a desire can change.

Plus you are still thinking that stayin in wano would mean forgetting or abandonning a dream.

The goal of Wano might be the sea on surface, but her REAL desire is freedom meaning that this desire can be achieve on land AND on sea. I have told you that multiple time already. It's time you understand that point.

A change WOULD make sence. In fact it would be logical.

She wants to leave Onigashima. Not Wano, she NEVER said "I want to leave Wano" but yes, she wants (at least she wanted until a few chapters ago) to leave with Luffy. But as we know, desire changes. And there is no purpose for Yamato at sea but there is one for her in Wano.

When an author create a close relationship between two character, it's not "nothing" it's "something" it's a setup.
“I WANT TO GOES OUT TO THE SEAS LIKE ODEN”

Status
Not open for further replies.